Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

If Harry Kane Has Gone To City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If Harry Kane Has Gone To City (455 Views)

Ronaldinho: Okocha Made Football Listen To Him, He Shouldn't Have Gone To Bolton / Guardiola Refuses To Apologise To City Fans. / Pogba Should Not Have Gone To Greet The Fans - Shearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by orohbiro(f): 8:59am On Feb 20, 2022
Harry Kane is one of th e most deadly striker in Europe for me people will shout lewadoski is better have u ever taught if you put Harry Kane in the same Bayern team he won't do wonders too? What if Manchester city have succeeded in getting kane last summer they would have been unbeaten Did u see how kane bury the 3 chances given to him yesterday one was rule offside.
This is someone who had won the Golden boots with spurs 3 times, won the the Golden booth at the worldcup should he had been in an elite team I believed he would have as well claim the Golden shoe too.
Harry kane is not over hype the guy is simply world class to me I don't think Lewadoski, Ronaldo or messi would be won the Golden booth at spurs if Manchester city had sign Harry kane this summer they would have been untouchable

2 Likes

Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by paulolee(m): 9:02am On Feb 20, 2022
No lies...kane Is a player of class, would rate him below cr7 n messi peak n mayb in the next batch of zlatan, suarez, lewa, mbappe, neyma n haaland wen on their peak..
Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by Zionzoom(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2022
For me Kane is the only British player that is not overhyped. Good player
Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by dawnomike(m): 9:46am On Feb 20, 2022
He is not overhyped but not on thesame level with Ronaldo, Messi, lewandowski, Neymar, Haaland, Ibra... These are worldclass players. Kane is a quality player
Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by orohbiro(f): 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
dawnomike:
He is not overhyped but not on thesame level with Ronaldo, Messi, lewandowski, Neymar, Haaland, Ibra... These are worldclass players. Kane is a quality player
Do u kW the meaning of world class? Someone who won the Golden booth thrice with totetham is not world class pit kane in the same Bayern squad so he won't finished top scorer in Germany is that what u telling me? Or put him in PSG, Madrid squad he won't finish top scorer because he is English right? Tammy Abraham that his a bench warmer in Chelsea is a star man for Roma this season. Pls don't be Dumb I won't say anymore
Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by paulolee(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
dawnomike:
kane deserve more than u giving...the guy on his peak is a machine

1 Like

Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by Kyase(m): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kane is a good player but not world class
Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by andrewbaba44: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
dawnomike:

When Haaland begin play ball wey you talk say lane no Dey him level?
Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by andrewbaba44: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
orohbiro:
Do u kW the meaning of world class? Someone who won the Golden booth thrice with totetham is not world class pit kane in the same Bayern squad so he won't finished top scorer in Germany is that what u telling me? Or put him in PSG, Madrid squad he won't finish top scorer because he is English right? Tammy Abraham that his a bench warmer in Chelsea is a star man for Roma this season. Pls don't be Dumb I won't say anymore

That doesn’t mean Tammy Abraham is not a bang average player playing for an average team like Roma grin

And you are right about Harry Kane ,dude is pure world class .

1 Like

Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by andrewbaba44: 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kyase:
Kane is a good player but not world class

He is world class

1 Like

Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by Kyase(m): 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He is world class

Your opinion
Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by andrewbaba44: 2:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kyase:

Your opinion

Not my opinion but world football opinion
Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by Kyase(m): 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Not my opinion but world football opinion

by the English press abi grin
Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by orohbiro(f): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kyase:

by the English press abi grin
you don't have eyes Somebody who won golden booth at the worldcup won golden booth thrice with spurs 3 times is not world class let halannd and lewa sign for spurs and at least won just a golden booth sense is far from u bro
Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by Kyase(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
orohbiro:
you don't have eyes Somebody who won golden booth at the worldcup won golden booth thrice with spurs 3 times is not world class let halannd and lewa sign for spurs and at least won just a golden booth sense is far from u bro

Nicolas Anelka was world class too grin
Re: If Harry Kane Has Gone To City by orohbiro(f): 5:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kyase:

Nicolas Anelka was world class too grin
Did he won the golden booth up to 3 times

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal To Complete £8m Kim Min-jae In The Summer / 2 High Probability HT/FT Draws For 2022 WC Qualifiers / What Is Happening To Merrybet..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.