Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

I'm Looking For Web Development Job - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'm Looking For Web Development Job (1761 Views)

Searching For A Fullstack Web Development Job Or Internship. / I Need A Good Webmaster For A Website Development Job / Please I Need Web Development Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For Web Development Job by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2022
I'm web developer with 2+ years of experience in web development looking for a job or an internship. I can design any website at affordable rate according to client's need with the latest web technology languages if you have a project or you need a reponsive website please check my portfolio and contact me via WhatsApp or mail.

I tried upwork but nowadays the platform is really saturated which makes it hard for new freelancers to land gigs.

my skills are :
Wordpress, HTML, CSS3, JavaScript Bootstrap TailwindCss Scss React.js PHP MySQL Laravel

here is my portfolio link : https://ahmed-sani.netlify.app

here is a link to my. github repository where it contains all my projects source code : www.github.com/ahmedsaniadamu

WhatsApp contact : 08125391892
email : saniahmed813@gmail.com

Thank you!
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:
I'm web developer with 2+ years of experience in web development looking for a job or an internship. I can design any website at affordable rate according to client's need with the latest web technology languages if you have a project or you need a reponsive website please check my portfolio and contact me via WhatsApp or mail.

I tried upwork but nowadays the platform is really saturated which makes it hard for new freelancers to land gigs.

my skills are :
Wordpress, HTML, CSS3, JavaScript Bootstrap TailwindCss Scss React.js PHP MySQL Laravel

here is a link to my. github repository where it contains all my projects source code : www.github.com/ahmedsaniadamu

Thank you!

still available if you want to work with me.
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by fhranchez(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2022
You do not have any php/Laravel related projects on your github. But you still call yourself a full stack developer. Just stick to the frontend for now. And you're not the first man to discover ctrl+u(page source). Delete those amazon & konga clone crap
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by Julius209(m): 10:35am On Sep 28, 2022
OP, you are always looking for jobs. You had better sit down and re-strategize.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by LikeAking: 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Op once again good luck. Life no easy for some people. I see u have been grinding. No body don gv u job for here or may. Life is crazy, but keep moving.

When u make ya money, no gv any body shisi.

Remember when u dey hustle no body gv u. This is a training ground for you.

Society is crap.

Once again good luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by truthCoder: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
fhranchez:
You do not have any php/Laravel related projects on your github. But you still call yourself a full stack developer. Just stick to the frontend for now. And you're not the first man to discover ctrl+u(page source). Delete those amazon & konga clone crap

So i must know PHP/Laravel before i become a fullstack?

Why must he delete what he built? He is not claiming to be a dev-god. He doesnt need to be perfect.

If you have a job to give him do, if not, criticise positively.

You being a CTO, gaslighting newbies and forming god is scary.
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by truthCoder: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2022
Julius209:
OP, you are always looking for jobs. You had better sit down and re-strategize.

Exactly.

Everyone wants to work on other people' projects but are afraid to use their skills to start theirs.

If you are that good, look for a tech need in your community and solve it.

Look for small businesses around you and tell them you build websites.

Wake up and walk into schools, offices, shops etc every free day and market yourself. Show them your landing page and other jobs you have done.

OP, You need experience as your landing page is very green.

I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2022
You might need to make your portfolio much more presentable. It's not that great.

Making this sort of threads on nairaland would hardly bring anything. You need to start applying to Jobs. Most of your time should be on job sites to know which companies are recruiting. A few banks just concluded thier first stage tech assessment. Did you apply to any? Microsoft was recruiting computer science graduates straight to the usa like two months ago. Did you apply? Bloomberg is currently recruiting enmass. Have you applied? You need to be very attentive to know when the information for these jobs are out so you can apply to them.

Aside cold applying you also should start networking with fellow devs in the industry. When their companies are recruiting they can refer and recommend you. Finding a job is a job on its own.

Lastly how ready are you for a tech interview, you need to be on interview preparation mode now as opportunities are very few as a beginner so you need to be able to pass the few you can get.

10 Likes

Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by SavageBoy: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
You might need to make your portfolio much more presentable. It's not that great.

Making this sort of threads on nairaland would hardly bring anything. You need to start applying to Jobs. Most of your time should be on job sites to know which companies are recruiting. A few banks just concluded thier first stage tech assessment. Did you apply to any? Microsoft was recruiting computer science graduates straight to the usa like two months ago. Did you apply? Bloomberg is currently recruiting enmass. Have you applied? You need to be very attentive to know when the information for these jobs are out so you can apply to them.

Aside cold applying you also should start networking with fellow devs in the industry. When their companies are recruiting they can refer and recommend you. Finding a job is a job on its own.

Lastly how ready are you for a tech interview, you need to be on interview preparation mode now as opportunities are very few as a beginner so you need to be able to pass the few you can get.

OP read tensa's last paragraph well. What he's saying is grind DSA like your life depends on it, that's if you wanna get an edge over other applicants.
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

thank you for your great advice
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:40am On Sep 29, 2022
SavageBoy:

OP read tensa's last paragraph well. What he's saying is grind DSA like your life depends on it, that's if you wanna get an edge over other applicants.

There are jobs you can still get without dsa but ops frontend skills still need some work. Op try being friends with a designer and collaborate on two three solid projects and a portfolio. Look at the kind of projects devmek used to post and jsxyoungboy. Jsxyoungboy is employed now I don't know about devmek but he rarely posts so I am sure he should have gotten something.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by Hannania(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

my skills are :

Thank you!
As an African, and even in outer climes, it's not advisable to include your picture in your portfolio. Worst case when it looks below par.

Sorry to say, but if I was an employer, seeing that photo alone will create a natural bias to not look further.

Take it out, else, the bias will make you not even get to the door and prove your skills. Good luck with your job search
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by Fourpockets: 9:23am On Sep 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

There are jobs you can still get without dsa but ops frontend skills still need some work. Op try being friends with a designer and collaborate on two three solid projects and a portfolio. Look at the kind of projects devmek used to post and jsxyoungboy. Jsxyoungboy is employed now I don't know about devmek but he rarely posts so I am sure he should have gotten something.
I think His frontend projects seems ok undecided
How does building a konga clone mean his frontend needs work

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:57am On Sep 29, 2022
Fourpockets:

I think His frontend projects seems ok undecided
How does building a konga clone mean his frontend needs work

Cloned projects would be okay if we were in 2019 or 2020. My first two projects were cloned projects and they were sufficient then but now things have changed. We have a lot more people trying to get in and unique projects will always sell more than cloned projects.

My advise to beginner frontend developers will be to join designers communities make friends with upcoming ui and ux designers. They always have full application designs. Collaborate with them and build those things into code and they would make much more sense than having clones

https://www.nairaland.com/7186661/mern-stack-ecommerce-web-application

This is what someone built on nairaland. A newbie too. If that person and the op submits his resume at your company who are you inviting for an interview.

You have to put your best food forward at all times
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

my skills are :

Thank you!

You're doing well sir. You've got the knowledge what you need is the contact. Don't underrate your abilities but strive to hone skills. Join communities and engage your seniors. Drop your telegram username and I'll add you to a forum. I wish you the very best.

SavageBoy:

Most of the web developer jobs doesn't require DSA with the way you're pushing it. It helps in been a much better programmer. Generally a basic knowledge may suffice and during development nobody codes an algorithm from scratch. There is always a well maintained library that you can reuse in your code.

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hannania:
As an African, and even in outer climes, it's not advisable to include your picture in your portfolio. Worst case when it looks below par.

Sorry to say, but if I was an employer, seeing that photo alone will create a natural bias to not look further.

Take it out, else, the bias will make you not even get to the door and prove your skills. Good luck with your job search

I notice it that and I will definitely remove it. thank you
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 11:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Studymore123:

You're doing well sir. You've got the knowledge what you need is the contact. Don't underrate your abilities but strive to hone skills. Join communities and engage your seniors. Drop your telegram username and I'll add you to a forum. I wish you the very best.

Most of the web developer jobs doesn't require DSA with the way you're pushing it. It helps in been a much better programmer. Generally a basic knowledge may suffice and during development nobody codes an algorithm from scratch. There is always a well maintained library that you can reuse in your code.

indeed
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
LikeAking:
Op once again good luck. Life no easy for some people. I see u have been grinding. No body don gv u job for here or may. Life is crazy, but keep moving.

Society is crap.

Once again good luck.

thank you bro
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by Fourpockets: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Cloned projects would be okay if we were in 2019 or 2020. My first two projects were cloned projects and they were sufficient then but now things have changed. We have a lot more people trying to get in and unique projects will always sell more than cloned projects.

My advise to beginner frontend developers will be to join designers communities make friends with upcoming ui and ux designers. They always have full application designs. Collaborate with them and build those things into code and they would make much more sense than having clones

https://www.nairaland.com/7186661/mern-stack-ecommerce-web-application

This is what someone built on nairaland. A newbie too. If that person and the op submits his resume at your company who are you inviting for an interview.

You have to put your best food forward at all times
Lol, funny enough the cloned konga website looks harder to make than the mern app the newbie did
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Fourpockets:

Lol, funny enough the cloned konga website looks harder to make than the mern app the newbie did
It will if the konga website worked but it doesn't it's just a html page with no functionality. If it had functionalities like add to cart and admin center for each seller then that would have move heads but it's just a page and nothing else. It's not even cloned properly too. Janky images everywhere.
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by Fourpockets: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

It will if the konga website worked but it doesn't it's just a html page with no functionality. If it had functionalities like add to cart and admin center for each seller then that would have move heads but it's just a page and nothing else. It's not even cloned properly too. Janky images everywhere.
Fair point
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
fhranchez:

check the public directly of ammi store repository. navigate inside the API folder you will see the complete backend of the application.
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by zubyno: 6:01am On Oct 02, 2022
[quote author=Studymore123 post=117112462]

@Studymore123. Sir, I am also an upcoming full-stack web developer. Please add me to the telegram group and necessary communities.
I need a mentor and also to engage senior and more experienced developers. My telegram username is @Zubenna. I am based in Lagos.
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2022
Studymore123:

ok sir.

here it is: AhmedSaniAdam
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Hannania:

I really appreciate your advice.
I had worked on it and I replace the image.
you can now review it sir. https://ahmed-sani.netlify.app

1 Like

Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
LikeAking:

Society is crap.

Once again good luck.

bro life is not easy for me at all.
getting a job is like a war for me I keep going here and there but no good result.
chai....
Re: I'm Looking For Web Development Job by LikeAking: 1:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
ahmedsaniadamu:

bro life is not easy for me at all.
getting a job is like a war for me I keep going here and there but no good result.
chai....

Every thing will be fine... Kip moving.

Good luck too ya hustle

(1) (2) (Reply)

VOIP With Freeswitch: My Learning Journey / Issue With Portrait Image Size On Website / Take A Look At Portfolio Website Designed By Taraba Youth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.