Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame (406 Views)

Governors Rooting For State Police Are Inviting Anarchy – IGP / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by Stephen2324(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Who are you rooting for as the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu
Osinbajo
Ameachi
Dele Momodu
Umahi
Rochas Okorocha
Anyim Pius Anyim
Saraki
Peter Obi
Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by Baawaa(m): 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2022
Osinbajo all the way.
Like for Osinbajo
Share for Tinubu and the rest

5 Likes

Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by wizonlyson: 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
sad sad i rather sleep that day..than come outside, to vote all this oldage, yeye, failure politicians..

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by helinues: 9:35pm On Feb 19, 2022
embarassed

Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by Felimax(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
...and the litmus test continuous!
See the many list but you can't really pick anything tangible enough.
I wish they can just restructure this country so that anything can be the president.
Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by Rugaria: 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Are you guys trying to pivot to Osibanjo after realizing how stupid the candidacy of that PooPoo man is? These few days, we have been reading a lot about Osibanjo,. Thought you guys threw him under the bus..?
Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by duro4chang(m): 10:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
wizonlyson:
sad sad i rather sleep that day..than come outside, to vote all this oldage, yeye, failure politicians..
Make you no come to complain here o
Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by olorunthobby(f): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
God forbid! None of them!!

Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by LordKezzy: 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Not yet to be known
Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by HajiMT: 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
None comes close to Tinubu, the facts are there for everyone to see
Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by Bastardlyrich: 11:34pm On Feb 19, 2022
HajiMT:
Yeah the pee poos man
You must be heartlesss for wishing that rotten teeth on nigerian.
I keep saying it Nigeria can never get better.
We are too tribalistic to be in one country.
See who you are supporting because of tribalism.
None is perfect but on that list the best there is ameachi and obi.
Osinbajo is a failure,he is part of these failed govement.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by flejnr2(f): 1:56am On Feb 20, 2022
I believe the candidate in buhari's mind us not even in the list
Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by limeta(f): 7:30am On Feb 20, 2022
HajiMT:

where are the facts
Re: Who Are You Rooting For As The Next President Of Nigeria? Tinubu Osinbajo Ame by Nvestor02: 7:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu all the way... If no be tinubu, then who?

(1) (Reply)

2023: Human Rights Radio Purchase Presidential Nomination Form For Gov. Udom / 2023 Presidency:pdp’s Open Tickets Forces APC To Consider North East, South East / Why I Am Supporting Yemi Osinbajo - PART 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.