Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes (53683 Views)

Police Arrest Man For Killing 24-Year-Old Girl For Ritual Purposes / Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia / Man Hacked To Death By Cultists After Bullet Failed To Enter His Body. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Realmi: 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
And his parents are not scared.......wat is good for the goose.........
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Sandydayziz(f): 5:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Loewe:

I wonder if he even understood the text to begin with... Nowadays no small pikin anywhere o... Tiktok is a notorious app exposing kids to ritual killings and cultism for wealth. I know what I have seen on that app. It should be banned in Nigeria.
I’ve seen what you’re talking about. It’s really heartbreaking to watch.
Women nd girls re now being targeted like bush meat. And some people will come here and say what they don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by dankorode(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
danietohbadt:
Who sees what I’m seeing in this picture? grin grin
yes I see am. he dey pose with generator

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Dshocker(m): 5:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
14 yrs?
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by berryPee(m): 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
What was her relationship with the LANDLORD or his WIFE? I hope is not I am thinking?
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by LINTUNE(m): 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
Common 14 year old boy, she cannot over come, disarm him and beat him up...this type now go still get mind de drag strength with full grown men...na their type full nairaland, them go insult u, threaten your life feeling they are invisible till they jam pyscho man wey fit take him time,track them and treat thier Bleep ups grin
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Lekan1o1: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kylekent59:

If you did that, you would be in prison for murder.

Learn to do things the right way. No go use your hand buy trouble.

How sure are we they were not having an affair?

What could he be doing in her apartment?

We don't think in this country. We just conclude based on what we hear first.

You will see a 17-year-old boy dating 26-year-old lady.

I don't believe in the first story. Let the boy tell us what led to that. What they both had together.

Lol some of una just dey talk anyhow, how can the lady be dating a 14 year old.. not even that the guy has money nor his father.
If they are dating then the would have also narrated it...
U think the boy wont talk at this point if they are dating it would have circulated with this news
Make una dey think sometimes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Lekan1o1: 6:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
LINTUNE:
Common 14 year old boy, she cannot over come, disarm him and beat him up...this type now go still get mind de drag strength with full grown men...na their type full nairaland, them go insult u, threaten your life feeling they are invisible till they jam pyscho man wey fit take him time,track them and treat thier Bleep ups grin
Might be drugged or something ,
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by LINTUNE(m): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lekan1o1:

Might be drugged or something ,
so the 14 year old invited her to his room,gave her a drugged drink?...can u hear yourself
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Lekan1o1: 6:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
LINTUNE:
so the 14 year old invited her to his room,gave her a drugged drink?...can u hear yourself
he went to the ladys room
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Udoboss(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SO WHY HAVE THEY NOT KILLED THE BOY UP TILL NOW

I MEAN, WHAT IS DELAYING THE EXECUTION OF THE BOY UP TILL NOW angry

Lol..He is 14
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by OBALOLA55(m): 6:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Udoboss:

Lol..He is 14
undecided
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Sandydayziz:

I’ve seen what you’re talking about. It’s really heartbreaking to watch.
Women nd girls re now being targeted like bush meat. And some people will come here and say what they don’t know.

Even men aren't spared. The one that happened with the Oduduwa University owner is a case study. May God not let us be victims... Half of those killed for rituals are grown men, no be gender issue o...

Nigeria is a country soaked in the blood of the innocent and only God can cleanse and change people's hearts. The wickedness is being passed down to new generations... May God save Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by FBIBOT(m): 6:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
This story is confusing.... If it's true why isn't the boy arrested? If it's true what's the boy even doing in her apartment at that time of the day? What about his parent?

1 Like

Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by victor175(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
He should be jailed for life
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Is it because he is 14 years old
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by ikorodureporta: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Maybe she no settle the boy for their dirty deal. ... Or what could be the cause
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Charly68: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
My God ;thank you for survival of your daughter... Get well and go and thank God for his mercy upon your life.. this is narrow escape
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Ifakiland(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
ForDanny:
There was chaos everywhere on the 21st of Nov 2021 as Popular fashion House CEO Edith Chinwe Mobuogwu screamed for help from her Neigbour’s .

Apparently she has just been hacked and stabbed multiple times by what seems to be unknown gunmen / kidnappers or men with ritualistic intentions .

Nobody knows why this gruesome act had to happen to her because she is described by many as an industrious fun and loving girl .

Luck however ran out of her attacker when she was able to over power him and rushed out to get help from Neigbour’s .

It was then people were alerted and it was discovered that she has been stabbed multiple times and intended to be used for rituals by the landlords Son IGAH TEGA GODWIN (Pictured below ) who is just 14years old .

According to eyewitness witness on the scene , Edith Chinwe passed out covered in blood with a nylon bag over her head . She was immediately rushed over to Pearl clinic in Warri where she was treated before been taken Gateway hospital and then general hospital in warri .

As at the time of filling this report it was gathered that the perpetrator of the crime hasn't been arrested . He is still roaming the streets of warri walking free .

We want to use this medium to call on the the Commisioner of police in delta state to intervene in this matter .

See videos of her receiving treatment in the tweet below .

https://twitter.com/luxlyangels/status/1495090069677514761?s=21

What was this old aunty doing in the house of her landlord son house?? Abi the son caught her donking his dad and he vent in rage Cos I don't understand
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by JOemmy(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
ForDanny:

The gory videos are on Twitter I can’t post on YouTube they keep deleting it

That part of warri is definitely filled with evil people in some areas youths would have wasted no time to fish him out and lynched him.
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by uptownemmygee(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
She looks different from the makeup pictures
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by danietohbadt(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
dankorode:
yes I see am. he dey pose with generator

Lol
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Prettychild(f): 6:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jesus Christ! This small boy that should be in junior secondary school is the one that wants to start ritual killing? This is terrible
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by OscarJaden(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Richy4:
Where are her family members?..Is she living in isolation or what?...

If there are no family members, what about the colleagues @ work that can buy the case it she was able to stand on her feet

Since November last year? embarassed And no one has reported the case to the authority? What kind of story is this?
the only sensible commend so far
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by judedwriter(m): 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
cry

Chai...... Truly the LOVE of money is the root of all evils.

See young guy butcher such a lovely woman without qualms.
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by assholemods: 7:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
PICTURE OF INJURED CHINWE WITH BLOOD ALL OVER HER BODY OR ADONBILIVIT angry
Hurry hurry... U wan use the pictures for album?
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by assholemods: 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
post=110393627:

Everything about this news is damn confusing mehn!
What is confusing with that or you are confused yourself?
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Sandydayziz(f): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Loewe:

Even men aren't spared. The one that happened with the Oduduwa University owner is a case study. May God not let us be victims... [b]Half of those killed for rituals are grown men[b]no be gender issue o...

Nigeria is a country soaked in the blood of the innocent and only God can cleanse and change people's hearts. The wickedness is being passed down to new generations... May God save Nigeria.
you know that’s not accurate, you can’t say 50% of those killed for ritual are men
Re: Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Whether 14 yr old or 3 yr old if anybody make any ilegal move near me now na to meche meche am be the next thing.
Ritualists recently beheaded one guy in my street in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed so I don take style warn all those my friends wen dey pay me suprise visit make dem dey their lane can't trust nobody na yy all of us dey do now I no dey sleep with knife again. For the dumb ones who didn't get the mssg I know they're here....no worry u will get the mssg soon when I make u leak red like tomatoes. One is so desperate him body dey scratch am to do richual cheesy

Last last na person when you know go do you.

Now I sleep with my Bible on top my 700 don't have enough for a 400 yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Invictus Obi Having A Champagne Bath On His Birthday At A Club In South Africa / Robbers Gang-Rape Nurse In Lagos Hospital / 58-Year-Old Woman Kills Her Husband's Side Chic In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.