Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 (6043 Views)

South East Leaders & Stakeholders' Meeting: Live Update (pics) / I Want To Unite South East Leaders With Buhari – Okorocha / South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by paddylo1(m): 1:10am On Aug 17, 2010
[size=16pt]S-East leaders endorse Jonathan for 2011[/size]

Aug 17, 2010
|

ENUGU—[size=14pt]SOUTH East geo-political zone, yesterday, unanimously adopted President Goodluck Jonathan as the presidential candidate for 2011 at the South-East Political Summit attended by prominent Igbo leaders and leaders of various groups from the five states in the zone.
They declared that Jonathan’s presidency would not only further the Igbo cause, but bring the much needed development to the South East region.
[/size]
This came just as former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has promised that for unity, fairness, justice and progress of the country, he would only serve for one term if he won the election and handover to the South.

Chief convener of the summit, Chief Mbazulike Amechi, who read the communique issued after the event that lasted for five hours, however, said the Jonathan ticket would depend on negotiation that would enable Ndigbo table their expectations.
[size=14pt]Mbazulike stated that in consideration of the national quest, Ndigbo would no longer accept to play second fiddle and considered irrelevant in a country where they played leadership roles during the struggle of its independence.
The communique read: “At independence Nigeria was made up of three regions which later became four regions that were further divided into states by military fiat over which Ndigbo had little or no say.
“The North has ruled the country for 33 years, the West 12 years, zoning or no zoning, rotation or not. The old Eastern region, for the sake of equity and justice, shall produce the next president of Nigeria. \
[/size]

[size=14pt]The region that produced over 90 percent of the wealth of the country should for a change, have a prime position in the governance of the country.
“That given the fact that what is now known as Bayelsa State used to be Brass District of Eastern Region, and that the Eastern and Midwestern regions have been marginalized in the presidency of Nigeria. Consequently, the summit has decided to endorse the presidential aspiration of Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.”
[/size]
The communique added that Jonathan’s endorsement “would depend on a successful negotiation of terms and conditions and agreement over other details.”
In his remarks, member, PDP Board of Trustees, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, suggested that Igbo leaders should meet with Jonathan to negotiate for the collective interest of the South East zone and personal and selfish interest of individuals.

Iwuanyanwu who declared that Igbos did not want the position of Vice President as the zone was likely to get the presidency depending on the decision of PDP, added:
“When PDP adopted zoning as a party policy, it did not take into consideration that a president may die in office and in the present situation, the party should look at the Nigerian constitution which empowers a Vice President to take over administration of the country in the event of a president’s death.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/08/17/s-east-leaders-endorse-jonathan-for-2011/
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 1:15am On Aug 17, 2010
Sweet! grin grin grin
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 1:18am On Aug 17, 2010
Now I'm beginning to believe that Jonathan knows how to play this game.

Bravo my people. Bravo!

If he gets parts of the west, middle-belt, and south south too, he has won!

I don't care what others do. cool
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by paddylo1(m): 1:20am On Aug 17, 2010
Yes oh. . .but its only fair and Natural. . .

Why do Atiku,Buhari,IBB and co think power is their birth right

Let the Niger delta man rule for once and,let everyone else keep quiet

And i like that the igbos are coming together to deliver block votes to one party. . . . cool
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by paddylo1(m): 1:23am On Aug 17, 2010
Now I'm beginning to believe that Jonathan knows how to play this game.

Bravo my people. Bravo!

If he gets parts of the west, middle-belt, and south south too, he has won!

I don't care what others do. cool

[size=14pt]Yea. . below is the analysis i gave gbawe who is pushing an AC mandate[/size]

[b]. . .In the east AC is regarded as a yoruba party. . they can never win votes there

The 5 south east Governors have just come out and endorsed Jonathan for president,saying the old eastern region(of which bayelsa was a part of) has never ruled Nigeria before

In the south south the PDP controls 5 states and they will vote for Jonathan

In the middle belt states of Kogi,benue,taraba,plateau,nassarawa,kaduna,bauchi. .Jonathan has already been endorsed,and is set to win as the minorities are tired of core northern rule. . .bauchi is to be won with bala muhammed FCT ministers clout

In the south west the PDP controls 4 states. . and as long as AC does not field a yoruba man,i doubt that ribadu can win any PDP state,esp with OBJs influence

I have named 21 states for u that jonathan will easily win. . .check back in january 2011 for confirmation

now the constitution clearly states u must win at least 1/3 of the votes in at least 2/3rds of the states. . which is 24 states

Jonathan has already achieved that milestone in 21states. . .he only needs a 1/3 of the votes in 3 more states and he can get it in

Adamawa(with murtala nyako,who is opposed to atiku), kwara if saraki is somehow persuaded to fall in line,and katsina or kano(if the PDP nominates mohammed abacha who seems to be popular in kano,dont ask me why oh,) or edo with anenihs help

Now. . . no other party even comes close to this in breadth,or is able to satisfy the constitutional mandate for victory[/b]
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by EzeUche22(m): 1:27am On Aug 17, 2010
I'll hold my breath. . .
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Ofemmanu: 2:23am On Aug 17, 2010
hahahahahahaha . . The so called Igbo leaders meeting was a blatant joke. It was really an insult to the intelligence of everyday Igbos who are pretty much aware the this gathering of some old discredited Igbo politicians like Iwuanyawu was a meeting of GEJ PDP Camp members. Non of these fake Igbo politicians that attended the meeting can garner a winning vote in their respective wards. The fact remains that majority of Igbos, not the diasporean internet worriors, will not vote for an Ijaw man in the person of Goodluck Jonathan whose godfathers are E. Clark and OBJ, even if he changes his middle name to Ebere Azikiwe.

It is also noteworthy to write that the only Igbo man who can garner votes for anybody is Odumegwu Ojukwu. He is the true Igbo leader and his support is the one that matters most ; hence, any Igbo meeting without Ojukwu is a mere charade and futile exercise.

Also, can someone post the full roster of the so called Igbo leaders that attended the meeting. How can a summit that was not attended by the creme de la creme of Igbo politics be taken serious.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by paddylo1(m): 2:41am On Aug 17, 2010
It is also noteworthy to write that the only Igbo man who can garner votes for anybody is Odumegwu Ojukwu. He is the true Igbo leader and his support is the one that matters most ; hence, any Igbo meeting without Ojukwu is a mere charade and futile exercise.

if the ikemba is the only igbo man that can garner votes,why is APGA not in charge of the 5 eastern states. . instead of being in charge of only one?. . .

why did orji decamp to PDP,instead of APGA?. . .

Ikemba is an igbo icon,and legend. . but his time is past in politics

we need to think of the future and not the past

and also i dont see anything wrong with the Igbos and south -south ppl speaking with one voice

or dont u know its the same old eastern region?. . .

and igbos are strengthened by that?
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Abagworo(m): 2:45am On Aug 17, 2010
Yoruba:

hahahahahahaha . . The so called Igbo leaders meeting was a blatant joke. It was really an insult to the intelligence of everyday Igbos who are pretty much aware the this gathering of some old discredited Igbo politicians like Iwuanyawu was a meeting of GEJ PDP Camp members. Non of these fake Igbo politicians that attended the meeting can garner a winning vote in their respective wards. The fact remains that majority of Igbos, not the diasporean internet worriors, will not vote for an Ijaw man in the person of Goodluck Jonathan whose godfathers are E. Clark and OBJ, even if he changes his middle name to Ebere Azikiwe.

Also, can someone post the full roster of the so called Igbo leaders that attended the meeting. How can a summit that was not attended by the creme de la creme of Igbo politics be taken serious.

from your statements above you are obviously not an igboman.ojukwu is never the leader of igbos.each town only identifies their leader and it stops at that.he can be reffered to as ''influential''.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Beaf: 2:51am On Aug 17, 2010
The two regions, South South and South East suffer the very same problems, yet they eye only each other across a very high fence.
Let the past be gone, because it has become a prison. It is time for fresh shoots to take root and blossom.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 2:55am On Aug 17, 2010
I suspect that this is only a beginning of sorts and the communique said so. Things will take shape naturally as the negotiations continue.

Of course nothing significant happens in Igboland these days without the great Ikemba's blessings. cool

All it takes for this idea to fail is for Ojukwu to vote it down, but I suspect that he won't do so because his political son -Peter Obi- is a party to this deal.

So, it is safe to assume that the Ikemba is on board, at least until he says otherwise.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Ofemmanu: 2:57am On Aug 17, 2010
paddy_lo:

[color=#000099][b]if the ikemba is the only igbo man that can garner votes,why is APGA not in carge of the 5 eastern states. . instead of being in charge of only one?. . .

why did orji decamp to PDP,instead of APGA?. . .

I dont know the planet you live . . .  Even the blind, deaf and dumb know that APGA has been winning gubernatorial elections in the East with a landslide. When you look at their election tribunal judgements, you would notice that APGA lost most of their cases based on technical grounds. Infact, Anambra state APGA was lucky to succeed because of the deep political bickering in Anambra PDP chapter.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 3:01am On Aug 17, 2010
I also suspect that APGA will NOT field a presidential candidate, and in return, Jonathan will ensure a free and fair elections in the south east, which gives APGA great chance in other positions.

If APGA does not field a presidential candidate, then Jonathan will win at least 90% of Igbo votes, spread between APGA and PDP.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Obiagu1(m): 3:01am On Aug 17, 2010
This is funny. I know Igbos love peace and take care of their brothers and neighbours but the truth is that we should see reality for what it is – the Ijaws are the greatest enemy of the Igbos for no just cause.

If it were an Igbo man vying for the Presidency, the Ijaws won’t support him. Imagine Peter Odili, an Igbo from SS, shoved aside that he does not represent SS just because he is Igbo.

Now they need us right? Let’s be wise! The Ijaws till date keep saying that the North should remember they’ve always supported them in everything (at the expense of the other former easterners).
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 3:02am On Aug 17, 2010
Yoruba:

I dont know the planet you live . . .  Even the blind, deaf and dumb know that APGA has been winning gubernatorial elections in the East with a landslide. When you look at their election tribunal judgements, you would notice that APGA lost most of their cases based on technical grounds. Infact, Anambra state APGA was lucky to succeed because of the deep political bickering in Anambra PDP chapter.

True that.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by paddylo1(m): 3:03am On Aug 17, 2010

what elections are u talking about. . because,Enugu(ojukwus own state),has always been PDP,same as Ebonyi and Imo

Abia state was PDP with orji uzor kalu then PPA,.then now back to PDP,while Anambra has been tumultuous from day one with mbadinuju of PDP,,then ngige of PDP, then andy uba  before now peter obi

so again what state did APGA win. . .

APGA is a dead force and dont be surprised in peter obi doesn't decamp to PDP in the near future
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 3:05am On Aug 17, 2010
paddy_lo:

what elections are u talking about. . because,Enugu(ojukwus own state),has always been PDP,same as Ebonyi and Imo

Abia state was PPA,.then now PDP,while Anambra has been tumultuous from day one with mbadinuju of PDP,,then ngige of PDP, then andy uba  before now peter obi

APGA is a dead force and dont be surprised in peter obi doesn't decamp to PDP in the near future

If you are willing to be honest on this issue, you will admit that elections have been rigged all these years with the exception of the last one which give us a first hint of how PDP stole elections before.
So, let's put things in proper perspective.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Obiagu1(m): 3:09am On Aug 17, 2010
paddy_lo:

Abia state was PDP with orji uzor kalu then PPA,.then now back to PDP,while Anambra has been tumultuous from day one with mbadinuju of PDP,,then ngige of PDP, then andy uba  before now peter obi

There’s no need debating APGA, Ojukwu etc, everyone knows how PDP wins elections in the east.
The point is that no Igbo should support an Ijaw. We should see Ijaws for who they are, period!
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by paddylo1(m): 3:10am On Aug 17, 2010
If you are willing to be honest on this issue, you will admit that elections have been rigged all these years with the exception of the last one which give us a first hint of how PDP stole elections before.
So, let's put things in proper perspective.

I dont buy that. . orji uzor kalu was the man in abia state,and the likes of sullivan chime in enugu are doing too well to loose

anyway lets see what happens in 2011. .

but again tell me why didnt orji decamp to APGA if it was powerful. . .?
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Ofemmanu: 3:10am On Aug 17, 2010
Abagworo:

from your statements above you are obviously not an igboman.ojukwu is never the leader of igbos.each town only identifies their leader and it stops at that.he can be reffered to as ''influential''.

What is the difference between being a leader and being influential, especially when we talk about politics and power?
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 3:13am On Aug 17, 2010
Obiagu1:

This is funny. I know Igbos love peace and take care of their brothers and neighbours but the truth is that we should see reality for what it is – the Ijaws are the greatest enemy of the Igbos for no just cause.

If it were an Igbo man vying for the Presidency, the Ijaws won’t support him. Imagine Peter Odili, an Igbo from SS, shoved aside that he does not represent SS just because he is Igbo.

Now they need us right? Let’s be wise! The Ijaws till date keep saying that the North should remember they’ve always supported them in everything (at the expense of the other former easterners).

Yea, I know that. Believe me it hurts anytime they say that!
I don't know whether they think we cannot betray them as well. They don't have monopoly on betrayal and treachery.

I just hope they've learned. Moreso, I hope Jonathan is different.

We should support him.

The north has betrayed Ndigbo more from the past than the Ijaw.

If the north can be trusted with power, Ekwueme would have been president since 1987.

Let's support the person that can at least try to reshape Nigeria in ways that makes sense.

His views on indigene/settler issue is transformative.

There is no guarantee that a northerner will even allow the presidency leave the north again if they take over.

Their hunger for power is baffling.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by paddylo1(m): 3:14am On Aug 17, 2010
The point is that no Igbo should support an Ijaw. We should see Ijaws for who they are, period!

I am igbo and i am supporting GEJ. . .for how long will the north continue to divide and rule us?

u think 5 igbo states can do anything without solid alliances. . .u are dreaming. .

right now GEJ has solid south south,south east and middle belt support. . .

once he wins he knows who gave him the presidency and we will be in a better position to get powerful ministerial portfolios

perhaps tell him to include N100billion for the new Niger bridge in next yrs budget,which will be prepared in september this yr. . .

we gotta learn how to play politics
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by paddylo1(m): 3:16am On Aug 17, 2010
There is no guarantee that a northerner will even allow the presidency leave the north again if they take over.

Their hunger for power is baffling.

KPOM!!. . .u think Atiku,buhari,shekarau,or IBB will win election and leave in 2015?. . they will rather die there than leave
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 3:18am On Aug 17, 2010
paddy_lo:

I dont buy that. . orji uzor kalu was the man in abia state,and the likes of sullivan chime in enugu are doing too well to loose

anyway lets see what happens in 2011. .

but again tell me why didnt orji decamp to APGA if it was powerful. . .?

Have you considered the fact that maybe gov orji does not fit in APGA?

The man failed to perform in abia state, and his statesmen are up in arms. So, he is desperate, and wants a party that can rig him in for second term. APGA is NOT into rigging business. The party simply told him to go and perform.
I guess he was afraid that he may not be able to perform. So he ran to PDP hoping they'll repeat their theft magic for him

Abians are waiting for him at the polls. cool
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Obiagu1(m): 3:21am On Aug 17, 2010
@paddy_lo

The north did not divide us, the Ijaws took sides (on their own, they are not kids) and they should seek for that support from the people they have always sided with.

@Onlytruth

Since GEJ took office, Igbos have lost every position they gained during OBJ’s tenure, imagine.
Ekwueme should have been President if not for military coup. When Ekwueme contested PDP primaries in 1999, did the Ijaws vote for him? No!
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 3:25am On Aug 17, 2010
Obiagu1:

@paddy_lo

The north did not divide us, the Ijaws took sides (on their own, they are not kids) and they should seek for that support from the people they have always sided with.

@Onlytruth

Since GEJ took office, Igbos have lost every position they gained during OBJ’s tenure, imagine.
Ekwueme should have been President if not for military coup. When Ekwueme contested PDP primaries in 1999, did the Ijaws vote for him. No!

Bros, you are also supporting my position!  grin

If I remember right, it was the north that betrayed Ekwueme at the polls in Jos. The Ijaws are a minority tribe in Nigeria, no matter how much noise they make. The true power movers in Nigeria are the northerners when they divide us.

The north has betrayed Ndigbo right from Aburi to up to Ekwueme's electoral woes.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Obiagu1(m): 3:30am On Aug 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

Bros, you are also supporting my position!  grin

If I remember right, it was the north that betrayed Ekwueme at the polls in Jos. The Ijaws are a minority tribe in Nigeria, no matter how much noise they make. The true power movers in Nigeria are the northerners when they divide us.

The north has betrayed Ndigbo right from Aburi to up to Ekwueme's electoral woes.

The North was firmly in support of Ekwueme till the last minute until Ekwueme stated that he’d probe our past leaders. That was when IBB and co moved in and convinced the North in Bauchi to go for OBJ. But during that time, the Ijaws weren’t for Ekwueme at all.
I’d prefer a stranger (the North) to betray me to my own brother (the Ijaws) to betray me. It’s heart breaking.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 3:33am On Aug 17, 2010
Obiagu1:

The North was firmly in support of Ekwueme till the last minute when Ekwueme stated that he’d probe our past leaders. That was when IBB and co moved in and convinced the North in Bauchi to go for OBJ. But during that time, the Ijaws weren’t for Ekwueme at all.
I’d prefer a stranger (the North) to betray me to my own brother (the Ijaws) to betray me. It’s heart breaking.

If I remember right, the north blamed Ekwueme for creating the 6 geopolitical zones that divided the north and south into 3 regions each. The man, Ekwueme, was only trying to reassure minority groups, but the north hated him for it.

They had to find some excuse not to support him.

The north needs to understand that betrayal is bad. And if they want Nigeria to remain one, they must stop seeking power as if their lives depend on it.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Ofemmanu: 3:36am On Aug 17, 2010
paddy_lo:

I am igbo and i am supporting GEJ. . .for how long will the north continue to divide and rule us?

u think 5 igbo states can do anything without [b]solid alliances
. . .u are dreaming. .

right now GEJ has solid south south,south east and middle belt support. . .

once he wins he knows who gave him the presidency and we will be in a better position to get powerful ministerial portfolios
perhaps tell him to include N100billion for the new Niger bridge in next yrs budget,which will be prepared in september this yr. . .

we gotta learn how to play politics[/b]

Dude, it is obvious that you are a tenderfoot in Nigeria politics. How can an alliance with South-South that doesn't have the population help the Igbos to achieve their presidential ambitiion?

Also you blathered on about ministerial portfolios, while forgetting that a ministerial post is a mere political appointment that takes directive from the presidency. Also may I remind you that there is nothing like a powerful ministerial portfolio in Nigeria. Have you forgetten how Aguiyi Ironsi's son spent less than one year as Defence Minister.

Infact, Igbos do not even need any negotiation with Jonathan because he can disregard any agreement immediately he is declared the winner of presidential election in 2011, and nothing would happen.

The latest joke now is that Jonathan will hand over to an Igbo man in 2015 or 2019 . . LWKMD That means Sambo has wasted his time being a loyal vice president.
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by paddylo1(m): 3:36am On Aug 17, 2010

Barth  Nnaji an igbo man is head of presidential task force on power. . it controls over N500billion in allocation. . this yr alone

see this headline. . .below

[size=14pt]Power sector reforms: PHCN gets N200bn
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Amidst speculations that certain unknown forces were planning to scuttle the efforts of the Federal Government to actualise effective reforms in the power sector, the Presidency on Thursday released the sum of N200 billion to the Presidential Task Force on Power
[/size]

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/aug/15/812.html

Nwodo is still the PDP chairman which is a powerful post

Minister of aviation is currently an igbo woman. . .

that new NCC boss juwah,i think is delta igbo not sure though. . .

anyway these things will be renegotiated after the elections. .

and i think your problem is with yaradua not jonathan

yaradua is the one who didnt re-appoint soludo,all the key positions he gave to the north

finance,cbn,fct,defense,petroleum,national planning,agric
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Onlytruth(m): 3:41am On Aug 17, 2010
Yoruba:

Dude, it is obvious that you are a tenderfoot in Nigeria politics. How can an alliance with South-South that doesn't have the population help the Igbos to achieve their presidential ambitiion?

Also you blathered on about ministerial portfolios, while forgetting that a ministerial post is a mere political appointment that takes directive from the presidency. Also may I remind you that there is nothing like a powerful ministerial portfolio in Nigeria. Have you forgetten how Aguiyi Ironsi's son spent less than one year as Defence Minister.

Infact, Igbos do not even need any negotiation with Jonathan because he can disregard any agreement immediately he is declared as the winner of presidential election in 2011, and nothing would happen.

Bros which one be "tenderfoot" again?  grin grin grin lmao!
Re: South-East Leaders Endorse Jonathan For 2011 by Obiagu1(m): 3:41am On Aug 17, 2010
Onlytruth:

If I remember right, the north blamed Ekwueme for creating the 6 geopolitical zones that divided the north and south into 3 regions each. The man, Ekwueme, was only trying to reassure minority groups, but the north hated him for it.

They had to find some excuse not to support him.

The north needs to understand that betrayal is bad. And if they want Nigeria to remain one, they must stop seeking power as if their lives depend on it.

Well, I don’t know about that. Ekwueme was not a President so I wonder how he alone could create regions.

Anyway, I’ll NEVER support anyone that hates me for no reason. The North’s case is understandable, they want power; but for the Ijaws to always do things to block the Igbos in any capacity they could and not for them to gain that power, men, I can’t take that.

They should go to the North and seek support, I think they are friends, right?   sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abia Empowers 500 Youths With Free Tricycles / Central Bank Releases New Currency Note (pic) / Labaran Maku About To Unseat Governor Almakura In Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.