Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

The Eureka Moment! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Eureka Moment! (159 Views)

Eureka! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Eureka Moment! by cybersteveben(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2019
When you fall, that’s the worst that can ever happen. Many have over time played down the desire to move out of their comfort zone solely for the fear of the unknown and I tend to wonder why they feel that way.

Can a man or a woman be pushed beyond their worse limit? Worse is worse! All that counts is how you are able to push back.

I see many people sit back and sob over an ill event that wasn’t appealing as if the sobbing will change a drop of the problem. My dear friend, all you need to do is rise above the pain and sort out how to transform it to gain.

In your darkest hour, if only you can look closely, there is always a savior staring at you and your ability to identify this, is the eureka moment!

For more visit https://meetsteveb..com/2019/07/the-eureka-moment.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :tuesday , June 16, 2019 / Be Identifiable | Where Effort Is Concentrated, Impact Becomes Stong. / What Next, When Prayer Fails?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.