Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Installation Guide For Engineering Softwares - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Installation Guide For Engineering Softwares (790 Views)

Vacancies For Engineering Grad. / Vacancy: Entry-level Opportunity For Engineering Graduate / Jobs For Engineering Genius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installation Guide For Engineering Softwares by buchulz: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2007
Hello guys.

This messege is specifically for those that've got the engineering softwares (PDMS, Hysys, ceaser, olga, firstvue etc.).
I attached a copy of istallation instructions in each of the software package. so there is no need need to call me for the installation procedures. You can call me if you get hooked during installation or if you are confused, but the installations instructions attached therein are very clear and many have used them to do there stand alone installations easily without contacting me.

Thank you.
let us continue to build our professional career up to that standard acceptable worldwide.

BY now, many are now very aware of the importance of these engineering softwares and i am happy about it. one needs to empower oneself. If anyone needs any of the sofware, he/she can contact anybody around him/she who has got them, or can contact   ekwoke76@yahoo.com,  08039315138

Thanks again.
Re: Installation Guide For Engineering Softwares by okeyz(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2007
hi buchulz how can one get the soft ware,i am currently undergoing training on Hysys use and i will like to have the software so i can be proficient in it .
thanks
Re: Installation Guide For Engineering Softwares by leximand(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2007
hello pls can anyone explain what hysys software is and what it does
Re: Installation Guide For Engineering Softwares by orgy: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hello guys
hysys software is specifically for process engineering design , analysys and simulation.
it is a nice one and i am using for my works now, although i did not undergo the training officially.

Okeyz, you can pay into his (ekwoke) account and he will send the software to you. that is how i got mine.
Or you can contact him personally if you are in lagos. some people got there own through this method.
any method you chose, i think you will still get the softwares.
Re: Installation Guide For Engineering Softwares by okeyz(m): 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2007
@ orgy
thanks fpr the reply , i am in Lagos ,where can i getvthe guy and what do u mean by ekwoke account?!!! shocked
please give me the address of the guy and let me talk to him one on one .
thanks
Re: Installation Guide For Engineering Softwares by orgy: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2007
hello Okeyz,
Since you are in lagos, it will be easer for you to get. Personally, i don't know the guys adress in lagos. I just called him and he sugested that i should come to lagos and collect the hysys.  He also gave me another option that if i could trust anybody, then i could pay into an account no and the s/w will be delivered, but not until after payment and also i should pay for the delivery. Well, I chose the 2nd uption and the hysys was delivered.

You can contact him so that both of you can meet and discuss. His no is 08039315138,  or   ekwoke76@yahoo.com
A guy who has met this ekwoke guy and that got the PDMS from him said that he works in one EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction company) company there in lagos. This guy works in one NETCO company also there there in lagos.

So, that's it.
Re: Installation Guide For Engineering Softwares by Dakoko: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2007
hi nairalanders,

am not a hysys software user yet i see no reason why ekwoke should be monopolizing the whole hysys business exploiting people of their money when they can actually get this software for N1000 or so at the popular Computer / software market at ikeja. i tink he is being unfair. i bought PDMS for N2000. its dat cheap.

cheers

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Attachment / I Just Got A Job / Recruitment_pharmacists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.