Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity (6012 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: North Will Not Support Candidate Exploiting Religion, Ethnicity / Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / Green Nigeria Movement To Only Support Technocrat And Seasoned Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by Tingotoe: 8:16am On Feb 20, 2022
IPOB terrorists murdered northerners a few days ago and their shameless leaders denied it

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by NaijaNaWaa: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Baba Ahmed is from Mauritius and here he is making arrogant pronouncements on who becomes Nigeria's president. A foreigner.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by naija4life247: 8:17am On Feb 20, 2022
benuejosh:
A person who will compliment the great efforts of our dear and most loved president, President Mohammadu Buhari GCFRN.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because I have been taking note of your comments over a period now, you don't sound mentally balanced.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by omonla10(m): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Guess this removes osinbajo from the equation
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by naija4life247: 8:19am On Feb 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
YOU NOR DEY LAGOS AGAIN shocked

Dem dey here oooo. Dem dey beg all over Lagos streets.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by naija4life247: 8:21am On Feb 20, 2022
Tingotoe:
IPOB terrorists murdered northerners a few days ago and their shameless leaders denied it

To ba bawon wa, ooni bawon lo.

Meaning, if you come with the enemies, we won't allow you to go with them.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by Neddstark: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2022
Thia should be every Nigerians priority. A leader that can tackle insecurity. Not based on tribe or sentiments.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by Osilama1: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2022
Oyiboman69:
What is happening with your son in office?... Is there not enough time for him to tackle insecurity?. You all should enjoy your insecurity since you all chose not condemn it and still playing tribal politics with it....
they are PDP Northern elders forum so o don't know why what u mean by their son a president is for al Nigerians forget all these busy bodies around
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by PrinceMajestic: 8:32am On Feb 20, 2022
madridguy:
For us in the North, insecurity and poverty must be addressed holistically and we would want our younger generation to live in a country that does not treat the northerner as a liability and a nuisance.
but that's what you 4kin are. You don't bring anything to the table, instead of staying calm and allow us in the rich Niger Delta states to feed your poverty north in peace you now begin terrorism and almajiris hooligans constituting nuisance all over the north. You guys need to start living a meaningful life, stop being a barrier to peace and progress of this country. Northerners are my most trusted allies in Nigeria but I just wish you guys were just only peaceful liabilities but instead you guys are both liabilities and Terrorists. Why won't people hate u guys?
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by TooMuchStuff: 8:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Says the Terrorists spokesman. For the first time in Nigeria, terrorists enablers and the Evil Cabal are going public with their crafts.

God destroy them all
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by Military0001: 8:58am On Feb 20, 2022
Hahahahahaha!!! Funny
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by eguarojeona: 9:09am On Feb 20, 2022
madridguy:
For us in the North, insecurity and poverty must be addressed holistically and we would want our younger generation to live in a country that does not treat the northerner as a liability and a nuisance.
You guys will be consumed by the boko haram,sharia,herdsmen,no educated you promote.I pray the next southern President restructure and cut off our monies from y'all northern hausa fulanis.parasiting on the south with your hideous federal character and quota system.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by JooEeL(m): 9:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Awon mumu them.

No insecurity in the north na.

The North is peaceful. Awon oponu oshi oniranu.
undecided

IDIOT FROM SAHEL MAURITANIA CLAIMING NIGERIAN
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by eguarojeona: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2022
Hisbah21:
since after our son Buhari betrayed us, and his frequent rantings about how he will tackle insecurity. i find it difficult to believe any other candidate talking about it. They said what it will pleased us during the campaign
i dont want to share same country with your likes.The south should cut y'all off our southern wealth.Go cope with your bokoharam,sharia,no education. And stop dragging us behind.Parasites.Rule yourselves. Enough with the born to rule and ramming your obnoxious islamic extremists takes on all of us
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by Iceberg3: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2022
madridguy:

Why don't you people be man enough and have your own country?!
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by UncleDaddy2017(m): 9:17am On Feb 20, 2022
YellowMayor:

Who is Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

He is Hakeem the father of Ahmed.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 20, 2022
eguarojeona:
i dont want to share same country with your likes.The south should cut y'all off our southern wealth.Go cope with your bokoharam,sharia,no education. And stop dragging us behind.Parasites.Rule yourselves. Enough with the born to rule and ramming your obnoxious islamic extremists takes on all of us

do u realised you wrote rubbish. you just wrote out of hatred

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by Lemmy123(m): 9:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Not only security but as well other aspects such as the economy and education

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by Bluntemperor: 9:34am On Feb 20, 2022
nairaosewb:
very good

Did yy make mistakes in typing this word 'good'
Naa wao for you!
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by enuguyouth: 9:35am On Feb 20, 2022
We are supporting Eastern candidate
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by delishpot: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2022
Buhati told us he had the will. He sang it like a song until tomirrow
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by holaralph(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2022
Imagine see this man from Mauritania talking about Nigeria issue because he is a FULANI that came to conquer nigeria
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by eguarojeona: 10:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Hisbah21:

I dont care.i still dont want to share same country with your likes. You that dont hate but you are offing everyone in the north with sharia,bokoharam,herdsmen. And you want to bring it down to my south.Herdsmen kiddnapings in the south now.You think you can your taqqiya ways with me.Getat aboki

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by eguarojeona: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2022
Hisbah21:

Na your papa dey talk rubbish.Tired of you dragging us down.Not bringing anything to the table.Parasiting on my wealth.You think you will gaslight me by saying i be bigot.Lol
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Someone is busy dancing around the North looking for empty support, the truth is that they are just milking him. He is weak, sick, counterfeit Muslim whose wife is a Pastor ,and will not be brave enough to tackle insecurity in the North......Legendry greed when it comes to accumulation and joint family thievery. Smarter North ..they know he will monopolise looting of treasury and will throw the North deeper into pithole of poverty that is taking them centuries to climb out. Well ...the bitter truth is that power is not leaving the North anytime soon, at the right time they will remove the Peepoo amongst the people... grin

Na Tinubu matter go kill you. Pity is that he doesn't know whether you're a man or a mosquito.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2022
eguarojeona:
Na your papa dey talk rubbish.Tired of you dragging us down.Not bringing anything to the table.Parasiting on my wealth.You think you will gaslight me by saying i be bigot.Lol

another senseless trash

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2022
YellowMayor:

Who is Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

the owner of DITv n an elder states man
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by ORIAYO70(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2022
madridguy:

Aren't u
The signs r obvious.
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by techWriter3: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Support politicians then
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by spafu(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2022
madridguy:
Is you hero Buhari no fulfilling these?
Re: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed: We'll Only Support Candidate With Will To Tackle Insecurity by aribisala0(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
madridguy:
This is not about being treated as but to STOP BEING a liability

That means to stop treating women as second class citizens, to educate and empower them and stop marrying them off as children
That means taking responsibility for your life and reducing any sense of entitlement

That means to start CONTRIBUTING more and taking less
That means to stop having countless children irresponsibly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adebayo Adewole: Nigerians Must Trust God To Use Ordinary People / Kidnapping - A truly Nigerian phenomenom as Yoruba youths join the party / South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.