Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,593 members, 7,820,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? (437 Views)

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles / Difference Between Your Spirit Guide, Reincarnator And Realm Of Origin Etc / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by seglabsy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2022
THERE IS THIS MY FRIEND THAT ONE MAN OF GOD TOLD HIS SPIRIT WAS GAGED IN HIS VILLAGE EVEN THOUGH HE IS NOT LIVING IN HIS VILLAGE,HE LIVES IN LAGOS,SO HE WAS ASKING ME WHAT THAT M.O.G MEANS BY THAT PARABLE MESSAGE AND IF THERE ARE SOME SOLUTIONS TO THAT.
Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by advanceDNA: 1:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Village people....make una explain una matter
Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by Kobojunkie: 2:02pm On Mar 22, 2022
seglabsy:
THERE IS THIS MY FRIEND THAT ONE MAN OF GOD TOLD HIS SPIRIT WAS GAGED IN HIS VILLAGE EVEN THOUGH HE IS NOT LIVING IN HIS VILLAGE,HE LIVES IN LAGOS,SO HE WAS ASKING ME WHAT THAT M.O.G MEANS BY THAT PARABLE MESSAGE AND IF THERE ARE SOME SOLUTIONS TO THAT.
Tell your friend that the mog that told him that is also a babalawo, and has absolutely nothing to do with God of the Bible. undecided

This way your friend should decide how much power he wil give the words of a babalawo over his life. undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by seglabsy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2022
more
Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by seglabsy(m): 8:42am On Mar 23, 2022
ANY OTHER COMMENT?
Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by seglabsy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
YES
Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by seglabsy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
any meaning to u?
Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by seglabsy(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2022
what is the meaning?
Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by Righteousness2(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2022
It simply means his spirit is tied to altars or in his village. In order words , idols or powers of his village are laying claim to him.

Solution: Solution is in JESUS Christ. Your Friend needs to go to a greater Altar that can Deliver and rescue him. Like I said , that altar is JESUS Christ. HE needs belong to where JESUS Christ really is.
I recommend the Lord's Chosen Charismatic revival Movement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by seglabsy(m): 8:16am On Jun 05, 2022
any other meaning and solution?
Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by seglabsy(m): 6:58am On Aug 21, 2022
ur comment pls
Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by RepoMan007: 8:01am On Aug 21, 2022
seglabsy:
any other meaning and solution?
in bible, Joshua was force upon a filthy garment. John came with the Holy Spirit from womb. Transference occurred between Elijah and Elisha. Some tips.

1 Like

Re: Your Spirit Is Gaged In Ur Village,any Meaning And Solutions? by seglabsy(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2023
Any meaning?

(1) (Reply)

When the Alaafin (Emperor of Oyo) supported Yoruba Animist Traditional Religion / I Can Only Die Not Wishing To Come Back To Life / Do I Need To Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.