Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day (3780 Views)

Enugu LG Election Turns Violent As Gunmen Kill 5, Set Vehicles Ablaze (Video) / FG Declares Monday Work-Free For The Armed Forces In Honour Of Late COAS / On February 23 2017, AU Observed A Minute Silence For Buhari:Video Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by OEPHIUS(m): 9:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Enugu 2022 LG Elections: Enugu govt declares Wednesday, February 23 work-free day

*Markets, offices to be closed, movement of persons, vehicles restricted from 8 A.M to 4 P.M, except for those on essential duties.

The Enugu State government's statement issued by the Special Adviser to the Governor on Information, Steve Oruruo reads:

"The Enugu State Government (ENSG) wishes to notify the public that Local Government elections will hold on Wednesday, February 23, 2022, across the state.

"Consequently, the Government has declared a statewide work free day on Wednesday, February 23, from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M. to allow the people exercise their constitutional suffrage.

"During this period, markets and offices shall be closed and movement of persons and vehicles restricted, except for those on essential duties.

"All residents legally qualified to vote are therefore encouraged to go to the polls and cast their ballots.

"The State Government, in its unflinching commitment to safeguarding and strengthening our democracy, has made requisite arrangements to guarantee a hitch-free process.

"ENUGU STATE IS IN THE HANDS OF GOD."

Steve Oruruo
Special Adviser to the Governor on Information.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by LeoDeKing: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2022
Monday - Sit at home
Wednesday- workfree

SE economy on the rise.

Afonja and fulani are jealous. cool

4 Likes

Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by DrGoodman: 9:16am On Feb 20, 2022
They are doing well.
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by DrGoodman: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

SE economy on the rise.
fulani are jealous. cool

As always grin

But the SE no send them ra ra.
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by Deejaygold(m): 9:28am On Feb 20, 2022
follow us at NAIRA LUX
www.nairalux.com

Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin pdp go sweep everything
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by Lemmy123(m): 9:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Eweeeeeey!

Let the candidate who has the fear of God and the love of the people at heart win, amen.. I just hope my prayer doesn't go in vain, because Nigeria matter na the opposite of wetin you pray these days naim dey happen, maybe naim make me dey hear say some people dey pray for poverty so that wealth go locate them...

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by bigdammyj: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2022
Noted
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by simhosting: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by enuguyouth: 9:33am On Feb 20, 2022
Why not Saturday
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by yanabasee(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2022
More like brutal killing free-day
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by hatchy(f): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2022
I saw PDP campaigning every nook and cranny of Enugu State. No other party, not even the opposition APC in the state bothered to do such. They are packaging something, Federal troops and police I guess. This is how Tinubu, the man of the Pee Poo and his party wants to CAPTURE power.

Shame on you and your miscreants here on Nairaland.

cc: seunmsg.

1 Like

Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by aikyg(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2022
I'm happy that APGA is fielding candidates. At least there'll be a healthy competition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Corpers go dey enjoy for east o
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by stayingstronger(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2022
hatchy:
It is this spirit of begging online that makes some of you lazy. The economy is hard for everyone but doesn't mean that you can't workout something if you really wish to.
If they dash you money now you'll buy data and begin to abuse everybody.
Ipob,Mpkurumiri,Igbo and Nnamdi Kanu will be you favorite words abusing them with hate.

not me sir am matured more than that
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by EXOUSIAng: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2022
hatchy:
It is this spirit of begging online that makes some of you lazy. The economy is hard for everyone but doesn't mean that you can't workout something if you really wish to.
If they dash you money now you'll buy data and begin to abuse everybody.
Ipob,Mpkurumiri,Igbo and Nnamdi Kanu will be you favorite words abusing them with hate.
Oga if you want to give him money, if you no dey give am, waka pass.
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by janedonez(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2022
@Oephius, you are doing a great job on media representation, you need to call Gov. Ugwuanyi's attention to the fact that Enugu State represents the lowest number registered voters in the south East, and he's the S.East PDP leader. What do you describe that as?
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by CheapWebsite1: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2022
shocked
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by Invictuse: 10:43am On Feb 20, 2022
How do failures do well ?

Your Igbo father will not wail to death over the colossus in failure you parade as governor in Ugwuayi. I heard he handed Enugu in the hand of the devil now, no water no road but the fool went to commission laying of grass on a stadium built centuries ago.

Anyway he is still beta than Ikpeazu that is only willing to give your IG o mothers N500 to birth more fools n lunatic to come insult Yoruba Fulanis Hausa on NL while you watch helplessly as criminal govs plunder your commonwealth in Alaigbo

DrGoodman:
They are doing well.
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by Invictuse: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2022
So Tinubu is still tormenting your Igbo father's all the way in Enugu which he as never stepped his foot.

You igbo father should be beaten thouroghly if this is indeed the case. Make Tinubu an afonja de threatening your loud mouthed chest beating wretched slave of a father at this time n age in 2022. Shame #

hatchy:
I saw PDP campaigning every nook and cranny of Enugu State. No other party, not even the opposition APC in the state bothered to do such. They are packaging something, Federal troops and police I guess. This is how Tinubu, the man of the Pee Poo and his party wants to CAPTURE power.

Shame on you and your miscreants here on Nairaland.

cc: seunmsg.
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by Invictuse: 10:51am On Feb 20, 2022
Make pass say what, is it his fault that you hopeless jobless wretch of father can furk but can't cater for you miserable souls.

If you don't have money for feed go n die, we see fools like you commit suicide everyday no big deal. I blame only the fools that do not think and chose to give someone with a phone n data money to eat.

EXOUSIAng:

Oga if you want to give him money, if you no dey give am, waka pass.
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by Tinyemeka(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2022
While unidentified individuals have been declaring Mondays workfree days. undecided
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by jeff1993: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2022
Invictuse .....Dont let your hate and vile nature consume you:
Make pass say what, is it his fault that you hopeless jobless wretch of father can furk but can't cater for you miserable souls.

If you don't have money for feed go n die, we see fools like you commit suicide everyday no big deal. I blame only the fools that do not think and chose to give someone with a phone n data money to eat.

So much hate Child .... Are you okay .... Who took your �??

...f
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by EXOUSIAng: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2022
Invictuse:

What are you smoking exactly.
I am interested.
Those who have will give to him.
If you had to give the man you won't be barking here.
Mind you, your assumption that I am poor and cannot feed my kids is amazing.
I am not surprised tho, you are just an Igbo man talking the way your people do.
That you just sit down where ever you are and assume I am poor because I should you should free the guy if you dont have to give him shows your level anyways....

IF YOU ARE NOT POOR SEND THE MAN SOMETHING AND STOP BARKING.
NO BE WHO GET DEY GIVE NA WHO KIND DAY GIVE.
PS: It's too late for me to be called poor.
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by EXOUSIAng: 11:17am On Feb 20, 2022
Invictuse:

I just realize what's going on.
You are just too dumb to know whose comment you are quoting.

I repeat.
IF YOU WANT TO GIVE HIM MONEY, GIVE HIM.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE HIM, STFU AND WAKA PASS.
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by klas(m): 11:55am On Feb 20, 2022
See how everywhere is quiet.

If it had been a state outside SE, especially a northern state, that declares a working day as public holiday for local government elections, we would have been inundated with posts on how worthless the entire region is.

Hypocrisy stinks
Re: Enugu LG Elections: Enugu Govt Declares Wednesday, February 23 Work-free Day by Lastmankc(m): 12:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
One party state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jos Stoning: Lawmaker Dies, Scores Injured At APC Rally (Picture) / Buhari, Tinubu Wave To Empty Seats During Ghost Rally In Lagos (Pictures) / Confused looking Dino Melaye And Ihedioha Stand Outside INEC Collation Center:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.