Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence (1907 Views)

Mama Biafra, IPOB Supporter, Released From DSS Custody / Chinedum Nwajiuba: Why My Brother Was Absent At The APC Convention / Lady Whose Brother Was Kidnapped In Zamfara Curses Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by jmoore(m): 9:57am On Feb 20, 2022

Ifeyinwa Nwoye wrote

I have a confession to make. When Unknown gunnmen were kiIIing law enforcement persons in SE. I was one of those hailing them and abusing those condemning them. When the agitators started killing those they claim are sabos I also hailed them, and when a good friend of mine who was against all these showed me where they cut off a person's manhood and was humiliating him while he was groaning in pain, I still insisted it serves him right because he is sabo but my friend told me this, she said, this is an opportunity for anarchy in our land, it will not stop, kidnappers, robbers, criminals, naturally wicked poeple, and never do wells, will see this as a way to legitimize eviI in our land and start committing every manner of crime and some will just kiII anyone they don't like hiding under esn and ugm.

I still did not care. I was also supporting the enforcement of sit at home. I was still defending ugm, esn and all of them. Then my younger brother who just graduated was kiIIed last Monday by those enforcing sit at home, he was our only son, living my mother without a son she suffered as a widow to train in school. My mother has not even been outside since his death. He was buried without my mother seeing him because she was on watch. I simply called that my friend who was reasoning well while my reasons left me and apologized. The blind support many of us gave them whem they started doing away with law enforcement is majorly why we are here now, and the killings of anyone they see as sabo and now my brain is working who is to determine who is sabo? what are the parameters?

And that cutting off of that man's manhood, even Isis and other dangerous terror groups have never gone that far. Please umunnem, it is time we say NO to what these people are causing in Igbo land, we have to stand up and say no before they kiII us all off.

Remember as long as they are doing this is SE, no one will care. It is not affecting the whole country. Those that don't even like us for any reason will be very happy and wish that it never stops. Let us use our brain and stop all these. Today an lgbo person is more afraid of a fellow in our own land than anything else. Enough. It took the mayhem coming to my doorstep for me to wake up. I am sorry for all I caused in my own small way. Our governors, Ohaneze, Igwes, and Igbo leaders, please, do something to stop all this, many men and women are already running away from our land. Enough.

Source>> https://www.facebook.com/100050364255333/posts/500328754989262/?app=fbl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by LeoDeKing: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
Ifeyinwa Nwoye wrote

I have a confession to make. When Unknown
gunnmen were kiIIing law enforcement persons in SE
I was one of those hailing them and abusing those
condemning them. When the agitators started killing
those they claim are sabos I also hailed them, and
when a good friend of mine who was against all
these showed me where they cut off a person's
manhood and was humiliating him while he was
groaning in pain, I still insisted it serves him right
because he is sabo but my friend told me this, she
said, this is an opportunity for anarchy in our land, it
will not stop, kidnappers, robbers, criminals, naturally
wicked poeple, and never do wells, will see this as a
way to legitimize eviI in our land and start
committing every manner of crime and some will just
kiII anyone they don't like hiding under esn and ugm,
I still did not care. I was also supporting the
enforcement of sit at home. I was still defending
ugm, esn and all of them. Then my younger brother
who just graduated was kiIIed last Monday by those
enforcing sit at home, he was our only son, living my
mother without a son she suffered as a widow to
train in school. My mother has not even been outside
since his death. He was buried without my mother
seeing him because she was on watch. I simply
called that my friend who was reasoning well while
my reasons left me and apologized. The blind
support many of us gave them whem they started
doing away with law enforcement is majorly why we
are here now, and the killings of anyone they see as
sabo and now my brain is working who is to
determine who is sabo? what are the parameters?
And that cutting off of that man's manhood, even Isis
and other dangerous terror groups have never gone
that far. Please umunnem, it is time we say NO to
what these people are causing in Igbo land, we have
to stand up and say no before they kiII us all off.
Remember as long as they are doing this is SE, no
one will care. It is not affecting the whole country.
Those that don't even like us for any reason will be
very happy and wish that it never stops. Let us use
our brain and stop all these. Today an lgbo person is
more afraid of a fellow in our own land than anything
else. Enough. It took the mayhem coming to my
doorstep for me to wake up. I am sorry for all I
caused in my own small way. Our governors,
Ohaneze, Igwes, and Igbo leaders, please, do
something to stop all this, many men and women
are already running away from our land. Enough.

Source>> https://www.facebook.com/100050364255333/posts/500328754989262/?app=fbl
[/s]
Afonja.

Ipob is the next best after ofe nsala.

God bless ohamadick lamidi kwanu, the messiah and personal saviour of all ipob pigs all over the universe.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Baawaa(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2022
Don't support evil,ipob is evil

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by DrGoodman: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2022
Stories

All are made up stories told by outsiders who are causing the killings in the SE. IPOB is not a violent organisation like fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Xscape1993(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2022
Fighting the impossible mission.
Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by LeoDeKing: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2022
DrGoodman:
Stories

All are made up stories told by outsiders who are causing the killings in the SE. IPOB is not a violent organisation like fulani herdsmen.
Very true.

Ipob are evangelists preaching the gospel.

The killing of security personnel so east can be free of roadblocks are activities of dss and police.

I understand one police even shot himself in the head just to give ipob bad name.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by IgweOfNnewi: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
Ok
Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by DrGoodman: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Very true.

Ipob are evangelists preaching the gospel.

GOSPEL OF SECESSION, PERIOD.

The killing of security personnel so east can be free of roadblocks are activities of dss and police.

HAVE YOU ASKED THE ARMY WHO ARE GREDY AND WANTS THE WHOLE BRIBE MONEY?

I understand one police even shot himself in the head just to give ipob bad name.

ITS POSSIBLE, A POLICEMAN FROM A REGION WHO TIES B0MBS TO THEIR WAIST AND BLOW THEMSELVES UP CAN DO SAME THING IN THE SE TO GIVE IPOB BAD NAMES grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by LeoDeKing: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2022
[quote author=DrGoodman post=110382220][/quote]
Yes o.

I heard all the police killed in the SE are fulani, no single igbo.

Keep lying to yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by NigerianAngelo(m): 10:52am On Feb 20, 2022
God grant those police officers the grace to kill all those UGM.

If UGM are real UGM they should face demons in SE and not Divine police officers.

One Hail Mary for all police officers in the South-East.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Okoroawusa: 10:58am On Feb 20, 2022
This is fake news.

IPOB is godsent to the south east. All these fake stories will not stop us from supporting all the good things that Igbos are doing in Igbo land....

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2022
Le ya
Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2022
DrGoodman:
Stories

Oga shut up ele ife iche i ma sef?

Make una better wake up and defend una land before its late, like she said the outsiders dont like you, so dont expect the F.G to intafer in you guys family affair.

unu ama'ewe isi jiri akona'uche na'eme ife till o di late.

rumu chi okike'abiama indeed.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Tingotoe: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2022
Keep it up. We're cheering on the sidelines grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Ojiofor: 11:25am On Feb 20, 2022
People are yet to realise what evil Nnamdi Kanu brought down to Igboland and I pray the evil they support continue to consume them.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by izac82: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Afonja.

God bless ohamadick lamidi kwanu, the messiah and personal saviour of all ipob pigs all over the universe.

I doubt if some of these commenters supporting the carnage in Igboland are actually Igbos. I know the lady on facebook and she is saying the truth. Stop supporting evil, else be prepared to taste it when it comes round to you.
Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by History555: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
An ipob supporter is mocking himself after loosing his brother. Who is the idiot writing this story
Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by colorsofrainbow: 11:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Tinubu's agberos are the ones crying about over the fake news about ipob/Nnamdi Kanu
Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Ojiofor: 11:45am On Feb 20, 2022
I am happy to read reactions of most Igbos in Maria Ude Nwachi facebook Page are speaking up against IPOB atrocities in Igboland.It is just a matter time before we rise up against them and recover our land from the hands of the evil one.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by gidgiddy: 11:50am On Feb 20, 2022
History555:
An ipob supporter is mocking himself after loosing his brother. Who is the idiot writing this story

So you noticed that? Its all propaganda

The same people who are wailing that the security forces are being killed, are the same people who cheered for years as the security forces killed hundreds of unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters

They are the same people who cheered as the Army invaded Nnamdi Kanu's house and killed 28 people at a time Kanu and IPOB didnt have even catapult

Now they want the world to believe that they hate unjust killings? Who is fooling who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by udele1: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2022
The families of all those supporting Kanu and his criminal gang must become victims of ESN/UGM this year.

ISEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by History555: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2022
gidgiddy:

The same people who are wailing that the security forces are being killed, are the same people who cheered for years as the security forces killed hundreds of unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters

They are the same people who cheered as the Army invaded Nnamdi Kanu's house and killed 28 people at a time Kanu and IPOB didnt have even catapult

Now they want the world to believe that they hate unjust killings? Who is fooling who?

Oga, u dey vex me walahi. Honestly i still don't understand why you respond to threads by oyiboupdate and udele1. Until lgbos learn to ignore that pig, the way they ignored bosstrevor, minorityreport, ipobexposed, he will never give up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Proudlyomonna: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Everyone who celebrated and jubilated over the killings of Igbos on Igbo soil by the Ugm and even called them angels will taste of their blade.
So shall it be isseeee.
I almost wept while I watch ipob members celebrate and jubilate over this killings carried out by dss and govt killers according to them.
Umu ipob unu mere aru �.
Fiaaaa.
Just because one man comes to brainwash and decieve you and infuse hatred in your heart,you went about jubilating and celebrating the killings of your own just to get at your enemies �
Ipob is more evil that the shameless fg�

To the writer do not stop by denouncing ipob,do restitution by being a voice against ipob and anyother groups that seeks to bring senseless insurgency into Se.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Proudlyomonna: 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ojiofor:
People are yet to realise what evil Nnamdi Kanu brought down to Igboland and I pray the evil they support continue to consume them.

Shut up your mouth if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute in a discuss �
Ipob are outlaws and the people of the land are doing their best to partner with the security in fishing them out and clearing Igboland off this nonsense.
If only the fg security you support was pro active,a security that can barely defend themselves talk more of defending others �
Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Proudlyomonna: 12:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
gidgiddy:

If only your own ipob didn't end here in nairaland,if only.
So the useless shameless security killed protesters now justifies ipob killing young men and bringing destruction into Igboland �
You are not Igbo,you must be from the other side of the country where terrorism and senseless killings is a normal thing,and you wish SE will share in your fate.
God is about to put you and your cohorts to shame,bcus very soon ipob and anyother groups of person bringing trouble into the everly peaceful Igboland will meet their waterloo �.
The jealousy of the peace Igboland has always enjoyed will be the downfall of most of you.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by DrGoodman: 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ojiofor:

People have understood the benefits of the warning Nnamdi Kanu gave to southern Nigeria, because fulani herdsmen has started killing everywhere in the south.
Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by gidgiddy: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

If only your own ipob didn't end here in nairaland,if only.
So the useless shameless security killed protesters now justifies ipob killing young men and bringing destruction into Igboland �
You are not Igbo,you must be from the other side of the country where terrorism and senseless killings is a normal thing,and you wish SE will share in your fate.
God is about to put you and your cohorts to shame,bcus very soon ipob and anyother groups of person bringing trouble into the everly peaceful Igboland will meet their waterloo �.
The jealousy of the peace Igboland has always enjoyed will be the downfall of most of you.

Too many hypocrites in Nigeria

When Amnesty International released a report in 2016 about how the Nigerian Army killed 150 unarmed peaceful IPOB protesters, you people didnt know there was death and destruction in Igbo land

When the the video came out of how the security forces went to a school in Aba where IPOB members were only singing and praying, and opened fire, killing some of them, you people didnt know there was destruction in Igbo land

When the government declared operatio python dance, sent troops to the South East to attack prople that were unarmed, killed many, you people didnt know there was destruction in Igbo land

As long long as IPOB were being unjustly killed, you people had no idea there was death and destruction in Igbo land

The only time you people suddenly realised there was death and destruction in Igbo land was when the security forces started getting a dose of the medicine they have been dishing out for years

Hypocrisy is a disease

Those who make peaceful agitation impossible, will make violent agitation inevitable~ JFK

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by MosheDayan: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
jmoore:
Ifeyinwa Nwoye wrote

I have a confession to make. When Unknown gunnmen were kiIIing law enforcement persons in SE. I was one of those hailing them and abusing those condemning them. When the agitators started killing those they claim are sabos I also hailed them, and when a good friend of mine who was against all these showed me where they cut off a person's manhood and was humiliating him while he was groaning in pain, I still insisted it serves him right because he is sabo but my friend told me this, she said, this is an opportunity for anarchy in our land, it will not stop, kidnappers, robbers, criminals, naturally wicked poeple, and never do wells, will see this as a way to legitimize eviI in our land and start committing every manner of crime and some will just kiII anyone they don't like hiding under esn and ugm.

I still did not care. I was also supporting the enforcement of sit at home. I was still defending ugm, esn and all of them. Then my younger brother who just graduated was kiIIed last Monday by those enforcing sit at home, he was our only son, living my mother without a son she suffered as a widow to train in school. My mother has not even been outside since his death. He was buried without my mother seeing him because she was on watch. I simply called that my friend who was reasoning well while my reasons left me and apologized. The blind support many of us gave them whem they started doing away with law enforcement is majorly why we are here now, and the killings of anyone they see as sabo and now my brain is working who is to determine who is sabo? what are the parameters?

And that cutting off of that man's manhood, even Isis and other dangerous terror groups have never gone that far. Please umunnem, it is time we say NO to what these people are causing in Igbo land, we have to stand up and say no before they kiII us all off.

Remember as long as they are doing this is SE, no one will care. It is not affecting the whole country. Those that don't even like us for any reason will be very happy and wish that it never stops. Let us use our brain and stop all these. Today an lgbo person is more afraid of a fellow in our own land than anything else. Enough. It took the mayhem coming to my doorstep for me to wake up. I am sorry for all I caused in my own small way. Our governors, Ohaneze, Igwes, and Igbo leaders, please, do something to stop all this, many men and women are already running away from our land. Enough.

Source>> https://www.facebook.com/100050364255333/posts/500328754989262/?app=fbl
[/s]
Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by MosheDayan: 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Afonja.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Ojiofor: 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
[[s]quote author=Proudlyomonna post=110385632]

Shut up your mouth if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute in a discuss �
Ipob are outlaws and the people of the land are doing their best to partner with the security in fishing them out and clearing Igboland off this nonsense.
If only the fg security you support was pro active,a security that can barely defend themselves talk more of defending others �
[/quote][/s]

Quit ranting!
Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Ojiofor: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
DrGoodman:

People have understood the benefits of the warning Nnamdi Kanu gave to southern Nigeria, because fulani herdsmen has started killing everywhere in the south.

Fulani herdsmen killing has been there since the days of Osman Dan Fodio.One of The worst massacres happened during GEJ government in Benue state.Anyway what benefit is it to ndi Igbo since the killers has been replaced by native unkown gunmen who now kills even more than the herdsmen ever killed in Igboland.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Whose Brother Was Killed By IPOB Renounces Violence by Lipscomb(m): 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s][quote author=jmoore post=110381882][/quote][/s]

Yoloba Muslim Afonja Muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Announces Zoning Committee / No More Bullion Van, No More God Fatherism. Yorubas In UK Campaign Against Tinub / Adamawa Apc Guber Candidate Picks Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.