Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo (20412 Views)

Nigeria Needs More Than A Good Man As President – Chidoka Shades Peter Obi / Nigeria Needs More Rebels To Move Forward —Obasanjo / We Need More Rebels In Nigeria.. Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by drealcivilceno(m): 4:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
kollinzgee:
We need two more groups like ipob but your tribesmen are too weak truth is bitter.

Nigeria needs everyone!
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by drealcivilceno(m): 4:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Blue3k:

You missed his point if you're talking about people becoming criminals. There's still a need for rugged individuals like I said. Laws won't stop people from being betas.

Proposal: decentralised policing
Opposition: but what about tyrannical governors?
Supporters: The state legislatures and courts are there.
Opposition: Do you trust betas in the state legislatures?
Supporter: touché but...

Someone that did not read your message!
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Blue3k(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
drealcivilceno:

Someone that did not read your message!

He just wanted to argue for the sake of it. Thats why he couldn't expand on his own argument.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by watersideboys: 4:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
This old cargo never still die? Baba die na die!
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Macmoni(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
kollinzgee:
We need two more groups like ipob but your tribesmen are too weak truth is bitter.
See this one Shey ipob strong for your mind ?
Better no deceive yourself
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Iamolukorede(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
I dis agree with Baba position, you have being part of the country misfortune, talking about rebellion, you need those that will speak truth to power ?, From us or from where. Look, you are in a better position and end and so let it start from you. Infact, resources are largely at your disposal, Nigeria citizens needs who will speak for them and they will follow, jus because you are close to your grave does not mean you are saints either.

Since you have been in the political atmosphere and gained relevance, you can help the nation, you have gained enough resources and know pple of your calibre who can help the country grow and not only speak truth to power but put up action. Wake the the national assembly amidst other and stop talking and start acting.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by olamike02: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
IF THIS MAN HAS SUCCEDDED IN HIS THIRD TERM AGENDA MAY BE HE WILL STILL BE ON POWER LIKE PAUL BIYA.ANYWAY THANK GOD FOR REBELS LIKE KEN NNAMANI THAT REJECTED HIS EVIL PLAN. THE MAN SPENT 16B DOLLARS TO GIVE US DARKNESS .SO WHERE IS THE MORALS IN WHAT HE SAID.
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Litmus: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Sierra leone and Liberia had loads or rebels knocking about and that did them no good. And while the average Nigerian may be more sophisticated than the average West African, it is becoming clearer daily, thanks to Niaraland and other social media platforms, that we are not yet sophisticated enough to birth the type of Rebels the venerable old man means or at least birth the type of sophisticated Rebels whom the teaming masses of Nigeria dickheads wont sabotage and overwhelm with their own bizarre and confused agenda , see Lekki Tollgate -Gate.
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Allisgud: 4:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
Person like igboho, someone who stood out strong saying enough of this rubbish on my people,he will be wishing where he is that he never fought for this ungrateful nigerians
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Allisgud: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
This is my prayer everyday,God should use me to change this bad govt,if superman is not a fictional story I want that kind of power,I will first finish all the terrorist,arrest their leader to confess their sponsors,I dey para
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Deadlytruth(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
Blue3k:

At least the National Assembly weren't complete pushovers in his time. They're the only ones to override a veto. That's how NDDC and ICPC were passed into law.

Are we talking of the national assembly or the man himself? Didn't the national assembly accept it when he signed these bogus federal legislators allowances into law for them?
When Atiku spoke truth to him as regards his evil third term plot, did he take it slightly with Atiku? When Eedris Abdulkareem spoke truth to him in power, didn't he get him arrested and jailed without trial? How did Fashawe, Orji Uzor Kalu, Bola Ige, Asari Dokubo, Uwazurike, etc all end it after speaking truth to Obasanjo in power? The truth remains that Obasanjo set the example of misrule which all his successors have followed.
You recall how Jonathan chronicled the man's hipocrisy in his response to the open letter he wrote to him on his alleged misrule?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Deadlytruth(m): 4:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Iamolukorede:
I dis agree with Baba position, you have being part of the country misfortune, talking about rebellion, you need those that will speak truth to power ?, From us or from where. Look, you are in a better position and end and so let it start from you. Infact, resources are largely at your disposal, Nigeria citizens needs who will speak for them and they will follow, jus because you are close to your grave does not mean you are saints either.

Since you have been in the political atmosphere and gained relevance, you can help the nation, you have gained enough resources and know pple of your calibre who can help the country grow and not only speak truth to power but put up action. Wake the the national assembly amidst other and stop talking and start acting.
Nigeria would have been a better place if people like you with very good memory were in the majority. I can't imagine Obasanjo talking of speaking truth to power when he himself never tolerated a single truth spoken to him while he held sway. A man who began to insult IBB his godfather as a 70 year old fool just because IBB spoke a very bitter truth to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Iamolukorede(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2022
You are right bro, Baba can only say all that to toddlers not real human being like us. All is statement are delusional and anybody can believe him at their own peril when he had the chances what did he do. He should gather he's brothers and sisters in politics of thesame calibre and let them start the rebels parade and see if the Nigerians citizens won't join him, they are only good at putting up memo's and talking rather than acting. Baba his not a good example of practice what you preach .. the problems of Nigeria are Nigerian's.

Deadlytruth:
Nigeria would have been a better place if people like you with very good memory were in the majority. I can't imagine Obasanjo talking of speaking truth to power when he himself never tolerated a single truth spoken to him while he held sway. A man who began to insult IBB his godfather as a 70 year old fool just because IBB spoke a very bitter truth to him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Iamolukorede(m): 5:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
I feel like you until this very moment but know that you are not resourceful enough to carry that energy and don't think you are the only one in that pool of thought. Look, we are many but handicapd and that is the problem.

The structure that the country is currently running is bad and for this reason any thing goes, for Baba obj to have said this he needs serious flogging.

Allisgud:
This is my prayer everyday,God should use me to change this bad govt,if superman is not a fictional story I want that kind of power,I will first finish all the terrorist,arrest their leader to confess their sponsors,I dey para
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by showafrica(m): 5:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
Omooba77:

Nigeria is sitting on tons of atomic bombs...

The thing go hit badly should Buhari leave office. Bandits are everywhere now
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by onunwa21(m): 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
OBJ is a national leader
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Ayula911: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol... grin

I still love Obasanjo...

Nigeria needs a dictator...

We really need One, I've been on the documentary of dictator for a while, and it not for dictatorship germany wouldn't be as recognize as now.
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by orisa37: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
BLESSED ARE THOSE WHO ARE PERSECUTED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS SAKE FOR THEY'RE THE CHOSEN OF OLODUMARE AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD BELONGS TO THEM.
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Amah70: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/19/nigeria-needs-more-rebels-obasanjo/

But Obasanjo was at most of the Military Ruling Councils led by northern military dictators that created the fraudulent political structure of 36 states and Abuja, under a unitary government system, then the same military dictators supervised the constitution they imposed upon Nigeria to legitimize the fraudulent political structure and unitary government system. Those partly led to more rebellion today in the south.
But the rebels are being tormented by the political class of today.
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by gaskiyamagana: 8:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
kollinzgee:
Even Sunday Ighoho who want to try was totally disappointed.
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Invictus2214: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yes like you and your ogboni gangs
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Elidrisy20: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
I told you ppl that is this old man that is causing wahala for this country, after all the rebels you don train, you still want to train more
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Thomist(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
How about Kanu, and Sunday Igboho? what happens to them?
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 21, 2022
Datboredberri:
Lol... grin

I still love Obasanjo...

Nigeria needs a dictator...

Really?
Re: Nigeria Needs More ‘Rebels’ – Obasanjo by EagleNest(m): 3:25am On Feb 22, 2022
Tribalism killed Nigeria. We see things from tribal leanings otherwise we would have been a great nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Really Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket? - Temitope Ajayi / APC: Without Tangible Evidence, EFCC Will Not Go After Tinubu, Amaechi / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Atiku's Orphan Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.