Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra (2136 Views)

IPOB Denies Involvement In South-East Killings, Chides Bandits / The Army Should Be After These Known Gunmen (pics) / South-East Killings: We Are Hiding Our Faces In Shame, Says Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by Golan007: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:
This loss of life is just too much ...where are we going as a people
Be honest, you were part of those who opposed anything meaningful from government.

You overtly and tacitly encouraged violence and bloodshed.

Playing to the gallery now is way too late.

6 Likes

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by AfonjaEmir: 7:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Just Imagine Obsession !!

People are killed in the North and South West on a daily...zombies like the OP wont call bandits and Fulani herdsmen out.

But killings take place in the SE they claim its IPOB? What generational foolishness is that?

Unless IGBO people on this forum dont know, their greatest enemies are Yoruba, who derive joy in "mocking and insulting" everybody.

How can you say IPOB killed those people? when security agencies and even the Government officials said that its not IGBO people...or IPOB?

REMEMBER: IPOB explicitly said that all fulani Cows will be eradicated in the SE....immediately your useless DSS activates a scenario for shallow thinkers "like you""

Let me tell you something sacroscant...IGBO people have shown resolve that shows "ruggedity" ..Lament and open 10,00000threads...their BIAFRA is the ultimate prize.

I marvel at this obsession on IGBO affairs by Afonja people...its disgusting and pathetic

2 Likes

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by EmirGold(m): 7:52am On Feb 20, 2022
Ibo killing hausa/fulani, if they retaliate now, those children of hate and perdition will be crying genocide

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by AfonjaEmir: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2022
Afonja ...aboki doesn't even need to fight una...Just verbal rebuke and you run under rock as a known generational coward.

EmirGold:
Ibo killing hausa/fulani, if they retaliate now, those children of hate and perdition will be crying genocide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by cktheluckyman: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2022
oyin44:
Look at them now..

Kanu's henchmen doing all these killings.... grin grin

they killed sule Mathew ( non ibo man) by the time ,the remainder retaliates that is when they would start mentioning the word

"Genocide" Genocide"...... grin

Abdul05.... grin grin
Go ahead and retaliate and see if anyone has a monopoly of retaliation.Enough of all this infantile threats

The death of the young man is unfortunate but if you didn't issue threats when Igbos were killed in the North then STFU!!

2 Likes

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by cktheluckyman: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2022
EmirGold:
The strength you used in typing this infantile threats should have been deployed to actual action so we can take you serious
Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by cktheluckyman: 8:01am On Feb 20, 2022
jonili:
I hope the rate at which foreigners are bn attacked in the east won't degenerate into another civil war
If the rate at which non-indigenes were killed in the North did not lead to civil war then this one too should not lead to civil war
Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by EmirGold(m): 8:02am On Feb 20, 2022
cktheluckyman:

The strength you used in typing this infantile threats should have been deployed to actual action so we can take you serious
nah small small now, you go hear am for north

1 Like

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by Bastardlyrich: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2022
EmirGold:
typical braind**d yeebow human
Imagine this flatee calling yoruba coward, okoro abi you wan hear the story of your forefather ni, father of cowardice ojukwu the disguiser
But everyone has agreed that yorobadd people are cowwardss.
I mean all tribes In Nigeria,africans, Europeans and Americans.
Infact ibb even openly said whenever I hear afonja fake muslimm making noise,I just go back to enjoying my sleep.
Apart from these,the whole Nigerians know them as backstabbetrs, theivesss, ritualisst, pretenderss, liarss,fake Muslimm, jujuju worshipperss and occutist,the dirtiestt tribee.they messs too much etc

2 Likes

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by Bastardlyrich: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2022
EmirGold:
who knows this one, he needs a brain checkup asap
Yeah you too cool grin grin grin propagandist.
Ss/se know knows is afonjas that are our enemies not even north.
And we will match you people propaganda for propaganda.

1 Like

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by Bastardlyrich: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2022
EmirGold:
alaye, go play with your fellow peegs
But Yorobaddd are actually the peegs na,na them derty pass for nigeria grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by EmirGold(m): 8:44am On Feb 20, 2022
AfonjaEmir:
shameless gbegiri brained miscreant. Abi you just enter the "zone ni"?? I keep telling you misfits that IGBO people will remain light years ahead in all positive ramifications. You, calling Ojukwu is as stale as rotten amala. Ojukwu was given a hero's burial and his corpse travelled several countires before he was buried with Generals "that died fighting him" carrying his Corpse and giving him 21 gunshot salute!

Nzeoguw killed the Sultan of Sokoto...that is Ballz...

IGBO people are 20000000% more rugged than any tribe in Nigeria...let alone useless Afonja that "little girls" from dahonmey killed your ancestors. Women killed your useless grandfathers...let that sink in bro.

Dont ever compare your worthless existence with people that so believe in theirselves that they are fighting for their own Nation.yOUR UNITY BEGGING IS DISGUSTING.

Be Warned Afonja ...SHOE GET SIZE!

okoro is in pain ooh, seeing your salty tears dey make me happy
Ojukwu was a useless coward, you can go hang yourself if that pains you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by Guide777(m): 8:45am On Feb 20, 2022
I wonder how this happened in Ekwulobia and we did not hear. Not even one mainstream news media carried the news.
Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by ivandragon: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2022
The type of killings going on in the East would have been avoidable if IPOB had sensible leadership rather than an opportunist who took a laudable movement & turned it into an evil agenda...

Igbos need to rise up & address these killings by unknown gun men. That such crimes happen in other parts of Nigeria should not mean it should be taken for granted in the East.

Impostors, agents of the state or whatever 'excuse' that wants to be given, Igbos need to shut it down quickly.

Biafra will come, but it should not be at the expense of sanity, peace & progress...

3 Likes

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by SarkinYarki: 9:06am On Feb 20, 2022
Golan007:

Be honest, you were part of those who opposed anything meaningful from government.

You overtly and tacitly encouraged violence and bloodshed.

Playing to the gallery now is way too late.

How can I oppose anything meaningful from a govt not capable of ever doing anything meaningful?

All we did was warn Nigerians about Buhari and I believe we have all been vindicated
Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by omenkaLives(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2022
SarkinYarki:

How can I oppose anything meaningful from a govt not capable of ever doing anything meaningful?

All we did was warn Nigerians about Buhari and I believe we have all been vindicated
Trash. May the reign of ipob and esn/ugm in AfghanEastern never cease, amen. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by Nicetry: 9:54am On Feb 20, 2022
oyin44:
Look at them now..

Kanu's henchmen doing all these killings.... grin grin

they killed sule Mathew ( non ibo man) by the time ,the remainder retaliates that is when they would start mentioning the word

"Genocide" Genocide"...... grin

Abdul05.... grin grin

Oga you dey chest beat , go and retaliate.. go and do your worse
Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by mightyhaze: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2022
This is just too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by slimghost(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2022
Let me repeat it again, I fully support the total extermination of any terrorist group in Igboland and that’s what IPOB has become.
A full fledged terrorist organization. Enough is enough!
We are now more afraid of IPOB than the Fulani they claim to be our enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by techWriter3: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2022
There goes a moment when mute is betrayalELAINE HARDYJULY 6, 2020
Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by History555: 11:26am On Feb 20, 2022
This story is beginning to look somehow
They were travelling in a bus when gunmen waylaid them, killing everyone except the driver who escaped. If so how come they declared him a missing person and were looking for him. Did the gunmen take him alive. This shows why the southeast govs are the worst set of asslickers, they sit back and do nothing as if they are not govs
Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by History555: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2022
omenkaLives:
Trash. May the reign of ipob and esn/ugm in AfghanEastern never cease, amen. cool

Benue man has arrived to give his opinion. Same person no where to be found when 5 benue indignes are murdered yesterday. Igbo obsession disorder
Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by History555: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Guide777:
I wonder how this happened in Ekwulobia and we did not hear. Not even one mainstream news media carried the news.

I am quiet surprised. No news media has carried the story, even myself here in awka hasn't heard the news but nairaland has the story. The story came from one alexbells who said they were travelling from abuja to anambra. Three persons to deliver 2 vehicles to his mom. On their way back they were ambushed and three killed. But then they start looking for this guy. If he was in the vehicle why declare him a missing person is what i don't get

1 Like

Re: South East Killings: Sule Mathew Killed By Known Gunmen In Anambra by ProudImolite: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Your idiocy and imbec*lity knows no grounds, what about the other passengers? Are there not human beings? Why single out this almajiri, is his life more precious than the others? Yorubas are always at the forefront of hypocrisy, idiocy and negative agendas against the Igbos? Why? Well, I don't really care, they should just focus on rituals and skull mining

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

w / Exclusive: Why Angered Osinbajo Retrieved Funds From Kwara Delegates / Lagos PDP Chieftain Declares Support For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.