Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) (37243 Views)

Road Trip To Toronto, Ontario, Canada From Pennsylvania / Woman Crashes Her Car Into Frozen Lake, Takes Selfie As Car Sinks In Canada / Skydiving Experience In Cookstown, Ontario (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Dshocker(m): 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
God knows I can't live abroad, holidays are OK. I'm the only one who strongly refused to study abroad among my siblings, I don't know if I'm alone on this.lol

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by mbhs139(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Simran94:

Omo, nothing can make me go to Canada and Russia. Never!!! Na cold go kill me for there. UK and USA are still better.

But cold never kill those of us wey dey there nah
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Where have you been, dem ban you abi,you deserve am
Smh undecided
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:
talk is cheap, to collect papers for UK go take you like 6 years if things go to plan, for USA it takes time. Canada dey give am easily when I go, so make I no go there are places in Scotland and northern USA that have same weather with canada.

Talk isn’t cheap in all cases. Not everybody is after paper Oga.
Some of us just want to go on vacations, visit family or just work and enjoy some little benefits.
No be everything be paper. Not everyone in this country wants to relocate abroad.
Make una dey calm down.
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Smh undecided
You are an unrepentant troublesome man,always fighting .Come to our church for prayers
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2022
mbhs139:

But cold never kill those of us wey dey there nah
But People aren’t the same nah.
We have some people who can sleep with their AC on so cold overnight while some of us can’t.
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by bilulu(m): 4:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Maxxim:
Looks like antarctica to me grin
But mk una dey play small small, make em no go be like those american movies wey the place go sink.
you can't just go on the ice, it's always certified safe before people re allowed. people skate on river, walk and drive on river, they play hockey sef. that's the life in Canada ��....
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by ednut1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Simran94:

Talk isn’t cheap in all cases. Not everybody is after paper Oga.
Some of us just want to go on vacations, visit family or just work and enjoy some little benefits.
No be everything be paper. Not everyone in this country wants to relocate abroad.
Make una dey calm down.
but you said UK and USA is better na. who says you cant get citizenship there and return home. if you get terminal illness now na donations u go dey find o
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by ednut1(m): 4:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
NobIeKING:
this is so dangerous bro
they drive cars and trailers over frozen lakes there tho. so how is it dangerous
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:
but you said UK and USA is better na. who says you cant get citizenship there and return home. if you get terminal illness now na donations u go dey find o
UK and USA is better than Canada and Russia in terms of the weather. There’s a very freezing town in Russia where clothes washed and spread outside become frozen in few minutes.
UK and USA is better for me to go than Canada and Russia.
Na wetin I talk be that and I never said I was looking for citizenship.
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by NobIeKING: 5:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:
they drive cars and trailers over frozen lakes there tho. so how is it dangerous
one day monkey go enter market e no come back angry
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Highman56: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
God knows I can't live abroad, holidays are OK. I'm the only one who strongly refused to study abroad among my siblings, I don't know if I'm alone on this.lol
If wishes were horses cheesy
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
It's only cold in the winter and this winter's cold isn't too bad.
I said for me oo, not speaking generally
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Lotusgoddess(f): 6:45pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:
Became the first man from my village to play football on a frozen lake grin

Ny Canadian brother, this rough play grin
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Lotusgoddess(f): 6:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
ednut1:
but no one cares tho
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Olisehinnocent: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Abeg no use that ur strong leg u dey use to play in ur village to destroy that snow land . Play and remain for us o cheesy cheesy
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Allisgud: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
Na for Nigeria people fancy fridge,
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 8:07pm On Mar 05, 2022
ednut1:
to play football on lake, people don't do that na. so for my village I be the first to play ball hahahah
grin
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
You are an unrepentant troublesome man,always fighting .Come to our church for prayers
If I'm a trouble maker, what would we say about you smh. undecided
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
If I'm a trouble maker, what would we say about you smh. undecided
My ways on this forum is totally different from my reality,I’m a very cool person off here
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
My ways on this forum is totally different from my reality,I’m a very cool person off here
Okay

1 Like

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by koolaid87: 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:

That's your personal problem
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Maxxim: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
bilulu:

you can't just go on the ice, it's always certified safe before people re allowed. people skate on river, walk and drive on river, they play hockey sef. that's the life in Canada ��....
Nice to know those steps are taken cos if na me na to dey looks them from far distance

1 Like

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Maxxim: 9:47pm On Mar 05, 2022
Omoluabi16:
Exactly what came to mind. That kind of disaster movies when a portion caves in and one yeye creature begins to drag them down.
Lol e no dey funny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Fireboy02: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
I can go for u. Send me pls
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by feedthenation(m): 11:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
---Nice photos---
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by derecho(m): 6:12am On Mar 06, 2022
And Ukraine dey beg for volunteers, yet dem perch for dem corntrees. That's how dey deceive us when we were kids that Hausas no value dia lives until a fracas broke between Yorubas and Hausas at Mile12 many years ago.
Some Hausas almost wore suits to disguise.

ednut1:
it happens mostly during the beginning of winter and end of it. Oyinbo no send, death no dey fear them lol
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Blackblessed500(m): 8:31am On Mar 06, 2022
Allisgud:
Na for Nigeria people fancy fridge,
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by mbhs139(m): 1:25pm On Mar 06, 2022
Simran94:

But People aren’t the same nah.
We have some people who can sleep with their AC on so cold overnight while some of us can’t.

smiley smiley smiley funny you're comparing AC with Canada's cold. Can you AC be at -39 degree. I doubt it.[b][/b]
Re: Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
mbhs139:

smiley smiley smiley funny you're comparing AC with Canada's cold. Can you AC be at -39 degree. I doubt it.[b][/b]
I used a Logic there not comparison. I said people aren’t the same, “one man’s food is another man’s poison “

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Reduces Visa Fees For Americans / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities / Xenophobia; Nigerians Form Vigilante To Protect Themselves In South Africa.Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.