Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes (53680 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes / Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by iCauseTrouble: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
sad
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by xpressionx(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Damit
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by hisgrace090: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
This ritual thing is getting out of hand.

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by flokii: 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ahahhhh!

Ewo ori e perese.
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Animegirl(f): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
cry
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
A 14 year old hacking people to death for money rituals, in Warri! Can you see that it's not an Ogun state or Southwest problem?

Many people in the south-south, South-east and North are getting killed by ritualists daily. Na the ones wey enter blog we dey read. sad

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Confusing Storyline/ Pictures.

7 Likes

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
I go butcher this so called minor if I were her brother. None has monopoly of madness and violence. It takes madness to cure madness. I always say this

3 Likes

Loewe:
A 14 year old hacking people to death for money rituals, in Warri! Can you see that it's not an Ogun state or Southwest problem?

Many people in the south-south, South-east and North are getting killed by ritualists daily. Na the ones wey enter blog we dey read. sad
Forget it.
People learn things from people too.
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
PICTURE OF INJURED CHINWE WITH BLOOD ALL OVER HER BODY OR ADONBILIVIT angry

The picture of her injured body is there. The post isn't for you to believe but for the public to be aware of the dangers in our society...

4 Likes

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Forget it.
People learn things from people too.

I know ignorant people like you will have something to say. Where did ritual killings originate from?

Right from time na Igbos get ritual killers pass any other Nigerian tribe so why are you pretending as if there are no herbalists in your village?
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
As at the time of filling this report it was gathered that the perpetrator of the crime hasn't been arrested . He is still roaming the streets of warri walking free .

Everything about this news is damn confusing mehn!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Richy4(m): 5:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Where are her family members?..Is she living in isolation or what?...

If there are no family members, what about the colleagues @ work that can buy the case until she was able to stand on her feet

Since November last year? embarassed And no one has reported the case to the authority? What kind of story is this?

6 Likes

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by phemmyfour: 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Almost all men for this naija now dey carry blood for eyes like General Abacha. No joy again .
Eje loju bi ti Abacha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by yinkeys(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
danietohbadt:

A little rat with the mind of an adult

Boys of this age ehn, fear them oooo
And it’s most times not about parenting.

I’ve seen parents who thoroughly scolded & disciplined their kids growing up but 4 out of the 6 of them are living recklessly.

Some kids are just much more stubborn than others, it’s a thing of choice
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by royal231(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na the girl know wetin carry her go meet the boy...

No ritual here.. But as Nigerians you Don put sentiments inside..

That Boy dey clean d lady Congo.. Na dem know wetin happen last last..

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
hacked to death or lovers quarrel?! these injuries are minimal, the 14yr old must have been infatuated or something...she will survive this!

What are you saying

They said a 14 yr old boy tried to use her for ritual and you're playing devil's advocate. Why make a case for the people involved in the issue as if you know more than them...

Go to Tiktok and see how ritual killers advertise their trade, children are being exposed to ritual through social media.

5 Likes

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Jmichael1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
PICTURE OF INJURED CHINWE WITH BLOOD ALL OVER HER BODY OR ADONBILIVIT angry

bros u read my mind finish...
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by 3verblazing(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
There's more to this story... its just a matter of time

3 Likes

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Octobertwentysix(f): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
royal231:
Na the girl know wetin carry her go meet the boy...

No ritual here.. But as Nigerians you Don put sentiments inside..

That Boy dey clean d lady Congo.. Na dem know wetin happen last last.

See mumu

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Drone95(m): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
This yr na for ritualists may me , my families and friends never be a victim iJN!!

2 Likes

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Sandydayziz(f): 5:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
hacked to death or lovers quarrel?! these injuries are minimal, the 14yr old must have been infatuated or something...she will survive this!
Lovers quarrel? Those injuries are minimal? Sometimes I wonder how some people think at all. You just don’t have sense. That’s it.
The people that liked your comment are even more stup.d

3 Likes

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Goldbw122(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na was because of money that will be vanity tomorrow
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by symbianDON(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
That boy is a devil!!! At 14??
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Jmichael1(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
I be think say nah only loved ones especially ur mum dem take do ritual,bt he be lyk say the tin dn advance ooh,u can now use anybody useable even if nah ur enemy....

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Sandydayziz(f): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Loewe:

What are you saying

They said a 14 yr old boy tried to use him for ritual and you're playing devil's advocate. Why make a case for the people involved in the issue as if you know more than them...

Go to Tiktok and see how ritual killers advertise their trade, children are being exposed to ritual through social media.
See ehn just forget. 70% of NLanders don’t have sense.
The op said this is a case of money ritual and the idiot there is saying this is a lovers quarrel when he doesn’t even know what’s going on.
What will a grown up woman like that have to do with a 14 year old

4 Likes

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by danietohbadt(m): 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
yinkeys:

And it’s most times not about parenting.

I’ve seen parents who thoroughly scolded & disciplined their kids growing up but 4 out of the 6 of them are living recklessly.

Some kids are just much more stubborn than others, it’s a thing of choice

Yeah, your point is valid.
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
The SHITHOLE is now becoming Somalia small small. The blood of baboons and animals are now spilling everywhere! To rap' it up; there's no justice! Arm yourself with whatever if you're in the Zoo; don't ever act like a gentleman at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Kylekent59: 5:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
Vickyvice:
I go butcher this so called minor if I were her brother. None has monopoly of madness and violence. It takes madness to cure madness. I always say this

If you did that, you would be in prison for murder.

Learn to do things the right way. No go use your hand buy trouble.

How sure are we they were not having an affair?

What could he be doing in her apartment?

We don't think in this country. We just conclude based on what we hear first.

You will see a 17-year-old boy dating 26-year-old lady.

I don't believe in the first story. Let the boy tell us what led to that. What they both had together.

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Sandydayziz:

See ehn just forget. 70% of NLanders don’t have sense.
The op said this is a case of money ritual and the idiot there is saying this is a lovers quarrel when he doesn’t even know what’s going on.
What will a grown up woman like that have to do with a 14 year old

I wonder if he even understood the text to begin with... Nowadays no small pikin anywhere o... Tiktok is a notorious app exposing kids to ritual killings and cultism for wealth. I know what I have seen on that app. It should be banned in Nigeria.
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
This life don spoil finish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Assaulted By Husband For Forgetting To Fix Mosquito Net (graphic Photos) / Man Using Wire To Steal From Tithe Box In Anglican Church Port Harcourt, Caught / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.