Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? (1621 Views)

Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) / All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not quarrelling with you bàbá!

That's what it means to be a student of the world's most Wonderful Counselor of all time:
Jesus of Nazareth! Isaiah 9:6 smiley

Neither Am I. But keep your brainwashing to yourself and your followers. I did not ask you for your opinion so you can keep your opinion to yourself.

This is the OP's question: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic?

So for your information my belief is both NO and YES this is my belief not yours.

NO it cannot stop bullets and make a person to disappear in case anyone is thinking of using it for protection.

Yes, for remotely controlling a person's mind because of jealousy, wickedness and hatred, it can also be used for divination.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Neither I'm I. But keep your brainwashing to yourself and your followers. I did not ask you for your opinion so you can keep your opinion to yourself.
This is the OP's question: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic?
So for your information my belief is both NO and YES this is my belief not yours.
NO it cannot stop bullets and make a person to disappear in case anyone is thinking of using it for protection.
Yes, for remotely controlling a person's mind because of jealousy, wickedness and hatred, it can also be used for divination.

So will you live by your own rules?
For instance, how do you plan to keep your opinion about Jesus of Nazareth to yourself? cheesy
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So will you live by your own rules?
For instance, how do you plan to keep your opinion about Jesus of Nazareth to yourself? cheesy

For your information this is a public forum where anyone can express their own opinion and not impose your opinion on others like you do with your 2000 year old mentality when there were no internet forums like this and people just have to accept any nonsense they are told.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

For your information this is a public forum where anyone can express their own opinion and not impose your opinion on others like you do with your 2000 year old mentality when there were no internet forums like this and people just have to accept any nonsense they are told.

So humble and learn that the OP only asked if black magic works not your irrelevant details! wink

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So humble and learn that the OP only asked if black magic works not your irrelevant details! wink

You are not the OP, so don't impose your 2000 year old mentality here on this public forum.

So for your information my belief is both NO and YES, this is my belief not yours.

Yes, It can be used for remotely controlling a person's mind because of jealousy, wickedness and hatred, it can also be used for divination.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by killyaselfie: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

So for your information my belief is both NO and YES, this is my belief not yours.

Yes, I can be used for remotely controlling a person's mind because of jealousy, wickedness and hatred, it can also be used for divination.

Do you experience any cognitive dissonance?

How can you take up both opposing positions at once and not have any problem stating such an opinion?

How come this magic doesn’t work when its potency can be verified but works well when it’s potency cannot be verified?
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
killyaselfie:

Do you experience any cognitive dissonance?

How can you take up both opposing positions at once and not have any problem stating such an opinion?

How come this magic doesn’t work when its potency can be verified but works well when it’s potency cannot be verified?

No! Religious belief requires cognitive harmony, so answering the OP's question is based on supernatural experiences and this can lead to a NO and YES belief as I have already stated below.

Yes, It can be used for remotely controlling a person's mind because of jealousy, wickedness and hatred, it can also be used for divination.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by killyaselfie: 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

It can’t stop a bullet but it can control someone’s mind. It’s obvious that it can’t stop a bullet therefore it doesn’t work. If you claim it can control someone’s mind remotely, how can we verify that?
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
killyaselfie:

Good question. My belief of YES is based on personal experience and if I had known earlier it could have been avoided and my belief of NO is based on my research. But now this video documentary on YouTube where a voodoo priest when possessed in Haiti is eating a bottle and he does not feel any harm is now a misery and needs further research.

Edited: This eating of a bottle is definitely FAKE, from the counter video you have posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbpCw5ZnP5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKpkm7xYi8
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Good question. My belief of YES is based on personal experience and if I had known earlier it could have been avoided and my belief of NO is based on my research. But now this video documentary on YouTube where a voodoo priest when possessed in Haiti is eating a bottle and he does not feel any harm is now a misery and needs further research.

Your arrogance won't save you bàbá, accept Jesus' today and learn how to communicate intelligently.
Does Black Magic works? YES it does!
How it works will later be expatiated.
Stop deceiving yourself with stupidity all just to debunk what you don't even have the knowledge about. cheesy
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Your arrogance won't save you bàbá, accept Jesus' today and learn how to communicate intelligently.[/s]
Does Black Magic works? YES it does!
How it works will later be expatiated.
[s]Stop deceiving yourself with stupidity all just to debunk what you don't even have the knowledge about.[/s] cheesy

You are the one showing your stupidity, most likely killyaselfie is another handle of yours. What I posted was a video and no proper research has been done to verify it's authenticity. Your 2000 year old mentality has quickly jumped to conclusion that any trick you see is real without any research and investigation, just as you have accepted your FAKE man made messiah.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by killyaselfie: 4:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

You are the one showing your stupidity, most likely killyaselfie is another handle of yours. What I posted was a video and no proper research has been done to verify it's authenticity. Your 2000 year old mentality has quickly jumped to conclusion that any trick you see is real without any research and investigation, just as you have accepted your FAKE man made messiah.

I’d kill myself if my reasoning capabilities were as subterranean as MaxInDHouse’s. I’m no Jehovah Witless.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
killyaselfie:

I’d kill myself if my reasoning capabilities were as subterranean as MaxInDHouse’s. I’m no Jehovah Witless.

Thanks for your quick clarification
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by killyaselfie: 4:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Good question. My belief of YES is based on personal experience and if I had known earlier it could have been avoided and my belief of NO is based on my research.

YES was the answer you gave for the remote capabilities of this magic. When you say YES based on personal experience, does this mean you controlled someone remotely or were you controlled remotely?

NO was the answer you gave to the bullet example. Do you mean you performed research about bullet proof magic?

MindHacker9000:

But now this video documentary on YouTube where a voodoo priest when possessed in Haiti is eating a bottle and he does not feel any harm is now a misery and needs further research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtKpkm7xYi8

Your NO answer implies that you don’t believe in this type of magic so why cite it as an example?

Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

It's stupidity answering just one question with both YES and NO bàbá that alone shows how unquestionably stupid you are! cheesy
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
killyaselfie:

YES was the answer you gave for the remote capabilities of this magic. When you say YES based on personal experience, does this mean you controlled someone remotely or were you controlled remotely?

NO was the answer you gave to the bullet example. Do you mean you performed research about bullet proof magic?

Your NO answer implies that you don’t believe in this type of magic so why cite it as an example?

Here is my response:
1. For the YES part of remotely controlling someone's mind. It was not me controlling someone's mind remotely but based on my personal experience.2. For the YES part for divination. I don't go to diviners or entertain them as I believe they are possessed. But I've had some experiences I had now control over that have now made me believe divination is real3. For the NO part. I was during the time of Anini in Benin. I heard people then saying the guy is  too strong that he can disappear, that he has so much jazz that bullets cannot enter his body. But after he was caught an he started to confess and give the name of those that were protecting him. That was when I made up my mind that black magic cannot stop bullets or protect.
Thanks for sharing the video as it's good to research and investigate instead of just jumping into conclusion after seeing any trick, like maxinhouse does.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]It's stupidity answering just one question with both YES and NO bàbá that alone shows how unquestionably stupid you are! [/s]cheesy

If your mind is still being controlled today by a 2000 year old yahoo yahoo of a FAKE resurection and a FAKE second, then that shows calling you stupid is even a compliment.

1. Someone tells you today he will be crucified and will rise up in 3 days.
2. He was crucified but you cannot verify if the crucifixion was staged.
3. On the 3rd day people close to him only saw an empty tomb, but did not see the resurrection actually take place. There are also 4 different accounts of the people close to him that saw the empty tomb.
4. He later appeared to those who were close to him but they were not able to recognize him.
5. He promised to come back immediately after the distress caused when his people and their land was invaded over 2000 years ago and 2000 years later he has not shown up.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Here is my response:
1. For the YES part of remotely controlling someone's mind. It was not me controlling someone's mind remotely but based on my personal experience.2. For the YES part for divination. I don't go to diviners or entertain them as I believe they are possessed. But I've had some experiences I had now control over that have now made me believe divination is real3. For the NO part. I was during the time of Anini in Benin. I heard people then saying the guy is  too strong that he can disappear, that he has so much jazz that bullets cannot enter his body. But after he was caught an he started to confess and give the name of those that were protecting him. That was when I made up my mind that black magic cannot stop bullets or protect.
Thanks for sharing the video as it's good to research and investigate instead of just jumping into conclusion after seeing any trick, like maxinhouse does.

Stupidity is answering one question with both YES and NO bàbá humble yourself and learn!

What you're saying is the same thing i will say but where you goofed big time is answering the same question with both YES and NO.

First of all the OP called in CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS, the fact that you're neither of both alone disqualifies you then the stupidity of answering from both side of the month! cheesy
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

If your mind is still being controlled today by a 2000 year old yahoo yahoo of a FAKE resurection and a FAKE second, then that shows calling you stupid is even a compliment.

1. Someone tells you today he will be crucified and will rise up in 3 days.
2. He was crucified but you cannot verify if the crucifixion was staged.
3. On the 3rd day people close to him only saw an empty tomb, but did not see the resurrection actually take place. There are also 4 different accounts of the people close to him that saw the empty tomb.
4. He later appeared to those who were close to him but they were not able to recognize him.
5. He promised to come back immediately after the distress caused when his people and their land was invaded over 2000 years ago and 2000 years later he has not shown up.

I'm not changing the topic of discussion on this thread bàbá!

Do black magic works, YES or NO?

Nobody asked you for STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

What i believe is not the topic here but what is happening that we can verify.

So answer the question and stop being stupid! cheesy
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]Stupidity is answering one question with both YES and NO bàbá humble yourself and learn![/s]

What you're saying is the same thing i will say but where you goofed big time is answering the same question with both YES and NO.

First of all the OP called in CHRISTIANS and MUSLIMS, [s]the fact that you're neither of both alone disqualifies you then the stupidity of answering from both side of the month! [/s]cheesy

And see how you are showing you stupidity by commenting hear when you claim to be a Jehovah Witness
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

And see how you are showing you stupidity by commenting hear when you claim to be a Jehovah Witness

I believe in Jesus Christ so that makes me one of the Christians even though i disagree with someone people claiming Christians due to some reasons i am invited anytime the group name "CHRISTIANS" is mentioned! cheesy
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm not changing the topic of discussion on this thread bàbá!

Do black magic works, YES or NO?

Nobody asked you for STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

What i believe is not the topic here but what is happening that we can verify.

[s]So answer the question and stop being stupid![/s] cheesy

The answer can be both NO and YES so you are the one showing your stupidity
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

The answer can be both NO and YES so you are the one showing your stupidity
The highlighted is very correct but it shouldn't come from the same mouth bàbá! wink
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by killyaselfie: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Here is my response:
1. For the YES part of remotely controlling someone's mind. It was not me controlling someone's mind remotely but based on my personal experience..

Sorry, still not clear. What is this personal experience?

MindHacker9000:

2. For the YES part for divination. I don't go to diviners or entertain them as I believe they are possessed. But I've had some experiences I had now control over that have now made me believe divination is real

What are these experiences that make you believe that divinations can be potent?

MindHacker9000:

3. For the NO part. I was during the time of Anini in Benin. I heard people then saying the guy is  too strong that he can disappear, that he has so much jazz that bullets cannot enter his body. But after he was caught an he started to confess and give the name of those that were protecting him. That was when I made up my mind that black magic cannot stop bullets or protect.

You never performed any research but based your belief on hearsay and anecdotes that are beyond the bounds of reason. Whether Anini was bullet proof or not cannot be ascertained by hearsay. In this situation, all you needed to know that Anini was not bullet proof was knowledge of the human body and projectiles fired from a gun. If you don't operate under the assumption that the supernatural is real, then the Anini story was dead on arrival.

MindHacker9000:

No problem. There is a lot of misinformation out there and learning to decipher sense from nonsense takes time and dedication to reason.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I believe in Jesus Christ so that makes me one of the Christians even though i disagree with someone people claiming Christians due to some reasons i am invited anytime the group name "CHRISTIANS" is mentioned! cheesy

"No, Jehovah’s Witnesses are not Christian

The word association is unhelpful and confusing because Jehovah’s Witnesses are not a Christian Church. They are a religious group but not a Christian Church, and the distinction matters.

I said, “BTW Jehovah’s Witnesses are not a church. They have nothing to do with Christianity & neither do they describe their communities as a church”."
https://murraycampbell.net/2020/06/22/no-jehovahs-witnesses-are-not-christian/
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
killyaselfie:

You never performed any research but based your belief on hearsay and anecdotes that are beyond the bounds of reason. Whether Anini was bullet proof or not cannot be ascertained by hearsay. In this situation, all you needed to know that Anini was not bullet proof was knowledge of the human body and projectiles fired from a gun. If you don't operate under the assumption that the supernatural is real, then the Anini story was dead on arrival.

Well all that I believe we know about religion has all been hearsay or what we read as no one can show us proof that they have seen GOD or Satan before. If you can then please kindly show us proof of your belief
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

The word association is unhelpful and confusing because Jehovah’s Witnesses are not a Christian Church. They are a religious group but not a Christian Church, and the distinction matters.

I said, “BTW Jehovah’s Witnesses are not a church. They have nothing to do with Christianity & neither do they describe their communities as a church”."

That's not the topic of discussion here Sir.
I believe in Jesus Christ of Nazareth so anytime those believing in Jesus are called it involves me!
Back to the question.
Do black magic works YES or NO? cheesy
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

[s]That's not the topic of discussion here Sir.[/s]
I believe in Jesus Christ of Nazareth so anytime those believing in Jesus are called it involves me!
Back to the question.

Just are just jumping from pillar to post
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

Just are just jumping from pillar to post

Next time when people ask a question, try to be specific in your response.
Everyone has a reason for their beliefs so black magic works i believe but it has no lasting benefits. smiley
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

That's not the topic of discussion here Sir.
Back to the question.
MaxInDHouse:

You were the one that brought up the that issue of who is a christian and who is not, but now to show your stupidity you are trying to run away as my research and response have revealed some more information about your religion.

"Jehovah’s Witnesses have come into the media spotlight once again due to their reluctance to sign up to the National Redress Scheme.

The Scheme was introduced as a result of the findings from the Royal Commission into Child Sexual Abuse. The Royal Commission uncovered many hundreds of cases of child sexual abuse within the Jehovah’s Witnesses and the organisation’s complicity in covering up these cases. With the announcement of the National Redress Scheme, there was wide recognition among Christian Churches of its importance, and most denominations signed up quickly. According to last night’s report on Channel 10s The Project, the Jehovah’s Witnesses “will not join the scheme”."

Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Next time when people ask a question, try to be specific in your response.
Everyone has a reason for their beliefs so black magic works i believe but it has no lasting benefits. smiley

And is that a YES or NO answer. Is either YES it works or NO it does not work, if it does not last then it's just a trick you have fallen for and so the answer in your case should be NO it does not work.
Re: Christians And Muslims: Do You Believe In The Potency Of Black Magic? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
MindHacker9000:

You were the one that brought up the that issue of who is a christian and who is not, but now to show your stupidity you are trying to run away as my research and response have revealed some more information about your religion.
"Jehovah’s Witnesses have come into the media spotlight once again due to their reluctance to sign up to the National Redress Scheme.
The Scheme was introduced as a result of the findings from the Royal Commission into Child Sexual Abuse. The Royal Commission uncovered many hundreds of cases of child sexual abuse within the Jehovah’s Witnesses and the organisation’s complicity in covering up these cases. With the announcement of the National Redress Scheme, there was wide recognition among Christian Churches of its importance, and most denominations signed up quickly. According to last night’s report on Channel 10s The Project, the Jehovah’s Witnesses “will not join the scheme”."

You're only deceiving yourself bàbá! cheesy

If truthfully, sincerely and honestly you want to make a thorough research about the group called Christians in the first century and the group that's practicing exactly the same thing as they did.
You can open a thread and invite all your friends to come in and prove who is a real Christian.
But the topic here is BLACK MAGIC.
Does it work? YES or NO! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does God Authorize Suffering To Test Our Faith In Him? / Are Fatwa Killings Justifiable? / Its Time To Get Rid Of Worldly Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.