Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw (2501 Views)

Ojema Ojetu Sponsors Bill Seeking To Stop NW, SS, SW From Presidential Election / Obiano, Maduka, Esimone send warm felicitations to Billionaire APAM @50 / PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by kings2al1: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged of Secretly Getting Married to Billionaire, Ned Nwoko - Acctress Reacts

Yvonne Jegede, a Nollywood actress, has denied claims that she secretly married Regina Daniels' husband, Senator Ned Nwoko.

According to reports on the internet, Yvonne erased all of her photographs from her Instagram page following the covert wedding.

However, the actress rejected the report in a Facebook post on Friday, claiming that the writer was out to smear her reputation.

She advised Nigerians not to believe everything they see on the internet.

"When many people tell you they know'something' is happening or believe something has happened, you ask them how they got to know, and they tell you they read or heard it from the Internet,"

She wrote with a photo of the fake wedding.

Oftentimes, they heard it from idiots like the person talking in this shameless and false post.

“How could you be this bold about falsehood? How can you lie confidently?

“How can you intentionally tarnish people’s image and damage relationships all because you want to attract people to your blogs?

“This funny post is evil and false in every intent. I won’t dissipate energy fighting you. Karma is already dealing with your destiny because if you have one, you won’t be all gassed up about other people’s lives when yours is tattered.

“How does deleting my photos on my page give off anything The effrontery to mention my son set, I suppose give you one dirty slap.”

source: https://celebrity-profile.com/actress-yvonne-jegede-alleged-of-secretly-getting-married-to-billionaire-ned-nwoko-acctress-reacts/

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
i don't trust nigerian girls shamelessness is their second name,olosho can do anything for money

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by BloomingDale(f): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by NaijaCowFarm: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
I thought the man na Muslim, what is their islamic entitlement, is it not 4 wives?

If other wives are not happy, they can divorce him islamically. You cannot be unequally yoked and not expect the burden to be heaviy.
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by highchief1: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
kings2al1:
Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged of Secretly Getting Married to Billionaire, Ned Nwoko - Acctress Reacts

Yvonne Jegede, a Nollywood actress, has denied claims that she secretly married Regina Daniels' husband, Senator Ned Nwoko.

According to reports on the internet, Yvonne erased all of her photographs from her Instagram page following the covert wedding.

However, the actress rejected the report in a Facebook post on Friday, claiming that the writer was out to smear her reputation.

She advised Nigerians not to believe everything they see on the internet.

"When many people tell you they know'something' is happening or believe something has happened, you ask them how they got to know, and they tell you they read or heard it from the Internet,"

She wrote with a photo of the fake wedding.

source: https://celebrity-profile.com/actress-yvonne-jegede-alleged-of-secretly-getting-married-to-billionaire-ned-nwoko-acctress-reacts/

ned no Dey eat old meat na.this one Toto no go get that juice when Ned Dey find.Ned is my kind of. A man.woman when don pass 20yrs no Dey move me.
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by kings2al1: 2:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Interetsing
highchief1:
ned no Dey eat old meat na.this one Toto no go get that juice when Ned Dey find.Ned is my kind of. A man.woman when don pass 20yrs no Dey move me.
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by Cyril44: 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ned na man u be grin
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by ruggedtimi(m): 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ned no dey marry d*rk girls

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by Shalashaska: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
There is no smoke without fire. She go done do something to make people talk like that. Ned da Badt guy!

1 Like

Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by Father4all: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
The man only wanted her big Breast
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by ItisWell22(f): 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Shalashaska:
There is no smoke without fire. She go done do something to make people talk like that. Ned da Badt guy!

🥱
Re: Actress Yvonne Jegede Alleged Of Secretly Getting Married To Billionaire, Ned Nw by Emmanuel909090: 7:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ned is a man

(1) (Reply)

Can Obi Defeat Tinubu In A Rerun? / Peter Obi Will Never Become President / Where Is My Share Of Africa Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.