Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary (4186 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / Trinitarians, Are You Guys Witnesses Of Acts 2:32 / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 8:19am On Feb 20, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE3zp9FiyiQ

I stumbled on this video on YouTube.

It is quite an old video, over 33 years now since this documentary was first produced.

Even though it is quite old, it is still very relevant to this very day.

Watch and let me know what you think.

Have a great Sunday!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Ammishaddai: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2022
Lol...this video is priceless . grin

2 Likes

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by ChocolateWine(f): 8:37am On Feb 20, 2022
Trying so hard to display your foolishness
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by leofab(f): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 9:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Lol...this video is priceless . grin

No be lie.

No JW can watch this video to the end and still remain the same.

Their biggest enemy is their own literature.

3 Likes

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Ammishaddai: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

No be lie.

No JW can watch this video to the end and still remain the same.

Their biggest enemy is their own literature.
But I still don't understand how many of them still chose to remain in that cult after seeing stuff like this .

1 Like

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 9:36am On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE3zp9FiyiQ

I stumbled on this video on YouTube.

It is quite an old video, over 33 years now since this documentary was first produced.

Even though it is quite old, it is still very relevant to this very day.

Watch and let me know what you think.

Have a great Sunday!!

As far as Matthew chapter 10 verses 34 to 38 is concerned, Jesus Christ proven your video post is GIBBERISH.

34 "Don't suppose that I have come to bring peace to the Land. It is not peace I have come to bring, but a sword! 35 For I have come to set 36 a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, so that a man's enemies will be the members of his own household. [i]37 Whoever loves his father or mother more than he loves me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than he loves me is not worthy of me. [/i]38 And anyone who does not take up his execution-stake and follow me is not worthy of me. "

The teaching of Jesus Christ MUST cause divisions in families.
Matthew 10:37,JWs love JEHOVAH & His Son Jesus Christ more than family ties.

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 9:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
But I still don't understand how many of them still chose to remain in that cult after seeing stuff like this .

Basically it is because of FEAR.

This fear is broken into two parts -

1. Fear of being destroyed during the war of Armageddon - just like other Christians fear Hellfire

2. Fear of being Shunned by your family and friends you have known all your life - because there is no honorable way to leave the cult.

But when you do your research into the history of the cult and come to the realization that they are not in anyway "God's Organization", you lose that FEAR.

More and more people are doing this research, getting bold and speaking out.

It is just time, but the breeze go de blow and their nyash go de open.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 9:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Janosky:

As far as Matthew chapter 10 verses 34 to 38 is concerned, Jesus Christ proven your video post is GIBBERISH.

34 "Don't suppose that I have come to bring peace to the Land. It is not peace I have come to bring, but a sword! 35 For I have come to set 36 a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law, so that a man's enemies will be the members of his own household. [i]37 Whoever loves his father or mother more than he loves me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than he loves me is not worthy of me. [/i]38 And anyone who does not take up his execution-stake and follow me is not worthy of me. "

The teaching of Jesus Christ MUST cause divisions in families.
Matthew 10:37,JWs love JEHOVAH & His Son Jesus Christ more than family ties.

Coming from somebody who didn't even watch the video.

FEAR will not allow you.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Continue the exposure of your ignorance.

Matthew 10:34-38 dey pain you wella.
Jesus Christ teaching must cause divisions in families.

1 Like

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Ammishaddai: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2022
Janosky:

Continue the exposure of your ignorance.

Matthew 10:34-38 dey pain you wella.
Jesus Christ teaching must cause divisions in families.
Is that the latest excuse you're now giving falsehoods...? Lol... Kwantinue dey deceive yourself . Las las, na you get your palava inside deceptiongrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

Coming from somebody who didn't even watch the video.

FEAR will not allow you.

grin
Mr LIENUS LYING on this forum.

The protesters claimed The Watchtower separated them from family members", no be you post the video?
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Is that the latest excuse you're now giving falsehoods...? Lol... Kwantinue dey deceive yourself . Las las, na you get your palava inside deceptiongrin

Your so called "falsehoods" & "deception" you can't prove?
grin grin
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2022
Janosky:

Mr LIENUS LYING on this forum.

The protesters claimed The Watchtower separated them from family members", no be you post the video?

Hahahahahahaha

Name-calling is one of your most identifiable qualities on this forum.

Just like Janosky, just like MaxInDHouse, just like Cornelboy.

2 Likes

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 9:49am On Feb 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Did Jesus Christ teachings cause divisions in families?

grin grin
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by PWGLTD(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2022
The only thing that can take a man to hell is unbelieve.

Moreover men and brethren the gospel is not about hell fire or destruction of the earth, the gospel is about the goodness of God manifested in the person of Christ Jesus!
His death, burial, and resurrection.
When you believe in his substitutionary sacrifice, you become a son of God( note in the kingdom both male and female are called sons of God)

Titus 3:3-7
[3]For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another.
[4]But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,
[5]Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;
[6]Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour;
[7]That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

Basically it is because of FEAR.

This fear is broken into two parts -

1. Fear of being destroyed during the war of Armageddon - just like other Christians fear Hellfire
Dump your GIBBERISH in the dustbin.

1 John 5:3, God's commands are not burdensome to the obedient.

oteneaaron:

2. Fear of being Shunned by your family and friends you have known all your life - because there is no honorable way to leave the cult.

But when you do your research into the history of the cult and come to the realization that they are not in anyway "God's Organization", you lose that FEAR.

More and more people are doing this research, getting bold and speaking out.

It is just time, but the breeze go de blow and their nyash go de open.
You are making a deceptive claim that Jesus Christ & his Father are cult leaders.

TUEH!

Every believer must obey JEHOVAH, John 7:16 & identify themselves with JEHOVAH's organisation, Hebrews 11:25 & Acts15:14.

1 Like

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Ammishaddai: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2022
Janosky:

Did Jesus Christ teachings cause divisions in families?

grin grin
After watching that video and reading this link , I can swear on my late grandmother that your cult is filled with deep Falsehoods and deception. But don't argue with me o...argue with the facts in this post that's on Nairaland.com

https://www.nairaland.com/3718200/examples-watchtower-misquotes-lies-deception#55183585

grin

P.S: No single JW came up to defend that post ...why ? grin

2 Likes

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2022
Janosky:

Dump your GIBBERISH in the dustbin.

1 John 5:3, God's commands are not burdensome to the obedient.

You are making a deceptive claim that Jesus Christ & his Father are cult leaders.

TUEH!

Every believer must obey JEHOVAH, John 7:16 & identify themselves with JEHOVAH's organisation, Hebrews 11:25 & Acts15:14.

Lol.

Say what you want.

Your organization has on countless occasions been proven to be a CULT.

Why don't you watch the video to the very end?

FEAR will not let you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Ammishaddai: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Say what you want.

FEAR will not let you.
You're right on the money with this post! Just watch him shamelessly quote another scripture to justify the delusions his cult holds over him grin

4 Likes

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 10:19am On Feb 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
You're right on the money with this post! Just watch him shamelessly quote another scripture to justify the delusions his cult holds over him grin

Chale,

Like I said earlier, their biggest enemy is their own literature.

You can't go and read their old publications and continue believing their lies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 10:22am On Feb 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
After watching that video and reading this link , I can swear on my late grandmother that your cult is filled with deep Falsehoods and deception. But don't argue with me o...argue with the facts in this post that's on Nairaland.com

https://www.nairaland.com/3718200/examples-watchtower-misquotes-lies-deception#55183585

grin

P.S: No single JW came up to defend that post ...why ? grin

Your Christendom spiritual fathers punished the Gombe State Chairman of C.A.N , Sunday Congo, for pushing his own personal opinions.

1 Samuel 3:20 and 1 Samuel 16:6, JEHOVAH's prophet Samuel FALSE prediction is still in your Bible.

Matthew 26:31-35, Jesus Christ disciples FALSE predictions is still in your own Bible.
Luke 24:19-20,25, Jesus Christ called them foolish because of their FALSE prediction he will deliver Israel. Did Jesus Christ deliver Israel from Roman oppression?

Ammishaddai , argue with Jesus disciples making false predictions in your Bible, Matthew 26:31-35 , Luke 24:19-20,25.
Your spiritual Fathers punished Sunday Congo for his personal opinions, you kept your mouth shut, you are a hypocrite grin

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Feb 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:

oteneaaron:
In this little write-up, these terms would have their meaning in Context as follows:

GOD-- Signifies the "supreme being" from any religion ( Yahweh, Allah, Buhdda, Sango, Krishna, Oduduwa, Owoicho........etc)

MAN-- Signifies You and I ; all humans existing and non-existing(HUMANITY as a whole)

RELIGION-- signifies all of the worlds religion (after-all they are all products of the same factory)

WHO CREATED GOD??

Its no wonder that when you ask he above question to any religious minded person and you're gonna get differing answers.

Ask any creationist : "What is the proof that Man was created ? " , "how do we know that life and all there is had a designer?"

And we receive this reply that -- Man and all there is are intelligent creatures ; the human brain, the universe in general attest to the fact that everything was created by a Supreme Being...

*Please note the argument - an intelligent creation must have an intelligent designer-

So here is the correlation, If you seriously believe that "nothing came from nothing" and there has to be an explanation for our "intelligence",
then GOD must have been created too!!!

WHY?

"GOD" exists and he is very ( if not too Intelligent---common, he's GOD!!).....so what is the explanation for his Intelligence??

If the world as we know it attests to fact of the existence of a creator, then that creator must have been created because HE(GOD) bears the same (proof of an Intelligent creator) Qualities.

Now who created GOD??

Sadly, the answer has been right in Front of Us all this time........

WE created GOD!! You and I , MAN.....

When we were perplexed as to how the universe was sparse and awe-inspiring, we had to give credit to -someone- so we invented GOD

When were Scared because we felt or experience disappointment, death, sickness..etc, we needed Solace and we created GOD to blame and to beg for assistance

When we felt the need to Control our fellow MAN, we created GOD and religion to keep humans in check , after-all they must all answer to our creation -GOD-

GET IT RIGHT...

We created GOD

Now, our creation of GOD may have been a necessary evil, and MAN is growing up....the time has come for us to let go of Childish things!!

2 Likes

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 10:31am On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Say what you want.

FEAR will not let you.

See delusion. grin
Yet, you OBEY the laws of the land where you reside.

For your obedience to the Government's rules and regulations, you are under the cult called "Government". grin grin

Stupidity masquerading as freedom.
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Janosky:

See delusion. grin

For your obedience to the Government's rules and regulations, you are under the cult called "Government". grin grin

He doesn't need the attention of believers because he doesn't believe in the existence of God!

oteneaaron:
In this little write-up, these terms would have their meaning in Context as follows:

GOD-- Signifies the "supreme being" from any religion ( Yahweh, Allah, Buhdda, Sango, Krishna, Oduduwa, Owoicho........etc)

MAN-- Signifies You and I ; all humans existing and non-existing(HUMANITY as a whole)

RELIGION-- signifies all of the worlds religion (after-all they are all products of the same factory)

WHO CREATED GOD??

Its no wonder that when you ask he above question to any religious minded person and you're gonna get differing answers.

Ask any creationist : "What is the proof that Man was created ? " , "how do we know that life and all there is had a designer?"

And we receive this reply that -- Man and all there is are intelligent creatures ; the human brain, the universe in general attest to the fact that everything was created by a Supreme Being...

*Please note the argument - an intelligent creation must have an intelligent designer-

So here is the correlation, If you seriously believe that "nothing came from nothing" and there has to be an explanation for our "intelligence",
then GOD must have been created too!!!

WHY?

"GOD" exists and he is very ( if not too Intelligent---common, he's GOD!!).....so what is the explanation for his Intelligence??

If the world as we know it attests to fact of the existence of a creator, then that creator must have been created because HE(GOD) bears the same (proof of an Intelligent creator) Qualities.

Now who created GOD??

Sadly, the answer has been right in Front of Us all this time........

WE created GOD!! You and I , MAN.....

When we were perplexed as to how the universe was sparse and awe-inspiring, we had to give credit to -someone- so we invented GOD

When were Scared because we felt or experience disappointment, death, sickness..etc, we needed Solace and we created GOD to blame and to beg for assistance

When we felt the need to Control our fellow MAN, we created GOD and religion to keep humans in check , after-all they must all answer to our creation -GOD-

GET IT RIGHT...

We created GOD

Now, our creation of GOD may have been a necessary evil, and MAN is growing up....the time has come for us to let go of Childish things!!

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 10:34am On Feb 20, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Your delusion is luminous.
You OBEY the GIBBERISH from the pulpit of your cult of personality gods of men and Pastorpreneurs.
You dey prove your stupidity dey label another person dey cult.

Yet, you dey vex to see the false predictions of Jesus disciples & Prophets in your own Bible.
Ooh la la grin
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 10:40am On Feb 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Lol.

Stale strategy.

3 Likes

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Janosky:

See delusion. grin

Lol.

Whatever rocks your boat bro.

Your organization is a CULT.

Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Whatever rocks your boat bro.

Your organization is a CULT.

Take it or leave it.
You no get liver to claim korokoro say Jesus and him Papa na cult leaders, you are doing so in a latent deceptive manner.

TUEH!
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2022
ChocolateWine:
Trying so hard to display your foolishness

Lol.

Why the name calling?

Did it strike a chord?

Foolishness is when you can't dedicate sometime to research the true origins of the religion you profess.

Instead, you prefer to be spoon-fed with changing LIES from men who are just like you.

The joke is on you!

1 Like

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 10:58am On Feb 20, 2022
Janosky:

You no get liver to claim korokoro say Jesus and him Papa na cult leaders, you are doing so in a latent deceptive manner.

TUEH!

Hahahahahaha

Which Jesus?

So you really believe that Jesus is the one backing your CULT?

The same CULT that cannot teach one version of "TRUTH"?

Abi is TRUTH not supposed to be a constant?

Lol.

The same Jesus WHO allegedly investigated your organization/CULT in 1919?

The same Jesus who will not be able to recognize your organization/CULT today because what you taught in 1919 is COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from what you teach today?

Oga, go and research the history of your religion/CULT.

But FEAR will not allow you.

2 Likes

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2022
True Christians rejoice greatly in appreciation to God who has approved us whenever Jesus' words comes to fulfillment in our case! Matthew 5:11-12

Jesus said about Jehovah's Witnesses:

And you will be hated by all people on account of my name, but the one who has endured to the end will be saved. When they persecute you in one city, flee to another; for truly I say to you, you will by no means complete the circuit of the cities of Israel until the Son of man arrives. “A student is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the student to become as his teacher, and the slave as his master. If people have called the master of the house Be·elʹze·bub, how much more those of his household? Matthew 10:22-25

Beelzebub means Satan (head of Cultism) so if different sects (including atheists) are calling Jehovah's Witnesses a cult organization today how do we feel?
Well it reminds me of how the first century Jewish disciples of Jesus responded when what Jesus said came true in their case. They were overjoyed surely they are following Jesus' footsteps that's why his words is coming true in their case! Act 5:41

Thanks OP for confirming that the JWs are the true believers in Christ Jesus! smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Understanding Tithing / A White Brother Tells The Truth About Black Christians / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Ministries 2015 Prophesy And Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.