Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State (19826 Views)

How I Survived Ogbunike Cave And Its Colony Of Bats (photos) / Obiano Inaugurates Ogbunike Cave And Owerre Ezukala Water Falls (Photos) / A Trip To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by tydi(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
I have been there

Yoruba people used to trek from there to the north

A good place to hide and take mmukupru mmili grin
Re: Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by BSsniffer: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nnamdi kanu should be locked up here...
Re: Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Where we hide back then during the Biafran war...
Indomie generation can't relate.
Re: Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by Germi9: 1:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
And i was in Anambra ,Ogbunike to be precised for 3months to see a friend ,this dude did not even take me to this place na so so beer palour and women him sabi… tueh
Re: Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by NoQualmz: 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2022
See how dirty the place looks. Nigerians will take their dirtiness to even a cave. Won’t be surprised seeing used CDs too
Re: Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by NoQualmz: 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
BSsniffer:
Nnamdi kanu should be locked up here...
No he should continue to be locked up in DSS zoo cage. So that sane and tourist loving Igbos and outsiders can continue enjoying this beautiful piece of nature.
Re: Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by ursullalinda(f): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
There's a warning on the sign board that ladies on their period should not enter the cave, on a secondary field trip I heard of some girls who did and began having mysterious dreams shocked

Omo I fear African tradition and spiritual principles shaa

Visited there during my period......entered the cave nd nothing happened
Re: Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by cerebralniggie1: 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
To think that I was there on Sunday.
Nice tourist attraction
Re: Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by Aaaoo: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
Oh
Re: Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State by Iamchivic(m): 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Nice one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident Involving Petrol Tanker And Commercial Bus In Igando, Lagos (Photos) / Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. / 4 Smart Things To Do When Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.