Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

What's Your Favorite Phone Brand - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Your Favorite Phone Brand (16412 Views)

Where Is Your Favorite Phone Pressing Spot? / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / [Updated] All type of Phone brand & their Price in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by vickertony(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Senomii:
OnePlus, Samsung and Google pixel

Any other phone na you just dey invite satan to punish you, infact you need correct jungle justice

grin grin I laughed so hard
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Ademoore07(m): 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
77up:
Who introduced vivo to you actually love you.

Vivo is bae if you know ,you know kiss
Does vivo has storage cloud like huawei, oppo, xiaomi and iphones?
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Samsung all d way
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Glocee(f): 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nokia
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
vickertony:

grin grin I laughed so hard
I go dey shout am until everybody get sense by force

Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by biroo: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Temmybaba08:

Nonsense phone 1 year camera don go back to where they manufacture am.
where they camera been go before wey e wan go back Oga, TECNO phones make sense.
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by biroo: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Animegirl:

Trash

Till trash.

Trash.

Techno, Infinix and Itel all trash. I don't know why Nigerians like trash.
in summary, this your comment is trash. However, TECNO, Infinix and itel are all amazing phones, if you no like am, others like am.
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Aaaoo: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Iphone
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by AYNL: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2022
Senomii:
OnePlus, Samsung and Google pixel

Any other phone na you just dey invite satan to punish you, infact you need correct jungle justice

iphone fans will not like this
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Jirilistic(m): 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
grin Omo be like say na from fry pan to fry pan u enta so. Anything A or C for Redmi phones is a no go area. The redmi note series is better
Rictech:
Phone gurus, abeg make Una come to my rescue.
For years I don dey see how Una dey take hype xiaomi products for nairaland.
So after using my tecno pourvour3 for 3years+ now, i decided to test the waters by going for redmi note 9A from slot, but I have not enjoyed it one bit. The data network reception is very bad. As I am typing now, I am using my old tecno pourvoir3 I have to revert back to it because I can't even login to any social media or do simple google search with the note 9A
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by adspelite(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Clema21:

I heard someone said pova ain't always cool... I had seen a tecno pova with 6000Mah battery at 77k yesterday. I wondered if it was good...
For where you see am. I wan buy shaparly
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Captainthor: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Please DO NOT buy that vivo y21 the phone is a total trash, it's too expensive for the specs it has and it's just fine for nothing. My aunt recently bought it. The screen res. is 720, camera 13mp, screen refresh rate is so slow that I get sick operating the phone even the user interface is not impressive at all. Both front and back cameras produce low quality images. With that same price you can buy Samsung a12 with way more better specs, you can get it for 80k on jumia from their official store. Pls DO NOT buy that shit
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by credon: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Eyanbahose:
I don't know your budget o but this Camon 18 I'm using is a great device. I like the fact that it has no buttons which will make people wonder how to operate it. It took me a while before I could have a hang of it tho lol.
What do you mean by "it has no buttons"
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Munzy14(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Clema21:
So yesterday i went to get a tecno camon18i, its been up to a year i held a button phone so i finally decided that i was going to get an android device yday.

At the phone store when i ask of the phone and its price, i was told it was gon' be 90k, i now asked how good and how long this phone could last. Immediately i asked the shop owner about that, he referred me to vivo and told me that since i need a nice phone i should pick up that, the vivo model he showed me was vivo y21.

The phone was actually nice, its camera could be a bit compared to an iphone camera, its battery was 5000mah, 4+1gb RAM And 64ROM, it has some features greater than tecno e.g it has an html browser that gives speed in surfing the net and also transforms your ROM to RAM when its full... With excellent touching speed. Its price is 88k. While thats it.

But what i actually want is phone that won't hang, a phone with with 4-8GBRAM 128GBROM, good touching speed, 4-5G network and 48-50mp camera, 5000mah batt. Whats ur kind suggestion?
Any good one can serve...Nigerians and seeing things like this and cars as A case if I don arrive...mstchwwwww lipsrsealed Mere device that can spoil at anything without notice lipsrsealed

To think some ladies get their local government pounded like say na foofoo just to have a device that will spoil at anytime. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
Iphone
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by JBRichard(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Donshegxy10:

please i need your input between spark 7p, pova and infinix 11i
Very good. Well the Pova was produced in 2020. Its has a Helio G80 compared to G70 on the Spark 7P. Note that you won't see any speed superiority in real life so the processor is on par. The 7p has android 11 against andriod 10 on the pova.
The 7P also had a 90Hx refresh rate good for gaming and movies.
Forget all the fancy camera designs on the pova. It just has a macro cam (2MP) and a main camera of 16MP. The extra 2 camera on the Pova assists te main camera. Meanwhile, the 7P has a 16MP main cam and assistant camera for portrait shots. The front camera is dope. Used it and all I can say is iphone standard. The both have good battery and same storage capacity. Though, the Pova has 18W fast charging.
For Infinix Hot 11:
It is very similar with the Tecno Spark 7P but go for the 7P ooo
The difference is that
1. It has a 5200mah battery which is not important
2. USB type C... Importance based on you. Though most Nigerians don't really use type C sha.
3. The display is a 1080p one. It's better than 7P but 7p has a 90Hz refresh rate included
4. Same processor and memory storage.
5. The camera is not as impressive as 7P. It has a 13MP vs 16MP...
SO THAT'S ALL. THE 7P is a clear winner.
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Burneracct: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Olachase:
Sony Xperia anytime any day

I deserve an award from company abeg, 2008 I started using Sony Ericsson, the company separated and renamed their brand Sony Xperia.
My current phone configuration
4gig Ram
64gig Rom
4G
4000amh

This is my brother here. I've been using Xperia for the longest time. Their ui Is just perfect for me. And they have a lot of innovations that's are common place nowadays. They don't get enough credit. They're hard to come by in Nigeria now though.
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Wahalaguy1: 12:20am On Feb 21, 2022
TECNO MOBILE!!!
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Donshegxy10(m): 12:59am On Feb 21, 2022
JBRichard:

Very good. Well the Pova was produced in 2020. Its has a Helio G80 compared to G70 on the Spark 7P. Note that you won't see any speed superiority in real life so the processor is on par. The 7p has android 11 against andriod 10 on the pova.
The 7P also had a 90Hx refresh rate good for gaming and movies.
Forget all the fancy camera designs on the pova. It just has a macro cam (2MP) and a main camera of 16MP. The extra 2 camera on the Pova assists te main camera. Meanwhile, the 7P has a 16MP main cam and assistant camera for portrait shots. The front camera is dope. Used it and all I can say is iphone standard. The both have good battery and same storage capacity. Though, the Pova has 18W fast charging.
For Infinix Hot 11:
It is very similar with the Tecno Spark 7P but go for the 7P ooo
The difference is that
1. It has a 5200mah battery which is not important
2. USB type C... Importance based on you. Though most Nigerians don't really use type C sha.
3. The display is a 1080p one. It's better than 7P but 7p has a 90Hz refresh rate included
4. Same processor and memory storage.
5. The camera is not as impressive as 7P. It has a 13MP vs 16MP...
SO THAT'S ALL. THE 7P is a clear winner.

appreciated......
Kudos.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by omoluka: 4:24am On Feb 21, 2022
HTC
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by 1828eit: 4:38am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
post=110392516:
SAMSUNG : THE KING OF PHONES.

Daddy sabi no be small.
Correct Papa wey sabi better thing in life....
#BeLikeYourDad

Wow!
You are so in our minds.
On Nairaland, you meet people thinking exactly the way you are sometimes,
And do not be surprised to see there are still many people thinking just like you and us on the same issue.
Nairaland.com : a world of its own! cheesy

Modify :
We got the answer ourselves.
The phone is Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3.
We thought as much.
Samsung : The King Of Phones �.

You've said it all.
You are always welcome Brian.
God bless you.
Have a wonderful weekend ahead.
kiss

Gbamsolutely!!

[/s]
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by 1828eightte: 4:39am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
post=110392694:

Poco don come again oooo......
[/s]
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by chickenfoot: 6:52am On Feb 21, 2022
TECNO for me, I've been an avid user of their devices since the era of torchlight phones grin
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by chickenfoot: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2022
biroo:
where they camera been go before wey e wan go back Oga, TECNO phones make sense.
I wonder who dey doubt how TECNO phones make sense o
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by dsupremeoley(m): 7:12am On Feb 21, 2022
I'm currently using Redmi 9 active and the phone is cool, maybe u try re-installing all the apps again.
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Oracleamehdin(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2022
This man of God is making sense here!!! Watch and subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q5Hh9Rie6w

1 Share

Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by owunabastard: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2022
Redmi is very useless, always hanging and not good with internet reception
Tekzyflex:
Redmi
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by gentlezypher: 12:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Rick9:
I'm just liking Umidigi Brand these days
which one are you using, i used a3 pro before it got stolen
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by gentlezypher: 1:00pm On Feb 21, 2022
paltielx:
Nokia G20. Nokia remains my best brand
how is the camera and over all performance... i hope you won't mind giving your review phone so far
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by 77up(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ademoore07:
Does vivo has storage cloud like huawei, oppo, xiaomi and iphones?
Yes
Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Jboynokiaphone(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
xiaomi any day any night.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Favorite Phone Brand by Nrates(m): 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mine is Samsung, Apple, pixel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

History And Net Worth Of Telecommunication Companies In Nigeria / New Phone Scam! / Understanding Glo Subscription (expiration, Active, Paused Status)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.