Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Eureka! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eureka! (103 Views)

The Eureka Moment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eureka! by SonofIssachar: 1:16am On Feb 20, 2022
In the words of Friedrich Nietzsche, “He who has a why to live for can bear almost any how.”

The world has witnessed so many marvelling discoveries. Thanks to our class of relentless scientists. Those discoveries open the planet and its sister galaxies to us in enormous grandeur. But no discovery is ever greater than that of SELF. No other discovery would be made if man did not first find out himself.

Our world is at the mercy of our knowing our purposes, without which it is lost in the wood. Do you know that the greatest treasure land in the whole world is the grave? It is not because some ancient treasures were hidden there, but because so many people died without discovering their purposes. More people are still dying treasure-filled.

It is not wise to take riches as proof of a successful life, like so many of us presently do. Many others in time past have pursued material wealth than the purpose of their lives. It was only on the death bed that the truth stared at them like a mirror when they finally realized that all along what they wanted was not the riches they gunned for but the fulfillment of life, which can only be earned in discovering and living for your purpose.

The difference between your ambition and your purpose are their goals. Your ambition seeks to deliver pleasure to you, but your purpose delivers pleasure to others, others you may have or not have encountered. This is the larger-than-life blessing of purpose to a man of purpose.

So, how can I discover my purpose? I would say, SIMPLE! It is the same way you discover the use of a device by studying the product manual or enquiring from the manufacturer. You would need to ask God, at least if He is your Maker, and study the manual He’s given us all, the Bible.

Meditation: I applied my heart to know, to search and seek out wisdom and the reason for things. – Ecclesiastes 7:25

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Also read:

Gifts from Children
How to Amuse Yourself
Understanding Purpose (3)

(1) (Reply)

Your Heart Was Not Designed By God For Grudges. It Was Designed For Love. / Deny Yourself / The Meaning Of Gold/jewelry And The Purpose For Their Prohibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.