Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? (602 Views)

The main reasons Yoruba not enlisted as a tribe in Edo state / Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? by BBBmall25: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2022
So the young Fulani man we boarded vehicle from Onitsha, told the driver this "I want to go Akwaibom state and hustle, I heard there is money in that state but I do not knw anywhere there_ please drop me wherever you see any of my brother e.i( any Hausa speaking man)"... Glory be to God we reached. So on sighting some shoe menders who are porpularly known as aboki, the driver announced to my dude that we were now in Akwaibom state, and if he will like to drop and join his brothers. Well, to my surprise the excited young man disembark and joined his fellow to my delight!
My question is can we as Nigerians be this united no matter where we find ourselve?... The purpose of this thread is to advocate unity among Nigerians and for Nigeria.
God bless
unitylover
arroundthe world.
Lala.
Myd4...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? by franchasng: 4:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
They are united in poverty. Their elites are never united unless its time to loot they come together for a common purpose to loot Nigeria dry.

Nigeria can never be united, you can't mix oil, water and grease hoping to form a soluble solution, it won't work.

Europeans are wise, all European countries are made up of people of same tribe. They all speak one language in their countries. They don't lump up millions of people of different cultures, values, beliefs, orientation and mindset together and forcing them to be united.

Why didn't Netherlands and Germany form one country so they can answer giant of Europe?

Russia aka USSR tried that nonsense and it failed.

Nigeria and all Western African countries needs to be divided into smaller countries comprising of people of same tribes and culture. If two different tribes must join, they should share culture or dialect or religious belief or ancestral bond together and then if Nigerians want a robust nation, these smaller nations can come together as a united regions with each region having their own regional laws, bilaws, Police, etc. Then coming together will only be for military power, trade and commerce advantage, etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? by BBBmall25: 5:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=franchasng post=110364522] Yeah... You have a point! but I think a plural state like U.S ain't doing bad either
Re: Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? by franchasng: 5:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=BBBmall25 post=110365153][/quote]US is a unification of 52 independent states with their own unique state laws and bilaws. They fought long civil war and decided that was the best.

But due to greed for crude oil which is found in some parts of Nigeria and not found in majority, the majority of Nigerians don't want to hear division or complete restructuring of Nigeria to make it independent regions.

The same is obtainable in UK which comprises of: Ireland, Britain, Scotland and Wales. But the same UK don't want Nigeria to divide or restructure like them cos our failure profits them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? by BBBmall25: 7:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
franchasng:
US is a unification of 52 independent states with their own unique state laws and bilaws. They fought long civil war and decided that was the best.

But due to greed for crude oil which is found in some parts of Nigeria and not found in majority, the majority of Nigerians don't want to hear division or complete restructuring of Nigeria to make it independent regions.

The same is obtainable in UK which comprises of: Ireland, Britain, Scotland and Wales. But the same UK don't want Nigeria to divide or restructure like them cos our failure profits them
nice one. I wish we can be more united despite our diversity
Re: Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? by engrchykae(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
franchasng:
US is a unification of 52 independent states with their own unique state laws and bilaws. They fought long civil war and decided that was the best.

even in the "united kingdom" Ireland and Scotland wants to break away
Africans are stupid.
Iceland are not up to 400 000 yet they are a sovereign nation but Congo that is five times the size of Belgium is one nation with one puppet ruling them for Belgium

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? by BBBmall25: 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
engrchykae:
even in the "united kingdom" Ireland and Scotland wants to break away
Africans are stupid.
Iceland are not up to 400 000 yet they are a sovereign nation but Congo that is five times the size of Belgium is one nation with one puppet ruling them for Belgium
Well, I think we should look at a bigger picture; which is our population and use it to our advantage_ don't u think so?
Re: Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? by engrchykae(m): 11:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
BBBmall25:
Well, I think we should look at a bigger picture; which is our population and use it to our advantage_ don't u think so?
we should stop deceiving ourselves.
Why didn't France, Britain and Germany merge to become one powerful nation?
Nigeria and Algeria are bigger than five European nations excluding Russia.
Nigeria is only united by common hatred towards the ibo nation.
It works like magic though imbeci.lic
If you want buhari to lose election, tell Nigerians that buhari's real father is from ebonyi state in 1904 who left eastern region to daura to sell chemist shop in the North.

The Americans are united by the idea of the greatness of America
The Russians are united by their idea of an opposition to the West
Israel is united because Arabs are their common enemy.
Other European nations are united by common culture and proud history.
Nigeria has no external enemy so she invented one, the Igbo.
A nation that will implode.
The only nation that has a military that is meant to kill it's citizens, always fighting within since the days of West Africa frontier force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? by silverlinen(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2022
franchasng:
They are united in poverty. Their elites are never united unless its time to loot they come together for a common purpose to loot Nigeria dry.

Nigeria can never be united, you can't mix oil, water and grease hoping to form a soluble solution, it won't work.

Europeans are wise, all European countries are made up of people of same tribe. They all speak one language in their countries. They don't lump up millions of people of different cultures, values, beliefs, orientation and mindset together and forcing them to be united.

Why didn't Netherlands and Germany form one country so they can answer giant of Europe?

Nigeria and all Western African countries needs to be divided into smaller countries comprising of people of same tribes and culture. If two different tribes must join, they should share culture or dialect or religious belief or ancestral bond together and then if Nigerians want a robust nation, these smaller nations can come together as a united regions with each region having their own regional laws, bilaws, Police, etc. Then coming together will only be for military power, trade and commerce advantage, etc
Like the UNITED KINGDOM
Re: Could This Be The Most United Tribe In Nigeria..? by SweetVibe: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2022
franchasng:

You actually made sense...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men So Spineless? / I Was Brutally Flogged Yesterday By So Many Nsukka Masquerades Without Any Provo / Are Our Traditions Really Sblime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.