Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction (17136 Views)

NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result / Osun APC Ward Congress: Aregbesola Faction Loses As Court Declines Jurisdiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by foleskay(m): 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
I heard aregbe camp are going to court to challenge oyetola eligibility,being among d caretaker commitee of apc and also among d organizer of d primary. Theyre claiming her can't be d judge in his own case. Na their wahala bdat. Adeleke wil wipe all of em at d general election. Oyetola has not field soldiers like aregbe. The ones who worked for him to right d 2018 election despite pdp winning it are all in aregbe camp,and that's one of d major reasons for d fight..oyetola abandoning tbose who helped him fought d pdp battle.

Let's see how he will weather thru d general election.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by SarkinYarki: 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
Useless party
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tareq1105:

Those pictures and videos on news on TV are enough confirmation that Oyetola won.

Put on your TV now and watch.

Didn't you see Lasun and his 6 cousins on the queue?

Overrated political animals.

Ok na. Sey they will give us the final figure. Imagine a primary election having 309 for Oyetola and 149 for Aregbe in a single ward.

That's fraud!!
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by yyba: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Indeed!!

Where is the result sheet?

Have you seen the result sheet?

Don't tell me all those people on the queue are actually registered APC members
shey they are registered PDP, APGA , SDP and LP members in your eyes abi ?
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by Subzeroad: 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
LegendHero:
Oga they defeated your candidate in your ward.

You have three options:
—Decamp to PDP; I doubt you will ever do this because it’s unlike you guys.

—Stay in APC to act as a spoiler from the inside to give the party to PDP. Best alternative for Oyetola, he just need to continue pushing the sentiment of Aregbe on my neck and Osun indigenes would vote on that end like Edo did for Obaseki against Oshiomole.

— Focus on your ministerial appointment and lay low for now, then reconcile with the party later.

Note: Either way you choose, you are politically finished.

You have no grassroot support like you used to, and the civil servants are with Oyetola because of how he handled the salary issue.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by joyandfaith: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/19/osun-apc-guber-primary-lacks-credibility-aregbesolas-faction/

Baba kabiru is urinating on himself. Law of power- never outshines your master.
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2022
yyba:
shey they are registered PDP, APGA , SDP and LP members in your eyes abi ?

No. They are registered NRC members
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by yyba: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tareq1105:
Aregbe lost in Lagos lost in Osun.
lost in the whole of south west
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by Subzeroad: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin

Trumann:

No, they are ipob members.

Why didn't you bring your Civil Defence and Correctional officers to vote for Adeoti.
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by yyba: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

No. They are registered NRC members
then let them vote in peace and stop fooling yourself around in a public forum

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by ejimatic: 6:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by FBCventures: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Credible leader is what osun need
Juvenile catfish for sale
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by basty: 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
endsarrrs:
grin grin cool

By the time Buhari finished with this country, all ZOMBIES will be unable to afford paying for pant to cover their unclothedness.

Empty hoe,

Stop this your useless grammar. What are you saying?
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2022
yyba:
then let them vote in peace and stop fooling yourself around in a public forum

Did you just acquire this stupidity or you're just making a parody of it?

When did offering my opinion on the conduct of the primaries become a source of stomach ache for you?

Or did you see me hold anybody's hand at any polling station?

Una sha
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by sokera: 6:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
When a man is good he is good , when you are good men , women , kids , old , white or black will fight for you and in your favor always … Tinubu is a crusher… God bless Jagaban… yoruba is blessed to have Jagaban

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by CitynewsNG(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Osun APC Governorship Primary Results from different polling Units so far according to PM News and other News sources on ground at different towns and wards in Osun State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEI9tVNKoso
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by AJohnnasa(m): 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bickering and infighting will be the death of APC in Nigeria.
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by yyba: 6:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Did you just acquire this stupidity or you're just making a parody of it?

When did offering my opinion on the conduct of the primaries become a source of stomach ache for you?

Or did you see me hold anybody's hand at any polling station?

Una sha
shaa tapp
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by eddie7: 6:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Much anticipated statement.....court room is next
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by VIKTO83(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Aregbe has no grip on d party structure in Osun.
Lai Mohammed has no grip on d party structure in kwara.
Oyetola is sticking with Tinubu and in kwara Tinubu will stick with Abdulraman Abdulrazaaq.
Tinubu owns d 2 states.

U will ask me how Tinubu came in here right? But that how it is.
Just understand that Tinubu had prepared beforehand that either way, he must be benefited.

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by calcal: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Tinubu Atole at it again
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by Indispensable85(m): 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Normal noise, they will declare the winner and nothing will happen thereafter...
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by muykem: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Indeed!!

Is result sheet that will vote? People should know how to accept reality. Adeoti can't win incumbent governor not even in his own LGA.
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by ridbell01(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
LegendHero:
Oga they defeated your candidate in your ward.

You have three options:
—Decamp to PDP; I doubt you will ever do this because it’s unlike you guys.

—Stay in APC to act as a spoiler from the inside to give the party to PDP. Best alternative for Oyetola, he just need to continue pushing the sentiment of Aregbe on my neck and Osun indigenes would vote on that end like Edo did for Obaseki against Oshiomole.

— Focus on your ministerial appointment and lay low for now, then reconcile with the party later.

Note: Either way you choose, you are politically finished.

You have no grassroot support like you used to, and the civil servants are with Oyetola because of how he handled the salary issue.
his holding the highest political position in the state.. he's super minister

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by BabaO2: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
Indeed!!

No accreditation or your brain is paining you?
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by Oracleforce: 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
edimaan:
Aregbeshola should calm down and retrace his steps. He needs to go and apologise to his godfather Tinubu before it is too late. Aregbeshola should remember the following:

- Tinubu made him commissioner in Lagos State for many years
despite the fact that he's not a Lagosian, even at the expense of Lagosians.

- Tinubu rallied round him and made him Osun State Governor for 8 years.

- Tinubu's influence assisted him to become the Minister.

- Aregbeshola enjoyed so many benefits in Lagos courtesy of Tinubu's support.

Aregbeshola, do not bite the hand that fed you!

Can't someone disagree with his benefactor?

1 Like

Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by Benwallt(m): 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2022
What was the name that singer, Common, I guess with the chorus "what goes around comes back arounnnnnd, I thought I told you babyyyyy
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by LegendHero(m): 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
ridbell01:
his holding the highest political position in the state.. he's super minister

The governor is more powerful than a minister in a state.

4 Likes

Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by justice2010: 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
edimaan:
Aregbeshola should calm down and retrace his steps. He needs to go and apologise to his godfather Tinubu before it is too late. Aregbeshola should remember the following:

- Tinubu made him commissioner in Lagos State for many years
despite the fact that he's not a Lagosian, even at the expense of Lagosians.

- Tinubu rallied round him and made him Osun State Governor for 8 years.

- Tinubu's influence assisted him to become the Minister.

- Aregbeshola enjoyed so many benefits in Lagos courtesy of Tinubu's support.

Aregbeshola, do not bite the hand that fed you!

What you need to know is that the real fight has just started. Some of aregbe's loyalist will leave the party, while some will stay and sabotage it from within. The malice from this primaries will now filter into lagos state and lagos west will be a battle ground for asiwaju and aregbe's mandate loyalists. The real plan has just started and the vultures are waiting to pick up the pieces.
Re: Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction by abbey621(m): 8:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Yeye people dey shout Aregbesola Aregbesola, shaki sef dey form meat grin grin grin. Tinubu does not talk much but when he wan deal with you, he does so with magnificent SHOCK......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Rejects Diezani's Prayers To Stop Rep's Probe / Adamawa Governor, Bindow, To Appoint Igbo Adviser / Reject N-power, Trader-moni For Jobs In NNPC, CBN - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.