Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Jobs For Engineering Genius - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs For Engineering Genius (4030 Views)

Man Was Told To Solve This Moral Dilemma In An Interview. His Answer's Genius. / Vacancies For Engineering Grad. / A Genius Answer To A Moral/Ethical Dilemma Asked In A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobs For Engineering Genius by pekmide(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2011
There are 10 positions to be filled in a Research and Development Organisation.  The recruitment steps are easy
Are you a graduate of any of the following Disciplines?

1. Mechanical / Agricultural Engineering   --------4 positions vacant
2. Chemical Engineering                           --------2 positions vacant
3. Civil Engineering                                   --------2 positions vacant
4. Electrical Engineering                          ---------2 positions vacant

Note:  You should be ready to work anywhere in the country.  All the positions are for young Engineers willing to develop a career in the Engineering Design or Engineering  Research and Development  Field.

This are what you need to do:

1. Post on this thread all the Engineering Design and Analysis softwares you are Proficient in using.
2. If you qualify at all You will get a personal message inviting you to submit an application.  The details of the submission will be included in the message.

This phase of recruitment is open only for 2 weeks.
Thank you.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by chesy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2011
Am a chemical engineer with skills on softwares like TORA and MAT LAB.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2011
Excellent SAP programme
Beginner on Autocad

1 Like

Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by dbells: 1:23am On Aug 04, 2011
I am a civil engineer and can use rcd,autocad,cads-rc and a bit of orion software.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Engraced01: 1:56am On Aug 04, 2011
Pls, how can I apply. Thanks.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by struczbond: 3:55am On Aug 04, 2011
I am a civil engineer with 5 years working experience in planning designing and supervision of construction works .
Am proficient with

Autocad
staad Pro
Procon
Orion
Ms project, Word & Excel

Contact me on 08030708920,07033771267
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by pekmide(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2011
Well thank you guys for posting but please note, we are only interested in the Engineering Design and Analysis software that you know not business and accounting software like SAP and Orion nor that some of you have posted.

We are expecting you to post software used for Drafting, Modeling, Finite Element Analysis, Structural Analysis, Pipe analysis, Machine Design etc.
We have not posted this software requirements because we do not have the time to interview and test those who come with doctored CV claiming proficiency in the software they cannot used.

Also note that experience is not an advantage, what the employer is looking for is your knowledge of software and your thirst for learning new things.

Please be sincere in your post.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by babe5120: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2011
i am a civil engineer capable of doing design with SAFE, STaad Pro, a little of Prokon
excellent use and manipulation of Autodesk AutoCAD (all versions)

bomsilaga@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by debokaz(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2011
Am an electrical engineer with AUTOCAD proficiency.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by debokaz(m): 12:35am On Aug 05, 2011
My email is debok1@yahoo.com.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by leoanrd200: 10:41am On Aug 05, 2011
Am an Eletronic Engineer. I wish to apply for the Electrical position.My email is leoanrd2000@gmail.com
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Adbash: 12:15pm On Aug 05, 2011
Agricultural Engineer. Autocad and hungry for knowledge. ThanksAgricultural Engineer. Autocad and hungry for knowledge. Thanks
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by dozee(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hi,i am a chemical engineer with proficiency in process design,;hysys software for plant design and with a HSE supervisory certification.My e-mail is dozeeus@yahoo.com.Thanks.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by meazona(m): 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2011
A Graduate of Electrical/Electronics with proficiency in the following softwares
AUTOCAD. MS Project and and other MS suites.

You can contact me on *****@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by adanny01(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2011
Hi, am a Civil engineer, can work with Autocad and staadpro. Am nt very proficient as my current work does not demand any software apart from office word and excel. Am very good at anything computer and learn very fast. My email is adanny01@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by YOUNGHANZ: 5:41am On Aug 06, 2011
I'M A CIVIL ENGINEER AND I'M VERY PROFICIENT IN AUTOCAD DESIGN.HOWEVER,MY STRUCTURAL DESIGN TRAINING IS STILL IN VIEW.ALL THE SAME,I LEARN VERY FAST, MY E-MAIL IS olowo_olaide@yahoo.com AND MY MOBILE LINE IS 08063327664.THANKS IN ANTICIPATION.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Babalola19(m): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2011
Am new to this site and i need Job unguent, pls my beloved brothers help out. Am HND Architecture and have experience of AUTOCAD help out here is my phone number, 08032096309
thanks [/b]
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by gdino2008: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2011
am a fresh graduate and i just completed my NYSC 2011. i studied Building Technology (HND). am partially good in Auto cad.

call: 07068237803
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by donlet(m): 11:10am On Aug 06, 2011
Civil Engr with 5yrs experience post graduation. Proficient in Autocad, Civilcad, Ms office project. Very well grounded in the use of computer and can learn any package fast. Contact me on 08058242471
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by dudedistrict: 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2011
Electrical/Electronic Engineer, autocad & pdms
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Lagishan: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2011
Mechanical Engineering
AUTO CAD
PDMS
PMBOK
Sharepoint
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by oghenero1: 1:03am On Aug 07, 2011
I AM AN ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEER. I AM GOOD IN AUTO CARD, ELECTRICAL DESIGN
MY CONTACT NUMBER: 08131163081
EMAIL: oghenero.kenneth@yahoo.com

Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Onyeara: 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2011
B eng mech eng, M Sc mech eng, PDMS, Autocad, CAESAR11,ASPEN HYS.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by kenblacks(m): 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2011
i am a chemical engineer with proficiency in HYSYS, AUTOCAD, PIPE FLOW EXPERT, MATLAB
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Seedorrf(m): 11:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
Name :Ajayi Saeed Olayinka.I am a mechanical Engineer,Qua.M.Sc,B.Eng(Mech Engineer) Highly proficient in the use of AutoCAD,WaterCAD,MS-Office,MATLAB etc. with (cool years experience. (08030778600)
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by dbells: 2:15am On Aug 09, 2011
I am a civil engineer and I can use autocad,rcd software,cads-rc and a bit of orion.my contact is ilove2tryng@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by Onyeara: 4:45pm On Aug 09, 2011
b eng mechanical
M Sc mechanical
autocad, pdms, caesar11
hys aspen, matlab
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by emistephen: 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2011
Agricultural/Industrial Engineer proficiency in Autocard, emistephen@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by tripleofj(m): 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2011
Proficient in visual basic 6.0 and visual basic.net, a graduate of chemical engineering with a passion for programming, design, process control, modelling, application of software to solve design problems.
Re: Jobs For Engineering Genius by tripleofj(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2011
Proficient in visual basic 6.0 and visual basic.net, a graduate of chemical engineering with a passion for programming, design, process control, modelling, application of software to solve design problems.
olatideseun@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent-Volunteer Lecturers Needed (Updated) / I Need A Responsible Guy For A Relationship / Graduate Management Trainee Of Cadbury Nigeria Plc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.