Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) (33447 Views)

Slayqueen Arrested For Defrauding Online Vendors With Fake Alerts (pix/video) / Lady Who Defrauded People With Fake Alerts Caught (Pictures, Video) / Police arrest Lagos school gardener over murder of SS3 student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by ChooseOne(m): 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
CASHLESS SOCIETY THREATENED BY INTERNET ROBBERY
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by fabianiyobosa(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Someone bought iPhone 11 Pro from my bro, my bro even dashed him Apple watch 2 at my bros office. My bro got a fake alert but luckily for my bro, he snapped the plate number of the car. The guy left and blocked my bro on all platforms.

My bro did not raise dust over it. One day, he was buying food at a local mama put and sighted the exact car the guy brought, immediately he called Police and the person driving the car, the guys mother was arrested, on the spot she paid 200k and promised to balance up. She told my bro her son was not in town. She pleaded that the issue should not be escalated that they will pay up the balance in a week and they did.

I was angry because if I was there, I would've collected back the apple watch.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by Newboss(m): 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
ValCon888:
Don't be deceived. Over 90% of what you see on social media is fake and staged. They may make a live video of eating shawarma, but every other day they're drinking garri.

At least they were eating shawarma, abi? Na less than 2k for my side
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by JhimmySpark(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Please how can one recognise a fake alert? Coz the alert up their look like a real one to me.. I can never suspect it's fake.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by HonestFriend: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
vincentjk:
Please I need someone to enlighten me on how this fake alert of a thing really works

After the fake transaction will it be seen/credited when the mobile banking app is checked for confirmation?

It's quick editing...
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by Springboot: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
vincentjk:
Please I need someone to enlighten me on how this fake alert of a thing really works

After the fake transaction will it be seen/credited when the mobile banking app is checked for confirmation?

No. It won't be credited, they only show their victims the fake alert on their phone and in some cases they send fake alert to their victims mobile phone or email but it never reflects in your mobile banking, to avert this, it's better you confirm the transaction using your app.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by Springboot: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
JhimmySpark:
Please how can one recognise a fake alert? Coz the alert up their look like a real one to me.. I can never suspect it's fake.

By checking your mobile app or waiting until you receive alert from your bank.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 8:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
check the shape of his head this time borrow eyeglass cool
He is meth yweet
Full stop
I said what I said G
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by OMYKROIN: 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
shockedshocked angry My hand nor dey oo sad grin
Coward na run you dey run?
All these products of almajiri abortion centres with dismembered grey matter due to head slamming for one lunatic arabian demon that promises 72 virgins to the toughest and blood thirstiest terrorist.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 8:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
angry If dey ban u for insulting their Allah,not my biz/coward.I DNT do Allah
OMYKROIN:

Coward na run you dey run?
All these products of almajiri abortion centres with dismembered grey matter due to head slamming for one lunatic arabian demon that promises 72 virgins to the toughest and blood thirstiest terrorist.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by Orogbo99: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Funny enough I don't get SMS alert again from my bank, (I deliberately did that, it was an agreement btw I and my bank).So anyone paying me just have to wait patiently for my email confirmation or my mobile app payment notification showing in GREEN color. Lolzzz! grin
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by WonderManly(m): 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Set Awọn Seun Ẹgbẹgbẹ

Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by Onyeka2019: 8:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Biggie2000:

Guy shey dem use this gif take swear for u?

Lol
Leave am nah make e day enjoy the gif
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by Onyeka2019: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tersteey:
Damn

Christmas don pass now how much e b now.?
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by iokpebholo: 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Youths should take over youth should take over and I ask my self;is it d same Yahoo yahoo youth, ritualist and drug baron youthshian
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by sirjoe1124(m): 9:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
pweeryambre:
How was the alert fake... What indicated that these bank statements were fake. I just want to know.
Mere looking at that Reciept, I knew it was edited.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by Aaay: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Good
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by crossbreedwears(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Email alert doesn't come immediately oh.
MufasaLion:

That's the right way. My email is the surest thing.
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by greggng: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
vincentjk:

The truth is that you won't see it in your apps .just a fake alert the edited and sent to you . A wise person would ve checked his or her apps to see that the fund has reflected before releasing their goods but they won't cos they are naive and ignorant . The apps is your bank . Just check history if the fund is hanging .don't release your goods untill it reflects in the ledger .
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by pweeryambre: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2022
sirjoe1124:

Mere looking at that Reciept, I knew it was edited.
So can the Bank statement app be edited ?
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by JhimmySpark(m): 3:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Springboot:

By checking your mobile app or waiting until you receive alert from your bank.
But the alert up there is from the bank na or isn't it?..
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by Ritzybeauty(f): 3:52am On Feb 21, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
beautiful soul,your smile is supposed to be among your greatest asset. I hope you are also mentally well equipped. I love your smile
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by vk02(m): 6:46am On Feb 21, 2022
Don't worry, Nigerian police will teach him a lesson. Lazy guy
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by adecz: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2022
Guyman don cast.... ❌❌❌☺️☺️☺️
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by doshiyad1: 10:55am On Feb 21, 2022
ValCon888:
Don't be deceived. Over 90% of what you see on social media is fake and staged. They may make a live video of eating shawarma, but every other day they're drinking garri.

i tell you!
Re: Police Arrest Lagos ‘Big Boy’ Who Buys Expensive Items With Fake Alerts (Video) by John4B: 11:05am On Feb 21, 2022
99days are for the thief but 1day is for the owner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Marcellinus Nzeribe Wanted / "I Was Mercilessly Slapped And Robbed On The Eko Bridge" - Nigerian Lady / Ivorian Man Arrested For Butchering His Wife After A Disagreement (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.