Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary (4271 Views)

What Are The Teachings Of Jehovah Witnesses That Are Lies / Trinitarians, Are You Guys Witnesses Of Acts 2:32 / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2022
achorladey:

Now you see the facts, before you were looking for MOTIVES grin grin grin

Thanks for confirming that you're an atheist! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2022
achorladey:

But we know a Jehovah’s witness said Jesus support IDOLATRY

Nairaland rule number 8
"Don't post false information on Nairaland"

achorladey:

Russell and Rutherford made heaven while using Cross na EVIDENCE paapaa
Why you dey WAIL?
Your 3 deities no do for you,
Go & worship Cross your new deity nau. grin grin

achorladey:

Usual tactics attack the personality not facing the discussion again. His well read or not will not remove the DOUBLE standards in your midst.
Statement of fact is NOT double standard
The Scarlet colour wild beast sculpture is in UN headquarters.
The United Nations Organisation is aware that Revelation 13 is a reference for them.

Library registration procedures everywhere is updated and reviewed at least every 5years.

Oga, the truth is bitter to your soul,continue WAILING.
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2022
achorladey:

That is why dey cite Bible verses without quoting it to propagate what is not even in the verse dey cite. He knows all the verses he had been using repeatedly to show that the disciples err in predicting wrongly does not apply.

He needs to keep repeating to see someone will accept it hook line and sinker without questions even when he knew it doesn't apply.

Here are his words below with analysis........

Matthew 24:21..............

Matthew 24:3 ....While he was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Acts 1:6,7 So when they had assembled, they asked him: “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?” 7 He said to them: “It does not belong to you to know the times or seasons that the Father has placed in his own jurisdiction.*

Luke 19:11 While they were listening to these things, he told another illustration, because he was near Jerusalem and they thought that the Kingdom of God was going to appear instantly.

Luke 24:21

But we were hoping that this man was the one who was going to deliver Israel. Yes, and besides all these things, this is the third day since these things occurred

Where in all this scripture did they the disciples ever predicted that the Lord will return on a particular date or go as far as giving different dates?

To show how his defense becomes laughable. The last words of Jesus captured in Acts 1:6,7 states it does not belong to the disciples or those they now call GOVERNING Body to know what is placed under the jurisdiction of the Father.

Achorladey deceptive man.
Are the disciples Jewish?
Did the disciples expect the Messiah's kingdom to arrive in the 1900s?

This is NOT the first time Achorladey was caught LYING against the disciples making false predictions.

The screenshot have proven Achorladey is super glued to LYING.
grin

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by Janosky: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2022
oteneaaron:

So you really think Jesus was an actual figure in history?

DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Have you heard about the Egyptian Christ called Horus?

He was born of virgin, baptized at 30, resurrected Lazarus, turned water into wine, had a sermon on the mount, etc at least 2000 years before the Jesus of the Bible.

I gave you pointers sometime ago, go and start from reading those books.

Instead of taking the Bible as literal history - which it isn't, you should understand that it is all MYTHS and ALLEGORIES.

But I can't spoon feed you sir.

You have to find out this information for yourself.

It is not an issue of hate or attack.

History has proven this over and over again.

The life and story of Jesus is not unique, neither is it literal history.

There have been many "Christ Figures" from different cultures way older than Jesus of the Bible.

Go and read about - -

Horus, Dionysus, Krishna, Bacchus, Mythrias, but to mention a few.

DO YOUR RESEARCH!!

Achorladey is Jesus Christ an actual figure in history?

Atheists & him mentors no fit disguise themselves anymore.
grin
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by achorladey: 8:08am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks for confirming that you're an atheist! smiley

He will still come back and say

1. Achorladey as a Christian grin grin grin grin

2. Please sir, as a Christian grin grin grin grin

What are you doing on this thread? To learn from useless and hopeless apostates abi about Jesus the myth abi? grin grin grin

To learn about Jesus the myth from workers of iniquities abi? grin grin
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by achorladey: 8:11am On Feb 27, 2022
Janosky:

grin

He is the DOGHEAD in whose name you will be SAVED grin grin grin grin.

When your animal sacrifices and cross no pave road for you again you enter ATHEIST and his mentors no fit disguise grin grin grin
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2022
From the moment you admitted that there are FACTS that Jesus is just a myth i have settled with you.
Thanks for confirming that you're indeed an atheist! smiley

achorladey:

He will still come back and say

1. Achorladey as a Christian grin grin grin grin

2. Please sir, as a Christian grin grin grin grin

What are you doing on this thread? To learn from useless and hopeless apostates abi about Jesus the myth abi? grin grin grin

To learn about Jesus the myth from workers of iniquities abi? grin grin
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by achorladey: 8:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Janosky:

Achorladey deceptive man.
Are the disciples Jewish?

This is NOT the first time Achorladey was caught LYING against the disciples making false predictions.

The screenshot have proven Achorladey is super glued to LYING.
grin

You don quickly go cite your ARCHAIC IDEAS, TO BE MOCKED AND ARE IRRELEVANT as a result of recent biblical evidence from wiki abi?

When you saw all the Bible verses didn't suit your agenda. You ran into wiki for help.

I repeat

To show how your defense becomes laughable. The last words of Jesus captured in Acts 1:6,7 states it does not belong to the disciples or those they now call GOVERNING Body to know what is placed under the jurisdiction of the Father.

Rather they your governing body went ahead to start using Daniel's prophecy to calculate ERRORS upon ERRORS on what they have NO jurisdiction. You see how WRECKLESS this is? Even went as far as stating the year of return for David, Abraham and the rest.

To save their face, what they already see as dates marked for the Lord's coming became dates that stands for the beginning of the last days

Errors falling on top of ERRORS

Two wrongs to your governing body you are defending will make a right or justify being correct in their mode of operation grin grin grin

To you that they successfully did the wrong thing just like the disciples is validation and justification for being RIGHT. When other Christian denominations do same, they class them as Babylon the great, Satan organisation.

These are the question you want to use to JUSTIFY and VALIDATE your wrongdoings grin grin grin

My LIES go soon change to truth no be today you don do am or start am grin grin
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by achorladey: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
From the moment you admitted that there are FACTS that Jesus is just a myth i have settled with you.
Thanks for confirming that you're indeed an atheist! smiley

Show the admittance that there are facts that Jesus is just a MYTH from me.

Mouth go change again grin grin grin

Thanks for confirming that you're indeed an atheist

Consolation galore when they don't dance to your tune you start looking for MOTIVES or go the way of INSULTS grin grin grin
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by GardenOfGod(m): 8:38am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

He doesn't need the attention of believers because he doesn't believe in the existence of God!

These two false witnesses are still giving you guys tough time after they both denounced their strongest creed in the group. grin grin

Janosky:

See delusion. grin
Yet, you OBEY the laws of the land where you reside.

For your obedience to the Government's rules and regulations, you are under the cult called "Government". grin grin

Stupidity masquerading as freedom.
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2022
Janosky:

Atheists & him mentors no fit disguise themselves anymore. grin
Right from the moment he admitted publicly that Jesus is just a myth, i flashed back to all his arguments and i realized that he's always arguing based on the general perspective of people around him. He always avoid anything that could restrict him from moving along with the crowd.
So it's not about faith in God, Jesus or the Bible rather his goal is to become acquaintances of people in general no matter what they believe.
Right from yesterday i have decided to restrict my discussion with him to preaching about Jesus of Nazareth now that it's clear he doesn't view Jesus as a real historical figure but just as a myth! smiley
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

These two false witnesses are still giving you guys tough time after they both denounced their strongest creed in the group. grin grin

I'm putting it to you directly and please do not run away or beat about the bush now because this is the moment you need to speak out for what you believe whether others view it as right or wrong.
The question:
Is Jesus a real historical figure or just a myth?

Before you answer please read the comments of the OP regarding faith in Jesus and the Bible thanks!

oteneaaron:
In this little write-up, these terms would have their meaning in Context as follows:

GOD-- Signifies the "supreme being" from any religion ( Yahweh, Allah, Buhdda, Sango, Krishna, Oduduwa, Owoicho........etc)

MAN-- Signifies You and I ; all humans existing and non-existing(HUMANITY as a whole)

RELIGION-- signifies all of the worlds religion (after-all they are all products of the same factory)

WHO CREATED GOD??

Its no wonder that when you ask he above question to any religious minded person and you're gonna get differing answers.

Ask any creationist : "What is the proof that Man was created ? " , "how do we know that life and all there is had a designer?"

And we receive this reply that -- Man and all there is are intelligent creatures ; the human brain, the universe in general attest to the fact that everything was created by a Supreme Being...

*Please note the argument - an intelligent creation must have an intelligent designer-

So here is the correlation, If you seriously believe that "nothing came from nothing" and there has to be an explanation for our "intelligence",
then GOD must have been created too!!!

WHY?

"GOD" exists and he is very ( if not too Intelligent---common, he's GOD!!).....so what is the explanation for his Intelligence??

If the world as we know it attests to fact of the existence of a creator, then that creator must have been created because HE(GOD) bears the same (proof of an Intelligent creator) Qualities.

Now who created GOD??

Sadly, the answer has been right in Front of Us all this time........

WE created GOD!! You and I , MAN.....

When we were perplexed as to how the universe was sparse and awe-inspiring, we had to give credit to -someone- so we invented GOD

When were Scared because we felt or experience disappointment, death, sickness..etc, we needed Solace and we created GOD to blame and to beg for assistance

When we felt the need to Control our fellow MAN, we created GOD and religion to keep humans in check , after-all they must all answer to our creation -GOD-

GET IT RIGHT...

We created GOD

Now, our creation of GOD may have been a necessary evil, and MAN is growing up....the time has come for us to let go of Childish things!!

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by GardenOfGod(m): 8:48am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm putting it to you directly and please do not run away or beat about the bush now because this is the moment you need to speak out for what you believe whether others view it as right or wrong.
The question:

Before you answer please read the comments of the OP regarding faith in Jesus and the Bible thanks!
Lol... You want me to be on your side on this one... cheesy

Wl let me go back and analyse what op wrote up there... Be right back.
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by GardenOfGod(m): 8:51am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The question:

Sorry i don't have data to watch the video at the moment.
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Right from the moment he admitted publicly that Jesus is just a myth, i flashed back to all his arguments and i realized that he's always arguing based on the general perspective of people around him. He always avoid anything that could restrict him from moving along with the crowd.
So it's not about faith in God, Jesus or the Bible rather his goal is to become acquaintances of people in general no matter what they believe.
Right from yesterday i have decided to restrict my discussion with him to preaching about Jesus of Nazareth now that it's clear he doesn't view Jesus as a real historical figure but just as a myth! smiley

That is why there is something called counter-research.

I have put it to you that it is a FACT that the life and story of Jesus in the Bible is not unique.

It is a cheap copy of the life and story of similar God-men from cultures thousands of years older than the Bible.

The best you can you do is show me proof from your extensive research that shows that -

1. Jesus really existed and is not a Mythical Figure,

2. Jesus really existed based on archeological findings, and

3. The teachings of Jesus is original and not copied from HORUS of ancient Egypt and many other Christ figures like Dionysus, Bacchus, Mythiras but to mention a few.

I guess we can start from there.

Show me your well researched proof, and I will show you mine.

Can we do that instead of going back and forth with the name calling?

What do you think?
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by GardenOfGod(m): 9:01am On Feb 27, 2022
Hmmm this is a tough challenge for MaxInDHouse and Janosky

I'm only a spectator grin
oteneaaron:

I have put it to you that it is a FACT that the life and story of Jesus in the Bible is not unique.

It is a cheap copy of the life of story of similar God-men from cultures thousands of years older than the Bible.

The best you can you do is show me proof from your extensive research that shows that -

3. The teachings of Jesus is original and not copied from HORUS of ancient Egypt and many other Christ figures like Dionysus, Bacchus, Mythiras but to mention a few.

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by achorladey: 9:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Janosky:

Nairaland rule number 8

Why you dey WAIL?
Your 3 deities no do for you,
Go & worship Cross your new deity nau. grin grin

The United Nations Organisation is aware that Revelation 13 is a reference for them.

Library registration procedures everywhere is updated and reviewed at least every 5years.

Nairaland rule number 8

Your case be like person wey dem want to roast but went ahead to use petrol rob body. Na quick action be that. grin grin grin

You have forgotten your discussion around SOLOMON that time abi? grin grin

Rutherford and Russell used Cross and made heaven. Jehovah and Jesus support IDOLATRY niyen. grin grin grin

The right to dabble, mingle and form alliance with what you already called the below is the work of your 8 men governing body when others go into such realm they gets disfellowshipped cheesy grin grin. That is your double standards looking at you.

Na from your end I see BITTERNESS and WAILINGS peddling over my post which you love to call LIES grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:07am On Feb 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Lol... You want me to be on your side on this one... cheesy

Wl let me go back and analyse what op wrote up there... Be right back.

Never will i want you on my side!
Once you've chosen to be on the opposing sides i love it that way because it gives each of us the opportunity to prove what he believes using the Bible.
But on this note you're on your own if you should publicly deny what you believe just to spite Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by achorladey: 9:10am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Right from the moment he admitted publicly that Jesus is just a myth, i flashed back to all his arguments and i realized that he's always arguing based on the general perspective of people around him.

See huge Consolation grin grin grin grin grin

I am waiting for my admittance grin grin grin

Or you RECANT grin
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

It is a cheap copy of the life and story of similar God-men from cultures thousands of years older than the Bible.

What do you think?

MaxInDHouse

When shall we begin?

I am waiting for your undeniable proof to the above.

If you need sometime to do your extensive research and gather your findings, kindly let me know.

We can even create a new thread to thrash this out squarely.

Let me know what works for you.
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:17am On Feb 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Hmmm this is a tough challenge for MaxInDHouse and Janosky

I'm only a spectator grin

On the case having to do with Jesus' historicity! undecided
I will never be a spectator in Jesus name.
Amen!
I can be a spectator when a Muslim is arguing over your trinity but on the historicity of Jesus?

Well each person must prove what he knows about Jesus of Nazareth! smiley
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 9:24am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Amen!
I can be a spectator when a Muslim is arguing over your trinity but on the historicity of Jesus?

This isn't about "each person"...

This is about you showing me proof that -

1. Jesus really existed in history, and is not a mythical figure,

2. Jesus really existed based on archeological findings,

3. The life and teachings of Jesus is original and not copied from older teachings of HORUS from ancient Egypt and many other similar God - men from antiquity.

If you need time to do your research and gather your findings, kindly let me know.

There are other critical issues to trash out, but this a very good place to start.
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

What do you think?

I love this challenge but before we proceed i want you to rephrase your questions.

Please address your questions to all those claiming CHRISTIANS so that only those coming to speak for Jesus will be known as true believers in Christ.

Everyone, then, who acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father who is in the heavens. But whoever disowns me before men, I will also disown him before my Father who is in the heavens" Matthew 10:32-33

Or

Rephrase your questions and specifically say "this is a challenge for Christians"
Romans 10:9

Thanks in advance! smiley
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

This isn't about "each person"...
This is about you showing me proof that -
1. Jesus really existed in history, and is not a mythical figure,
2. Jesus really existed based on archeological findings,
3. The life and teachings of Jesus is original and not copied from older teachings of HORUS from ancient Egypt and many other similar God - men from antiquity.
If you need time to do your research and gather your findings, kindly let me know.
There are other critical issues to trash out, but this a very good place to start.

I perfectly understand you my friend, what i want you to do first is make this a open challenge and since you said it's about me.
Please open a thread on this topic and the topic should be

"Is Jesus real or just a myth? Challenge for for a Christian MaxInDHouse" smiley
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I love this challenge but before we proceed i want you to rephrase your questions.

Please address your questions to all those claiming CHRISTIANS so that only those coming to speak for Jesus will be known as true believers in Christ.

Everyone, then, who acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge him before my Father who is in the heavens. But whoever disowns me before men, I will also disown him before my Father who is in the heavens" Matthew 10:32-33

Or

Rephrase your questions and specifically say "this is a challenge for Christians"

Lol.

Why are you looking for external support?

Are you doing this research for anyone else?

For me to agree to a change in the terms of this challenge, we might have to create a new thread to address this square.

But I directed this challenge at YOU.

Come to think of it, why are you involving other "Christians"?

I thought you have always called them common church goers, and have on countless occasions insulted them for their belief in a trinity?

Why do you need their support in this instance?

I would like to understand why before agreeing to these new terms.
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:35am On Feb 27, 2022
oteneaaron:

Lol.

Why are you looking for external support?

Are you doing this research for anyone else?

For me to agree to a change in the terms of this challenge, we might have to create a new thread to address this square.

But I directed this challenge at YOU.

Come to think of it, why are you involving other "Christians"?

I thought you have always called them common church goers, and have on countless occasions insulted them for their belief in a trinity?

Why do you need their support in this instance?

I would like to understand why before agreeing to these new terms.

I want you to acknowledge that only true Christians can prove that Jesus is real!
Others are CHURCHGOERS with nothing apart from credulous ideologies! wink
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by GardenOfGod(m): 9:36am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Amen!

Mr MaxInDHouse, I don't know your own Jesus... Your own Jesus is not the same with mine so I can't join issues with you on what doesn't concern me.
The guy is arguing with you and he challenged you on what you believe... So go face him man!
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by oteneaaron(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I want you to acknowledge that only true Christians can prove that Jesus is real!
Others are CHURCHGOERS with nothing apart from credulous ideologies! wink

Let's focus here then.

No need creating a new thread.

Since you are a "true Christian", kindly answer the three questions I asked above with proof.

Thank you.
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by GardenOfGod(m): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I perfectly understand you my friend, what i want you to do first is make this a open challenge and since you said it's about me.
Please open a thread on this topic and the topic should be

"Is Jesus real or just a myth? Challenge for for a Christian MaxInDHouse" smiley
grin
Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Mr MaxInDHouse, I don't know your own Jesus
This is really hilarious!
The oteneaaron didn't say "the Jesus of the JWs" in that case i wouldn't have asked any of you to say a word.
I will only prove that the Jesus Jehovah's Witnesses believe is a real historical figure so none of you need to join in the discussion after all it's about Jesus of Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

1 Like

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by GardenOfGod(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This is really hilarious!
The oteneaaron didn't say "the Jesus of the JWs" in that case i wouldn't have asked any of you to say a word.
I will only prove that the Jesus Jehovah's Witnesses believe is a real historical figure so none of you need to join in the discussion after all it's about Jesus of Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
Isn't the video posted about the Witnesses? Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: Witnesses Of Jehovah - A Documentary by achorladey: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Or

He should direct his question to same people you already called

1. Useless

2. Hopeless

3. Workers of LAWLESSNESS

4. Workers of INIQUITIES

5. Disguised atheist

6. Atheist

7. Apostates

grin grin grin grin

You want him to call you TRUE CHRISTIANS based on using the materials of those you still call false Christians grin grin grin grin grin who you equally believe they see Jesus as historical myth grin grin grin

God airpus cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

End Times: Muslim/catholic Connection? / PHOTOS: Shrine At The Source Of River Ethiope In Umuaja, Delta State / Meet Woman Who Was Greater Than Virgin Mary In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.