Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence (1316 Views)

Russian Missiles Kill Two In Poland, US Intelligence Says / US Intelligence Agencies Make Understanding Putin's State Of Mind A Top Priority / Ukrainian President Zelenskyy Signs Formal Request To Join The European Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by kelechiodo(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
kponkedenge:

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/1496435802913583112?t=r71PVQj_QSVGbDi8doP_0w&s=19

You get enough time to argue with people who always reject facts starring at them. That's how they elect unelectable people to govern them. Some of them still justify Hitler's invasion and decimation of Chez republic because Hitler needed a breathing space. Since the beginning of this decade, Putin has been chopping off parts of his neighbors all in the name of breathing space and if not confronted seriously will eventually try to annex all parts of Eastern Europe that refused to be his puppet.
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by kponkedenge(m): 4:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
rottennaija:

So you now share links to "random people's posts" as your evidence? Let me ask you, how many people has Obama killed in Libya? How many has Biden killed in Afghanistan? How many did Hillary Clinton killed in Syria?

This is a comment from the link you shared. After the tweet of how Russia rosed over the past 30yrs and Putin successfully opposed the western influence, another person tweeted how poor citizens are in Russian, as if she lives in Russia or has visited the place or as if they don't have homeless poor citizens in the US.

Jim Scuitto is not a 'random person', someone that once held a security clearance isn't random..... You have to be first vetted before you can hold a security clearance..... but the person you shared to counter him is a random person.... You can see the level of ratio and schooling he received.

You've started your usual whataboutism by deflecting from the current stuff we were discussing to put in the US.

Go and read about the invasion of Libya and tell me where Obama was fingered as invading Libya.

Honestly you're very funny..... please also tell me where Biden killed Afghanistans. Biden only came to evacuate American citizens and other vulnerable afgans away from the Taliban which struck a deal with Trump for evacuation.

Even with that, there was a suicide bombing that even killed some American troops during the evacuation process.

Honestly, I think I'll stop here cos you've swallowed too much misinformation that you can't even tell what's right from what's wrong.

I have things to do at work.
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by kponkedenge(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
kelechiodo:

You get enough time to argue with people who always reject facts starring at them. That's how they elect unelectable people to govern them. Some of them still justify Hitler's invasion and decimation of Chez republic because Hitler needed a breathing space. Since the beginning of this decade, Putin has been chopping off parts of his neighbors all in the name of breathing space and if not confronted seriously will eventually try to annex all parts of Eastern Europe that refused to be his puppet.

Most people will see the truth starring them in the face, but will choose to ignore it and follow some conspiracy theories. Honestly I'm done sharing facts with him....cos he is so deep into this disinformation stuff.
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by rottennaija(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
kponkedenge:

Jim Scuitto is not a 'random person', someone that once held a security clearance isn't random..... You have to be first vetted before you can hold a security clearance..... but the person you shared to counter him is a random person.... You can see the level of ratio and schooling he received.

Because the "random" person is not an the approved authority (vetted), then what she said doesn't matter. You sound like the type that believes anything as long as a vetted authority (could be pastor, govt, etc) says it and you talking about swallowing "too much misinformation".

You've started your usual whataboutism by deflecting from the current stuff we were discussing to put in the US.
'whataboutism'

I heard it first today and it's usually asked when hypocrisy is exposed. So I'm not surprised, in fact, you using it shows how much of the western propaganda you have been consuming. But that's OK.

Go and read about the invasion of Libya and tell me where Obama was fingered as invading Libya.

Honestly you're very funny..... please also tell me where Biden killed Afghanistans. Biden only came to evacuate American citizens and other vulnerable afgans away from the Taliban which struck a deal with Trump for evacuation.

Even with that, there was a suicide bombing that even killed some American troops during the evacuation process.

Honestly, I think I'll stop here cos you've swallowed too much misinformation that you can't even tell what's right from what's wrong.

I have things to do at work.
Biden killed women and Children when he ordered the drone strike when pulling from Afghanistan. Or did you read about it or r you want to pretend their lives didn't matter?

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by rottennaija(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
kponkedenge:

Most people will see the truth starring them in the face, but will choose to ignore it and follow some conspiracy theories. Honestly I'm done sharing facts with him....cos he is so deep into this disinformation stuff.
You mean western propaganda called fact? That's exactly why I rejected it, because I have seen their playbook over the years.

Like I said earlier, the difference between me and you is, I consume all content and make my mind about it. I listen to biden and Putin. I listen to CNN, BBC, RT American, wion, etc.

I shared RT America documentary how US plan and executed a coup in Ukraine in 2014 to install their puppet using CSO and spending 5b dollars, you couldn't watch it since it went against misinformation propaganda from Western media.

That's the difference between me and you.

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by kponkedenge(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
rottennaija:

You mean western propaganda called fact? That's exactly why I rejected it, because I have seen their playbook over the years.

Like I said earlier, the difference between me and you is, I consume all content and make my mind about it. I listen to biden and Putin. I listen to CNN, BBC, RT American, wion, etc.

I shared RT America documentary how US plan and executed a coup in Ukraine in 2014 to install their puppet using CSO and spending 5b dollars, you couldn't watch it since it went against misinformation propaganda from Western media.

That's the difference between me and you.

Guy you need serious help.

How will any sane person believe US excuted a coup in 2014, so Russia can annex Crimea? Does that even make sense to you?

I told you to go read about Euromaidan and see what caused the 2014 civil unrest, you refused.

You asked for evidence about Putin and Russia killing opposition, I shared about 4 links.... You complained it was western media. I asked you to share your own link to tell us who or what killed them.... You refused.... you started deflecting to Obama, Hillary and Biden.

You can stick your beliefs if that makes you feel better.
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by rottennaija(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:

Guy you need serious help.

How will any sane person believe US excuted a coup in 2014, so Russia can annex Crimea? Does that even make sense to you?

I told you to go read about Euromaidan and see what caused the 2014 civil unrest, you refused.

You asked for evidence about Putin and Russia killing opposition, I shared about 4 links.... You complained it was western media. I asked you to share your own link to tell us who or what killed them.... You refused.... you started deflecting to Obama, Hillary and Biden.

You can stick your beliefs if that makes you feel better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPIhq5RW4mQ

1 Like

Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by kponkedenge(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2022
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by kponkedenge(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by kponkedenge(m): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2022

Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by Jackanda1(m): 12:06am On Mar 02, 2022
TabletMan:
They've met with Qatar and Japan about gas deal with Europe since last month.

Putin knows that US and UK are just forcing his hands to invade Ukraine.
And he fell for it like a dummy? grin grin
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by kponkedenge(m): 4:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by rottennaija(m): 6:52pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by kponkedenge(m): 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
rottennaija:

I have seen them all. So, what inference do you want me to draw?

Russia is gagging their citizens and and trying to control what they listen to and watch.

The West you people love to criticize doesn't act that way.
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by rottennaija(m): 9:54am On Mar 03, 2022
kponkedenge:

Russia is gagging their citizens and and trying to control what they listen to and watch.

The West you people love to criticize doesn't act that way.

I'll respond to the above, but try and watch this. Starts around the 14mins to the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkacr7g86BY
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by Betscoreodds: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2022
kponkedenge:

And not Russia's hypocrisy?

BBC, CNN, Al Jazeera etc can write both positive and negative stories of the US president, UK Prime Minister, French President, German Chancellor etc...and nothing will happen. Go to Russia and try that if you won't wand up dead.

Picking up random people's comments, maybe even bots sef as an alternative to the West is just plain silly.

If you love Russia so much, maybe you can move there, instead of US, UK and the likes.

When I see most Nigerians like you lining up behind these dictators, I see the clear reason why we elect bad and corrupt leaders.

USA deceive you by making you think it is a democracy while the system of governance is the same

Which is to make others lesser than them. If you come to power and refuse to obey they throw you out ask trump how far.
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by kponkedenge(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
rottennaija:

I'll respond to the above, but try and watch this. Starts around the 14mins to the end.

I've listened to it.... What did you get from there?
Re: Ukrainian President Said He Doesn't Trust Us Intelligence by kponkedenge(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
rottennaija:

Also, this is an unbiased opinion about the current crisis.... You can go through it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If61baWF4GE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Do You See Winning 2023 Presidential Election--obi, Atiku Or Balabluuuu / A "mad-man" In Dubai. / Sudan Crash: Minister Ghazi Al-sadiq Abdel Rahim Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.