Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) (37232 Views)

Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania / Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Inogotaya2: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nx
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by bleskid: 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
I'm beginning to to loss interest on nairaland ,, see front page
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by AngelicBeing: 1:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
cool
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Ebubu2: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:
Lake Simcoe in Ontario in its frozen state. The tents are people fishing after drilling through the ice. Weather was minus 14 degrees with wind feel of minus 20 degrees.

Boss please help me in visiting my blog, refreshing the page until Ad appears and click on at least 3 Ads please

Ad click by people in foreign country boosts my blog review I beg you in God name

Please should I provide the address?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by phenase(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin grin
Maxxim:
Looks like antarctica to me grin
But mk una dey play small small, make em no go be like those american movies wey the place go sink.
Maxxim:
But mk una dey play small small, make em no go be like those american movies wey the place go sink.
Maxxim:
grin
Maxxim:
Maxxim:
Maxxim:
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by MyAmericandream(f): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
This is Small, compared to the lake Geneve( Geneva Lake) in Switzerland. Its the longest in the world, terminating at Lusanne and more visible from Geneva to Montreux I've been there. Please try and visit someday
Noted!
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
Maxxim:
Exactly what came to mind. That kind of disaster movies when a portion caves in and one yeye creature begins to drag them down.

3 Likes

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Adex2442: 1:54pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
God knows I can't live abroad, holidays are OK. I'm the only one who strongly refused to study abroad among my siblings, I don't know if I'm alone on this.lol

Lemme replace u

1 Like

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Philomath1212: 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:
Became the first man from my village to play football on a frozen lake grin

Mr Tunde
Who told you you're the first man? A man from your village has once played on frozen lake ..
Bomode o ba batan, aa ba aroba, aroba si ni baba itan... grin grin grin
Enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by wink2015(m): 1:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
THIS IS ANOTHER SIBERIA OR ANTARCTICA

It will be one of the coldest part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nothing special
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 2:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
God knows I can't live abroad, holidays are OK. I'm the only one who strongly refused to study abroad among my siblings, I don't know if I'm alone on this.lol
[/s]
No one cares, and.yws you are alone... Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by BigBashiru: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

The western European savages convinced Africans to think less of themselves thars why they all trooping out to lesser lands in Europe (the Dark Continent)....while record number of Europeans are coming to Africa through the backdoor.....

This Canada is an overexpensive antisocial shithole.... yet pictures of snow etc continues to entice people....

5 Likes

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by aalangel(f): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:

In Nigeria perhaps...
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by juman(m): 2:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
I have seen people walking on frozen river couple of times.

I will never try it.
Every year some number of people drown when walking on frozen river.
Few weeks ago, one of the rescue team sank in similar circumstance. He died.

I consider it as senseless for me to go abroad and die trying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Banbanna(m): 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:
Lake Simcoe in Ontario in its frozen state. The tents are people fishing after drilling through the ice. Weather was minus 14 degrees with wind feel of minus 20 degrees.

Wow, I really admire this your awesome experience over there and have always wished I could have that too. Well, 4 now I can only fantasize.
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by AlexB300: 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
BigBashiru:

The western European savages convinced Africans to think less of themselves thars why they all trooping out to lesser lands in Europe (the Dark Continent)....while record number of Europeans are coming to Africa through the backdoor.....

This Canada is an overexpensive antisocial shithole.... yet pictures of snow etc continues to entice people....
Cappucino
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by generalwhite756: 2:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
I finally found a place where I can meet and date beautiful Ghana girls
mrmicki20: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Enny2013(f): 2:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Lol...wot if d lake suddenly unfrozen?

1 Like

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by ednut1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Simran94:

Omo, nothing can make me go to Canada and Russia. Never!!! Na cold go kill me for there. UK and USA are still better.
talk is cheap, to collect papers for UK go take you like 6 years if things go to plan, for USA it takes time. Canada dey give am easily when I go, so make I no go there are places in Scotland and northern USA that have same weather with canada.

2 Likes

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by We4all: 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
bleskid:
I'm beginning to to loss interest on nairaland ,, see front page

Was your placenta buried here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Abujason: 2:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

Smart dude.
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Stop lying zzor, no one gives a damn!

1 Like

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:
grin grin calm down...na everybody wey dey your village you know?

E go shock you say some don come here, relocate.

1 Like

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by nedekid: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
This abroad thing sha.
Guys someone I know is in 100l studying law here in naija. At the same time a medical doctor uncle based in the US wants to move him and 2 nieces to the US within the current summer US admission period.
What do you guys advice? Especially abroad guys.
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Stop lying zzor, no one gives a damn!
Where have you been, dem ban you abi,you deserve am
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by NobIeKING: 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:
this is so dangerous bro
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by ednut1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Munzy14:

grin grin calm down...na everybody wey dey your village you know?

E go shock you say some don come here, relocate.
to play football on lake, people don't do that na. so for my village I be the first to play ball hahahah
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by NobIeKING: 3:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
AMGBoss:
That account is male.
grin grin grin
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by SUGARCyprian247: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2022
Omo

God when I go save enough money to leave this country...??

OP, how much person fit need to enter Canada now?

Maybe for Masters or so
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:

How does those fish taste,they look delicious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Shortcut To Death: Abuja Residents Shun Pedestrian Bridges / FG Reduces Visa Fees For Americans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.