Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,364 members, 7,826,429 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead (47901 Views)

See What Happened To Egbin Orun Some Years After Converted To Christianity / Meet Prophetess Stella Zimasa Ndamase Who Married Joshua Iginla, Had His Baby / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by lamuyesurdic(m): 11:21pm On Apr 27
The Christian community in Nigeria is mourning the loss of a renowned spiritual leader, Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun, who has sadly passed away. The popular prophetess was known for her wisdom, compassion, and dedication to serving God and humanity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmuV7phW_YA

So sad! Popular Gospel singer Morenikeji 'Egbin Orun' is dead

Popular Gospel singer Morenikeji Adeleke, also known as Egbin Orun, is dead.

Her death was confirmed in an Instagram post by her colleague Esther Igbekele.

Igbekele expressed shock and sadness, noting Egbin Orun’s sudden departure without bidding farewell.

According to her, the two had recently spoken, unaware of the impending tragedy.

Igbekele praised Egbin Orun’s beauty, kindness, and strong support for her ministry.

She wrote, “I got home from my program to hear about this great loss.. Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun you left without saying goodbye.. We spoke together last week not knowing you are about to embark on a journey to the great beyond.. You are such a beautiful and kind hearted woman and a very good supporter of my ministry. I am deeply saddened with your demise but God knows best. You will be greatly missed and your good deeds will continue to linger in our hearts. Ah Egbin Orun. Good night! Keep resting in the bosom of Christ.. Ah Gone too soon..Yeeee “.

The cause of her death remains undisclosed and no official statement has been issued.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2024/04/27/so-sad-popular-gospel-singer-morenikeji-egbin-orun-is-dead/

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by deeptechcool(m): 12:55am On Apr 28
RIP to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by eepeepook: 2:15am On Apr 28
The intense sunshine wey dey kill people for north don cross enter other regions of Nigeria. People will continue dying. R.I.P. to the dead.
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:50am On Apr 28
eepeepook:
The intense sunshine wey dey kill people for north don cross enter other regions of Nigeria. People will continue dying. R.I.P. to the dead.
people must die and people must be born, it's the circle that makes the world a better place, if not, you will see some people who suppose to have died and you will have to run for safety

9 Likes

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by lokotamak(m): 6:19am On Apr 28
Ummm
Life is mystery indeed.
Rip egbin orun
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by Gamer999: 6:58am On Apr 28
Death is a constant and definitive occurrence

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by Houseofglam7(f): 8:11am On Apr 28
May her soul Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by Sheuns(m): 8:43am On Apr 28
sad
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by OmihaniFARH: 8:44am On Apr 28
eepeepook:

Behave yourself

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by Threedoorsdown: 8:46am On Apr 28
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
people must die and people must be born, it's the circle that makes the world a better place, if not, you will see some people who suppose to have died and you will have to run for safety
it doesn't make the world a better place

It just ensures continuity of life

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by AbuTwins: 8:46am On Apr 28
Ignorant language e.g. Gone too soon!

No be thirty three Una Jesus die?

Na who send am to die?

Prophetess cool

If you know the cause of her death you'll be bewildered!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by sylve11: 8:46am On Apr 28
Journey well, prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun. sad cool
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by FKMagazine(m): 8:47am On Apr 28
Life
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by kennyz247(m): 8:47am On Apr 28
Rest in peace

You've don you part remaining ours
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by ForValour: 8:48am On Apr 28
RIP to her soul.
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by EdiskyHarry: 8:49am On Apr 28
R. I p
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by NkanuSon: 8:51am On Apr 28
angry
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by STEWpid(f): 8:51am On Apr 28
Chai..

Laaro kutukutu.

rIP young ladie.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by ignis: 8:52am On Apr 28
RIP
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by iCauseTrouble: 8:53am On Apr 28
RIP

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by judedwriter(m): 8:59am On Apr 28
Like the psalmist said,

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.
— Psalms 90:12

May her soul rest peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by DeltaBachelor(m): 9:00am On Apr 28
R.I.P
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by Melagros(m): 9:02am On Apr 28
COMRADES, rip
But...prophetess? What qualifies her to be a prophetess?

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by obinna58(m): 9:03am On Apr 28
Suicide and lots of deaths in tinubu administration

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by UnknownQueen(f): 9:04am On Apr 28
Although I don't know her but may her soul rest well,🙏🙏🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by Tokskob2008: 9:10am On Apr 28
This life sef....
Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by drehdinho(m): 9:14am On Apr 28
I met this woman once and I must admit her humility and kindness was second to none. Her smile was so beautiful. I’m so pained. Wondering what medical condition that made her opt for surgical procedure that led to this her untimely death. Omg! This is so sad.

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:19am On Apr 28
There's nothing to life. Lost my mother yesterday morning too, my whole world crashed

6 Likes

Re: Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead by mankan2k7(m): 9:24am On Apr 28
What if death is d best thing to happen to a man.

What if death make man rest truly

What if death is peaceful

What if there is punishments after death

What if there is heaven and hell

What if there is no heaven and hell

Just live right.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.