Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Aregbe Is A Bastard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbe Is A Bastard (2500 Views)

Lagos Youths To Benefit More From Sanwo-olu’s Reelection – Aregbe / 2023 Polls: Idris Aregbe Appeals To Youths To Shun Violence, Vote Tinubu / Aregbe...is NOW Ipob...nairalanders See Sophistication..see Their Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by CharlotteFlair: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
helinues:

Omo buruku ti o ba fe so oruko ebi si inu kangan must be sent for efon to buje and paje.
See me laughing so hard here. Helinues you are just a benign cancer. grin
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by PressMyButton: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
You know when you have nothing to abuse a beautiful woman with, you will tell her to go and bathe grin

My writting was informal. But you are too emotional and heartbroken to know the difference.

You've cleared all doubts trying to come off even dumber. You don't begin a sentence with "But" whether informal or not. Your Education from the other side is a bit too inferior, we hope you'd learn a little more from us.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by CharlotteFlair: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

You and the IPObian bigot you responded to should go and worry about how destinies have been shortchanged in the 5 Igbo States of Nigerians under elected Igbo leaders, since 1999.

The last thing on your mind should be the administration of Lagos you troop into in your many thousands daily in the search for better lives and escape from the oppression of Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Uzodinma etal.
Won ti lo e grin
Won fi Orie gba paro grin
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by CharlotteFlair: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
PressMyButton:

You've cleared all doubts trying to come off even dumber. You don't begin a sentence with "But" whether informal or not. Your Education from the other side is a bit too inferior, we hope you'd learn a little more from us.

Ok I accept! Happy?

Unfortunately, it cannot cure Tinubu's anal incontinence, so what's the use?

Alapatirin oshi! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by helinues: 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
See me laughing so hard here. Helinues you are just a benign cancer. grin

Ile Aye, this life. Bush meat don dey catch hunter...

It's really important in life not to be like a tree wey no dey move.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by PressMyButton: 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Ok I accept! Happy?
Unfortunately, it cannot cure Tinubu's anal incontinence, so what's the use?
Alapatirin oshi! grin
Like a blind bat, you don't count.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by Bounceboune7: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
I will only be frustrated if aregbese crawls back to his boys quarters in Egbeda without a fight like aunty ambode.
He has a golden opportunity to defang the emperor.
This is d same reason nobody will trust u igbos with power

U never hesitate to use power against people that empower u,aregbe who wasn't disturbed in his own tenure n was supported by people through out his court case b4 he got back his mandate suddenly saw himself as emperor who can do n undo.

So in your little mind hid next step is to fight tinubu when he knows he's going to lose,no wonder u lost 3 million souls to a battle u knew u will never win.

So u believe u can fight a structure that produced u?
Aregbe had issues with all political stakeholders in osun n they even tried to make him calm down but he felt too big.

U igbos will definitely push any politician into a dungeon with your myopic ways of reasoning.

Aregbesola power ends when buhari hands over next year but u expect him to start fight tinubu n everybody now,what if tinubu or osinbajo gets elected come next year?
Don't u think aregbe will lose out totally?

U igbos should learn to b strategic in your approach to life
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by OBALOLA55(m): 2:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

You igbos only have heartache and frustration waiting around the corner, as has always been the case, with your obsession over dividing Yorubas in the hope they will fight and destroy each other.

Move on with your lives and face your local oppressors in the SE, so that charity and a good launchpad for Igbo progress/greatness can begin at home, instead of trying to get even with Yorubas over your several losses against them caused by your own hateful idiocy.

I see no valid reason Igbos like you should be foaming at the mouth about occurences in the SW when your region is so troubled lately and not far from failing totally.

LALASTICLALA MYND44 IF THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS POST, THEN LET US NORMALIZE TRIBAL BASHING angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by flokii: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
@OP All your leaders in South East are bastards..
Too much familiarity brings contempt, just see an atohunrinwa calling a Yoruba son bastard for no just reason. Did he fight for leadership in alaigbo like the useless Azikiwe did trying to become Premier over Yorubas in West? It's like you want to be dealt with. Ori e fe ko e je iya.

2 Likes

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by OBALOLA55(m): 2:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:
Too much familiarity brings contempt, just see an atohunriwa calling a Yoruba son bastard for no just reason. Did he fight for leadership in alaigbo like the useless Azikiwe did trying to become Premier over Yorubas in West? It's like you want to be dealt with. Ori e fe ko e je iya .
MYND44 RULE 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by flokii: 2:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
MYN.D44 RULE 2

Clever much init?.. you left the "It's like" that denotes a question to highlight the one that suits your agenda.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by OBALOLA55(m): 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:

Clever much init?.. you left the "It's like" that denotes a question to highlight the one that suits your agenda.
IS IT NOT BETTER FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN THAT TO THE MODS undecided
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by flokii: 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IS IT NOT BETTER FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN THAT TO THE MODS undecided

I wish Nairaland had a counter button to object reports from trolls like you.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by OBALOLA55(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:

I wish Nairaland had a counter button to object reports from trolls like you.
I’VE GOT NO BUSINESS WITH YOU BRUH, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO EXPLAIN YASELF WHEN THEY EVENTUALLY OPEN YOUR BOOK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by flokii: 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
OBALOLA55:
I’VE GOT NO BUSINESS WITH YOU BRUH, YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO EXPLAIN YASELF WHEN THEY EVENTUALLY OPEN YOUR BOOK

The ideal thing for the mods to do is delete the thread and ban the OP for provoking other forum members. Had it been they are asking you people to pay to post topic, maybe small decency will come to the forum.

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by CharlotteFlair: 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
helinues:

cheesy
Im happy for your transformation and growth helinues.
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by CharlotteFlair: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Bounceboune7:

U never hesitate to use power against people that empower u,aregbe who wasn't disturbed in his own tenure n was supported by people through out his court case b4 he got back his mandate suddenly saw himself as emperor who can do n undo.

So in your little mind hid next step is to fight tinubu when he knows he's going to lose,no wonder u lost 3 million souls to a battle u knew u will never win.

Aregbe had issues with all political stakeholders in osun n they even tried to make him calm down but he felt too big.

U igbos will definitely push any politician into a dungeon with your myopic ways of reasoning.

Aregbesola power ends when buhari hands over next year but u expect him to start fight tinubu n everybody now,what if tinubu or osinbajo gets elected come next year?

If I read this gibberish from an incoherent Alimajiri, make I die! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by CharlotteFlair: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
PressMyButton:

Like a blind bat, you don't count.
You are not worth the sand under my shoes..

Elenu gbigbe. cheesy
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by CharlotteFlair: 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:
Too much familiarity brings contempt, just see an atohunrinwa calling a Yoruba son bastard for no just reason. Did he fight for leadership in alaigbo like the useless Azikiwe did trying to become Premier over Yorubas in West? It's like you want to be dealt with. Ori e fe ko e je iya.
Don't be unfortunate!

Whether you like it or not, in the nearest future, an igboman will be governor in Lagos and 75% of his cabinet would be Igbos.
You can only kick and moan painfully on NL.
Elete Pomo!

1 Like

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by CharlotteFlair: 3:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
flokii:

The ideal thing for the mods to do is delete the thread and ban the OP for provoking other forum members. Had it been they are asking you people to pay to post topic, maybe small decency will come to the forum.
So saying the truth is now provocation? Be ready to hear more truths in the coming days, walahi, etie Madi pa! embarassed
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by juman(m): 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
In rank, aregbe is next to tinubu in their group in my assessment.

He made some mistakes, he would return back.
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by DMerciful(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Like the pushed Obaseki to demystify Oshiomhole? grin
Bounceboune7:

Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by shosky1794: 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Ikpeazu is doing so well in Abia state. Your social media propaganda fuelled by Alex oti and uche Oga remains what it is.... Bunkum!

I am also very much involved in the politics of my place of birth. I'm even more politically active in Imo politics than Lagos.

You Yoruba mooslims because you have Lagos fear venturing out of your comfort zones except you want to Japa all together. For this reason, you are very narrow and myopic and see the world only through the lens of Lagos.

Provided the ineptitude of the political class continues, people from all over Nigeria would continue to flock Lagos.

Lastly, Lagos was a former capital city developed partially by our Commonwealth. The rest is by the grace of the masses especially Igbos. You don't agree to this on social media, but in the privacy of your room, you do.

Good to hear that Ikpeazu is doing well. He was given to Abia by Theodore Orji who also made his own son the Speaker. Then we can say Tinubu is the best thing to happen to Nigeria because he has given Lagos Fashola, Ambode and Sanwoolu whose performance you can't compare to any South East governor since the creation of Nigeria.

If we have to measure good performance by Ikpeazu standard then no governor from South West has performed poorly since 1999
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by flokii: 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
CharlotteFlair:
Don't be unfortunate!

Whether you like it or not, in the nearest future, an igboman will be governor in Lagos and 75% of his cabinet would be Igbos.
You can only kick and moan painfully on NL.
Elete Pomo!

I can see you get very wet when it comes to matters involving Yorubas.. no worries, you igbos can come and relocate Lagos from where it is to alaigbo in the near future. If una fit relocate the lagoon too, no wahala.
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by SweetiliciousD: 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Who gives a toss what/who you are? You have inadvertently admitted to being Igbo with your "Lagosian tokan tokan" crap.

This brings us to my essential point which is that you Igbos are covetous and divisive usurpers.

You will alway rise up against and fight the leaders of your hosts communities wherever you find yourselves.

You do not even care if such individuals are delivering for their constituency excellently and beloved by the majority.

Your problem remains thst you are not in charge dominating and subjugating others as you emptily believe is your historical right to do.

Of the over 200 ethnic groups in Lagos na only you Igbos waka come? Save your "tokan tokan" crap for those who dont know your main agenda is to subjugate others and commandeer their wealth/resources and leadership offices, wherever you go for yourselves and fellow Igbos. You people rebel under all leaderships not Igbo.

This is why, in ala Igbo, you indulge a production line of the worst and most incompetent Governors in Nigerias history yet you are alway judging Yoruba leaders and States.

It is an indication of how you Igbos are beyond redemption that you guys today are no different to your grandfather Azikiwe who thought it was his divine right to go and lead Yorubas in their land, and foist other Igbos on Yorubas everywhere in Yorubaland, till Awolowo sent him packing.

Oops!

Last time I checked, IleZik remains a major bus stop adjacent to Ikeja, your state capital's, Also, Nnamdi Azikiwe is a major street in Idumita, the heart of business district in same state.

Deal with facts, not hatred.
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by 1828eightte: 4:29am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Na who you get issue with lately.
It be like your anger don increase by 15 folds lately.

grin
[/s]
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by 1828eighff: 4:31am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Your alternative monikers are experiencing either of @ emboldened..

No dey call an Albino a German for me Hanty Ile Okan
[/s]
Re: Aregbe Is A Bastard by 1827sevn: 4:33am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:

cheesy
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: More Hope For Lawan As Buhari Rejects Gov's List , Asks Party To Maint / Wike, Ikpeazu Enjoying Vacation In Turkey(photos) / Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.