Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward (17854 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / Osun APC Primary Results: Oyetola In Early Lead / Omisore Begins Campaign In Aregbesola’s Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
OmoEpe:

The guy is a big nuisance

A complete one at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by Tomek09(m): 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Fools.

Oyetola till 2026.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by tamdun: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omihanifa:
The Aregbesola faction will activate their plan B which is to decamp to another party and play the role of a spoiler for APC

It will be similar to what happened in Adamawa
A minister will leave for another party? I laugh in Chinese

7 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by chymeze: 6:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nauttyprof:

They will still loose. Aregbesola failed and his greed for control has affected him badly. You were made a Governor of Osun state from Lagos and yet, want to decide things because you were once a Governor.
But isn't that not what Tinubu has been doing for the past 20yrs or so in Lagos? and you feel Tinubu has the right to do so but Aregbe doesn't have the right to do same? That's called double standards Smh.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by eyiolarhomisore: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Occurstaem:
Helped by PDP guys.
PDP are in control of APC.
I don't think Omisore will leave APC where he is a godfather to Oyetola. He takes whatever Omisore throws at him. I wouldn't be surprised if Omisore choose his running mate.

Iyiola Omisore won’t choose his running mate. Iyiola Omisore is going for senate to represent osun east in 2023 then come back for governorship in 2026

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by Nauttyprof(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
chymeze:

But isn't that not what Tinubu has been doing for the past 20yrs or so in Lagos? and you feel Tinubu has the right to do so but Aregbe doesn't have the right to do same? That's called double standards Smh.

I am not Tinubu supporter and I will never support such fellow who just want to acquire all the money on earth.

Back to the issue, that someone does it, does not justify that it is right if another repeats same. I don't know why we use evil as a standard for another evil. Aregbesola is a minister, let him face his role as a minister and stop trying to be in control of everything. Same way he did while he was Governor of Osun state, he still wanted to be in control of Alimosho Local Government. Tell me if this isn't craze for control or dominance? It was Ambode who scattered his structure in Alimosho. Did you know that the man had to shuttle between Osun and Lagos just because of this?

Tell me if it is justified to let evil continue because someone somewhere does same evil?
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by chymeze: 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nauttyprof:

I am not Tinubu supporter and I will never support such fellow who just want to acquire all the money on earth.

Back to the issue, that someone does it, does not justify that it is right if another repeats same. I don't know why we use evil as a standard for another evil. Aregbesola is a minister, let him face his role as a minister and stop trying to be in control of everything. Same way he did while he was Governor of Osun state, he still wanted to be in control of Alimosho Local Government. Tell me if this isn't craze for control or dominance? It was Ambode who scattered his structure in Alimosho. Did you know that the man had to shuttle between Osun and Lagos just because of this?

Tell me if it is justified to let evil continue because someone somewhere does same evil?
I'm not supporting what Aregbe is trying to do either but I feel those who condemn Aregbe openly must first start by condemning the greater evil, Tinubu. If one keeps quiet to what Tinubu is and has been doing in Lagos then I don't think that person has any right to openly condemn Aregbesola for demanding just a quarter of what Tinubu has been doing.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by gbengaeed(m): 7:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Must Tinubu be in the picture when condemning the action of Aregbesola

chymeze:

I'm not supporting what Aregbe is trying to do either but I feel those who condemn Aregbe openly must first start by condemning the greater evil, Tinubu. If one keeps quiet to what Tinubu is and has been doing in Lagos then I don't think that person has any right to openly condemn Aregbesola for demanding just a quarter of what Tinubu has been doing.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by chymeze: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
gbengaeed:
Must Tinubu be in the picture when condemning the action of Aregbesola

Lolzzz
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by Justmesagi: 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aregbe should go sit hi ass down. They are all the same.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by Newton2024: 8:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
muykem:
Aregbesola and many other former governors always think they have the same power in and outside the office. Aregbesola is far more popular in Osun than Oyetola as a person but not when the later is still in office.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by naija4life247: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omihanifa:
The Aregbesola faction will activate their plan B which is to decamp to another party and play the role of a spoiler for APC

They did the same thing in the last election, yet Tinubu and Omisore combined to humiliate them. They will be disgraced once again and then banished from Osun.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by naija4life247: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Passionate888:
Aregbe no fit give am the Ambode treatment again cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink

Na Aregbe come receive Ambode treatment. You will not believe that it was Aregbesola that started the war with Ambode before others joined and Ambode was humiliated. Now, it's Aregbesola's turn.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by Nauttyprof(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
chymeze:

Well, I condemn Tinubu in my comments here on Nairaland. There is nothing like greater evil. Evil is Evil. Aregbesola does not own Osun state same with Tinubu on South West. To support evil because someone else is doing same evil elsewhere does not make sense.

Aregbesola should go and sit down and mind his ministry of interior. Nigeria is the way it is today because of people like Tinubu, Aregbesola, Lai Muhammad (in Kwara), Ibikunle Amosun and the likes.... To keep supporting evil in the name of someone else is doing this will make Nigeria worse.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by Passionate888: 8:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
naija4life247:

Na Aregbe come receive Ambode treatment. You will not believe that it was Aregbesola that started the war with Ambode before others joined and Ambode was humiliated. Now, it's Aregbesola's turn.
Seriously?
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by Deadlytruth(m): 8:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
LegendHero:

If I am PDP right now in Osun state, I will not accept Aregbe because that will be an automatic win for Oyetola because Osun people will vote the sentiment of Aregbe trying to lord over Oyetola like Edo people did for Obaseki against Oshiomole.

Aregbe currently is overrated in Osun, he has lost most of his goodwill and he’s now a political orphan judging at recent events.

Go and take public opinion and you’ll understand Aregbesola is finished.

Did Oshiomhole actually try to lotd it over Obaseki? That was a cooked up propaganda to sway the gullible section of the voters who have now been in regret since the scales fell off their eyes as occasioned by Obaseki not being able to initiate any meaningful project for nearly two years now after reelection and the disappearance of the alleged Oshiomhole pressure on him to share the state's resources to party members. As we write, Obaseki has begun to accuse PDP of not allowing him work.

3 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by Osilama1: 8:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omihanifa:

they won't spoil anything they are minority...
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by Osilama1: 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
chymeze:

u guys don't understand politics oyetola has many on his side so aregbe can Bleep off... Ambode in Lagos didn't play his cards well that's why even the entire assembly then his commissioner non was on his side... Tinubu alone doesn't decide get that
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by Deadlytruth(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
chymeze:

And whom among those condemning Tinubu have you ever seen or heard condemning Theodore Orji who imposed his biological son on his state House of Assembly constituency and also imposed him on Abia State House of Assembly as speaker? Who of them has ever condemned Peter Obi for singlehandedly importing Obiano from Lagos and imposing him on APGA and the entire Anambra State? Rather they are even pushing for Peter Obi presidency. Who of them had condemned the fact that only death can remove Ibori as the ultimate godfather of Delta State politics? Who of them has carpeted Wike for singlehandedly imposing Uche Seconds, his kinsman, as PDP national chairman and again singlehandedly removing him when his continued stay would obviously conflict with zoning principle as regards his running mate ambition to be running mate to the Northerner PDP flagbearer for 2023?
Godfatherism is in every state but only that of Tinubu which is even result oriented is always on top gist. What double standards could be greater than this?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by zoedew: 8:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
THE COWARD RAN, TAIL IN BETWEEN HIS FRAIL LEGS! CLOUD WITH WATER! EMPTY BARREL MAKING THE LOUDEST NOISE.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by zoedew: 9:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omihanifa:

NOT ON YOUR LIFE! A MAD DOG KNOWS ITS LIMITS!! HE WILL BE ON HIS OWN.
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by zoedew: 9:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
LegendHero:

If I am PDP right now in Osun state, I will not accept Aregbe because that will be an automatic win for Oyetola because Osun people will vote the sentiment of Aregbe trying to lord over Oyetola like Edo people did for Obaseki against Oshiomole.

Aregbe currently is overrated in Osun, he has lost most of his goodwill and he’s now a political orphan judging at recent events.

Go and take public opinion and you’ll understand Aregbesola is finished.
SPOT ON! HE IS A DROWNING MAN. THE STRAW HE IS CLUTCHING AT, IS UNFORTUNATELY, NOT A LOG OF WOOD! HE CANNOT HANDLE SEN. OMISORE AND FADA AT THE IFE/IJESA SENATORIAL ELECTION HE IS LOOKING TO CONTEST GOING FORWARD. HE IS A FLOATING POLITICIAN. HIS ELECTORAL VALUE IS NOW KNOWN.

2 Likes

Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by LegendHero(m): 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
zoedew:

SPOT ON! HE IS A DROWNING MAN. THE STRAW HE IS CLUTCHING AT, IS UNFORTUNATELY, NOT A LOG OF WOOD! HE CANNOT HANDLE SEN. OMISORE AND FADA AT THE IFE/IJESA SENATORIAL ELECTION HE IS LOOKING TO CONTEST GOING FORWARD. HE IS A FLOATING POLITICIAN. HIS ELECTORAL VALUE IS NOW KNOWN.

100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by babyfaceafrica: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
eyiolarhomisore:

Iyiola Omisore won’t choose his running mate. Iyiola Omisore is going for senate to represent osun east in 2023 then come back for governorship in 2026
Omisore is old na

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by babyfaceafrica: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2022
chymeze:

Evil is Evil, which one is greater evil
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by chymeze: 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Evil is Evil, which one is greater evil
Lolzzz
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by shinealight(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It's win win for PDP

PDP also has its own problems…it will not be smooth-sailing. The Adeleke family cannot even decide who should carry the flag in their small family. As they say, a house divided against itself cannot stand!

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by ledaman: 9:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aregbesola he is a pathological lair, how can Baba Buhari sent you on the day of Primary election. Thunder fire you undecided
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by eyiolarhomisore: 10:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Omisore is old na

He would be 69 in 2026. At what age did Buhari become president??
Re: Osun APC Primary: Adeoti Loses Ward To Oyetola In Aregbesola's Ward by Ekpoudom: 10:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

It's win win for PDP

First these silly IPOBians found a new messiah in Aregbesola whom they saw as the saviour that will help them further their demonic hatred against TINUBU. Now that their hope has been dashed to pieces on the rock the children of hate are now hoping that Aregbesola will join PDP to fight against APC.

Unfortunately these idiotic children of hate who have fufu for brains don’t realise that Aregbesola is a poisoned chalice in Osun. If he campaigns for you, your campaign is dead.

This stupid thug who uses PRINCEOFLAGOS name when we know he is the MADMANOFABIA has sold his soul to the devil his father and his hatred will consume him eventually. That is guaranteed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’re Ready To Tender 2017 Budget, Says Presidency / Uzodimma Sacks Commissioner For Labour, Ford Ozumba / Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.