Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why Do We Start In The Spirit And End In The Flesh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Start In The Spirit And End In The Flesh (189 Views)

What's The Difference Between The Spirit And The Soul? / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? / Ridiculous Arguments That Must End In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Start In The Spirit And End In The Flesh by RisenJoe(m): 9:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
This has been the question bothering me for long, I remember when all my prayers where based on God's kingdom and His purposes on earth so much that I wouldn't even care praying for my own needs but since I left my parents house I can count how many times I went to evangelis with my two hands.

Each time I listen to gospel ministers like Theophilus singing, it makes me remember how exactly I started with such zeal and I wonder how they managed to keep the fire burning in their secret alter of prayer.

God help me.
Re: Why Do We Start In The Spirit And End In The Flesh by LordKezzy: 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lack of determination and fleshy desires
Re: Why Do We Start In The Spirit And End In The Flesh by ChocolateWine(f): 3:34am On Feb 20, 2022
You did it for your parents. grin

Theophilus might be doing it for his fans or money. undecided

If you have nothing to gain would still serve God?

Well the right attitude is he deserves to be worshipped, good or bad, cos he created us.
If this mental attitude dwell in us, we'd last long.
Re: Why Do We Start In The Spirit And End In The Flesh by RisenJoe(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:
You did it for your parents. grin

Theophilus might be doing it for his fans or money. undecided

If you have nothing to gain would still serve God?

Well the right attitude is he deserves to be worshipped, good or bad, cos he created us.
If this mental attitude dwell in us, we'd last long.

Well, I want you to know that my parents never forced me to attend church even for a day, my parents aren't actually religious sef. Growing up I can count how many times they went to church, so dear don't presume what you are not sure of.

(1) (Reply)

No Divorce And Remarriage In Christianity By Pst" Paul Rika / Your Character Will Speak Of Your Calling / Prophet Macdonald EE Sound Gives Counsel Of God Concerning Russia And Ukraine Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.