Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network (1196 Views)

VOIP With Freeswitch: My Learning Journey / I'm Looking For Web Development Job / I'm Looking For Job Or An Internship As A Full Stack Web Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by airsaylongcome: 2:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
I know there are a few Nigerian based VOIP professionals lurking on NL. Are there any that work foreign remote? For those that work Nigerian (IPNX and the like) what's that experience like? What solutions do you work with? Cisco? Freepbx? 3CX? Please if you are in the field drop a comment let's start some kind of networking going.

Modified: willing to share my experience working remote in this field and also info about remote job openings.
Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by airsaylongcome: 6:37pm On Feb 19, 2022
So I come across gigs like the one below where businesses need Business Telephony setup for them with on-demand support. The below gig looks like an "easy" $1k 5day gig. I'm not conversant with working with AWS deploying "custom" iso. The main job of setting up and configuring the telephony software is straightforward but not the AWS. Any takers? Someone conversant with using custom iso on AWS can link up to see where we can take this. Please note that this is a one-off gig and not a full-time contractor offer. If you know how to configure trunks and DIDs/inbound routes for Vitaelity that would be a big plus. Dialplan configuration is fairly straightforward. There's the possibility of offering support for Dialplan changes and phone provisioning

Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by cephasdultimate: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
Good evening sir. This your niche is different from the one we are used to.

1 Like

Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by thanksjosh005: 1:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
How does this contract work? To the person above me. It's still called IT and is interoperable with what is called ICT
Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by thanksjosh005: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
The main job of setting up and configuring the telephony software is straightforward but not the AWS. Any takers?

Herein the problem lies. But there's nothing to it.
Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by airsaylongcome: 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
thanksjosh005:

Herein the problem lies. But there's nothing to it.

Truth is I can wing it and bluff my way through. I've created a few AWS EC2 Linux servers but none specifically for FreePBX. It's would be my first solo gig and I don't want to use them and do Guinea pig installing the server.

1 Like

Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by airsaylongcome: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
thanksjosh005:
How does this contract work? To the person above me. It's still called IT and is interoperable with what is called ICT

I want to pitch for the gig and "out source" the AWS part if I have someone whi can reliably handle that part

1 Like

Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by Winnerly: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
airsaylongcome:
So I come across gigs like the one below where businesses need Business Telephony setup for them with on-demand support. The below gig looks like an "easy" $1k 5day gig. I'm not conversant with working with AWS deploying "custom" iso. The main job of setting up and configuring the telephony software is straightforward but not the AWS. Any takers? Someone conversant with using custom iso on AWS can link up to see where we can take this. Please note that this is a one-off gig and not a full-time contractor offer. If you know how to configure trunks and DIDs/inbound routes for Vitaelity that would be a big plus. Dialplan configuration is fairly straightforward. There's the possibility of offering support for Dialplan changes and phone provisioning

Kingazubuike can handle this.

Kingazubuike over to you
Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by CubixNG: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2022
I do Asterisk / Freeswitch Configuration and Customization
Billing Solutions

Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by CubixNG: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
I can handle this

airsaylongcome:
Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by CubixNG: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
@airsaylongcome

We have a team of highly Skilled Engineers in Asterisk, Voice over IP (VoIP), Kamailio, SIP, Telecom Applications, and Voice Switching and Routing, SIP Trunking, AGI Scripting , IVR, Voice Broadcasting E1 PRI ,

We are Resident in Lagos Nigeria.

We implement solutions and work on OEM's Like Cisco, 3CX, Avaya, Panasonic,

Opensource technologies like Freepbx, Freeswitch, Kamailio, Issabel, Vicidial, Elastix, Configuration and Customization

Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by airsaylongcome: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
CubixNG:
@airsaylongcome

We have a team of highly Skilled Engineers in Asterisk, Voice over IP (VoIP), Kamailio, SIP, Telecom Applications, and Voice Switching and Routing, SIP Trunking, AGI Scripting , IVR, Voice Broadcasting E1 PRI ,

We are Resident in Lagos Nigeria.

We implement solutions and work on OEM's Like Cisco, 3CX, Avaya, Panasonic,

Opensource technologies like Freepbx, Freeswitch, Kamailio, Issabel, Vicidial, Elastix, Configuration and Customization

That gig is over now. For Kamailio can you set it up as a SIP Proxy/SBC?
Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by CubixNG: 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2022
Yes

Call on 07000700111
Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by saxwizard(m): 8:01am On Jun 18, 2022
I currently work with deploying 3cx
Re: Any VOIP Professionals? I'm Looking To Network by CubixNG: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
We are 3cx platinum partners in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Best Internet Subscription Plans. / Help With Wamp5 / Want To Be A Developer And Need Some Resources?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.