Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,335 members, 7,839,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Abba Kyari: Who Could Believe. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abba Kyari: Who Could Believe. (241 Views)

8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics / Abba Kyari Who Busted Evans Has Arrested Another Kidnapper (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: Who Could Believe. by passover221(m): 2:17am On Feb 20, 2022
How the mighty has fallen.
When nemesis finally catches up with a man, the shame and disgrace is usually unbearable. I wonder how Abba kyari is feeling right now, I can't help but think about the regrets in his heart.
The man that has arrested so many great criminals.

Chaiiii. Super cop indeed.
The way Ordinary Ahmed of Brekete family always praise this man ehn, who would have known that this man is a perfect definition of crime.
I think it's important to also investigate Ordinary Ahmed.
And I also think all the cases Abba kyari handled should be revisited because I strongly believe that this man Abba kyari arrested alot of innocent people.

Re: Abba Kyari: Who Could Believe. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:32am On Feb 20, 2022
Wait for a bigger shocks

You will be amazed when the Barons in this trade are revealed, if powers don’t close the case.

Kyari was used to facilitate their trade. The major barons are still behind the scenes.
Re: Abba Kyari: Who Could Believe. by passover221(m): 3:52am On Feb 20, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Wait for a bigger shocks

You will be amazed when the Barons in this trade are revealed, if powers don’t close the case.

Kyari was used to facilitate their trade. The major barons are still behind the scenes.

I agree with you sir.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos ‘big Boy’ Buying Expensive Items With Fake Alerts Has Been Caught � / Operatives Arrest 11 Nigerian Nationals In Bangladesh Over Facebook Scam / BREAKING: Nigerian Billionaire Arrested Over N3bn Tramadol Linked To Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.