Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. (57616 Views)

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by pocohantas(f): 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oscillator:
hey! that post you claimed you didn't read has been removed by your moderator boyfriend.

It will take a photo finish to determine who's purer between you and an adulterated diesel from Okpuruma Bayelsa State.

Fake mumu;

I quoted it already. You can actually copy it from mine and repost. Best wishes. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by pocohantas(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oscillator:
yeah, quite coincidentally the only post you claimed not to read has been wiped out.

Your low intelligent bellhop boyfriend moderator did a poor job.

He usually wipes your own quotes to keep a clean record but it was quite messy this time.

You're quite invested in Nairaland

Bleeding

Okay kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Ynix(m): 8:19pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Mingle with people who don't want to mingle with you? LOL
You go turn to footmat be that and those opportunities you think you will not see.
That will only happen if the person is not skillful in connecting and communication
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Ynix(m): 8:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
BenYeshua:

Low self-esteem! life is not all about money have some self respect my brother
Low self esteem and very high self esteem are shown by our trying to feel important. For me I don't see any difference between a white and black, I am very confident in myself and have friends who are whites
Re: Experience My First Racism In U. K From Someone Who I Thought Was My Friend. by Jaqenhghar: 4:49am On Apr 15, 2022
Ynix:

That will only happen if the person is not skillful in connecting and communication
Good luck with that

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: National Airline Unveiled (Photos, Video) / Two Nigerian Men Fight Inside Airplane (Video) / Man Crashes Car And Leaves Girlfriend To Burn To Death In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.