Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,347 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Nigeria Is Vital To God's Endtime Revival Project. ... Prophetess Nkeiru Ihezuo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Is Vital To God's Endtime Revival Project. ... Prophetess Nkeiru Ihezuo (201 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / Prophetess Nkeiru Ihezuo (mummy Apo) Empowers 700 Women, Others With Over #60m / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Vital To God's Endtime Revival Project. ... Prophetess Nkeiru Ihezuo by Peoplesadvocate: 8:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
NIGERIA IS VITAL TO GOD'S ENDTIME REVIVAL PROJECT.

... PROPHETESS NKEIRU IHEZUO (MUMMY APO)

An Abuja based prophetess and the Overseer of God Divine Answers Ministry Apo Abuja, Prophetess Nkeiru Ihezuo (Mummy Apo) has declared that Nigeria has a special place in the heart of God and is very relevant to God's end time religious revival that is spreading across all the nations of the world.

Mummy Apo made this known in Abuja while speaking to StandOut Africa Media, she revealed that there is a revolution in worldwide Christianity; the Faith that was once exported by European and American missionaries now draws it's strength and virtue from Nigeria.

She recalled that the foreign missionary movements of the 19th century inspired devout adventurers to travel to Africa and spread, However, Today, the process is reversing itself, as the population of church goers dwindles in Europe, stays almost constant in the United States and explodes in Nigeria.

Speaking about the spiritual awakening that is ongoing across the world through Nigerians, she explained that spiritual revival is for the general restoration, salvation and emancipation of mankind and the world from death and destruction.

She further explained that spiritual re-awakening creates diverse solutions to the problem and challenges facing mankind; is the ideal solution to the world and to save others in line with the promises of God is a great need and it is a movement into a ‘new realm’ after some form of stagnation or little progress.

She emphasised that spiritual revival is a time of great change, knowing the move of God per time, obeying the most important instruction given for a move into a desired state or impossible possibilities; she stated that the devil knowns the importance of Nigeria to God's end time project, Hence, he has continued to make life uncomfortable for Nigerians through the failure of Nigerians leaders to provide basic amenities to Nigerians.

She however assured that the counsel and purpose of God shall stand and in due time, Nigeria will experience a divine led leadership that will reposition the nation to what God pre- ordained for it.

She urged Christians not to give up on the Nigeria Project but should continue to intercede for Nigeria, it's leaders and the church so that God's plan and purpose for the world through Nigeria will materialise.

Re: Nigeria Is Vital To God's Endtime Revival Project. ... Prophetess Nkeiru Ihezuo by Kingpin1000: 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Too many fake pastors.
Na God tell her say Nigeria is part of any revival?
What I see is that Nigerians are good conmen. That's why they excel in anything fraudulent.
Re: Nigeria Is Vital To God's Endtime Revival Project. ... Prophetess Nkeiru Ihezuo by donbachi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Abi nigerians
Re: Nigeria Is Vital To God's Endtime Revival Project. ... Prophetess Nkeiru Ihezuo by Peoplesadvocate: 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Too many fake pastors.
Na God tell her say Nigeria is part of any revival?
What I see is that Nigerians are good conmen. That's why they excel in anything fraudulent.
you must not comment to be noticed.
Re: Nigeria Is Vital To God's Endtime Revival Project. ... Prophetess Nkeiru Ihezuo by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 20, 2022
Fake prophets!

Tell uneducated people and some times educated people, that the world is going to end, that you talked with god, you know the way to salvation, that just need them to be with you, you need their positive thoughts, their prayers, and all the monetary that is possible for them to give away, the more the better, because they will be helping a lot more, and they will have a higher place on “Heaven” that the one that don’t contribute with “monetary help”.

You are a selling people a problem and solution at t he same time, and you help yourself with their monetary contributions.
Re: Nigeria Is Vital To God's Endtime Revival Project. ... Prophetess Nkeiru Ihezuo by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:01am On Feb 20, 2022
Madam you know how far.

When God revealed this to me initially, I didn't what to make of it, but I believed that with God nothing was impossible.

Then one after the other, I began to see many other sharing the same prophecy as well, some with key details they wouldn't know unless it was revealed to them by God, and I was like, "wow! This must be God!"

Believe it or not, when the time comes, you'd see it happens before your very eyes, and you shall confirm it yourself that this prophecy was not revealed by flesh and blood but by the Spirit of God.

God bless.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Present Day Israel Is Still In Bondage. / The Interpretation Of The Dream,"drawing From The Well That Has No Water" / I Need Advice Especially From Roman Catholics Brother And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.