Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

APC Announces Zoning Committee - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Announces Zoning Committee (1884 Views)

APC Announces 2019 Presidential Campaign Council (Full List) / Lagos APC Announces Femi Hamzat As Jide Sanwo-olu’s Running Mate / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Announces Zoning Committee by Indispensable85(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
*Governor AbdulRahaman AbdulRazak Heads 8-Member APC Zoning Committee*

The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) and Governor of Yobe State, His Excellency, Mai Mala Buni, has approved the appointment of the Party's Zoning Committee for the forthcoming National Convention as follows:

1. Governor of Kwara State, H.E. AbdulRahaman AbdulRazak - *Chairman*

2. Deputy President of the Senate, H.E. Ovie Omo-Agege - *Deputy Chairman*

3. Prof. Etim Nyong - Member

4. Dr. MB Shehu - Member

5. Comrade Mustapha Salihu - Member

6. Sen. Teslim Folarin - Member

7. Alh. Sadeeq Sule-Iko Sami - Member

8. Deputy Governor of Anambra State, H.E. Nkem Okeke - *Secretary*

The Committee is expected to submit its report on Monday 7th March, 2022.

SIGNED:
*Sen. John James Akpanudodehe Ph.D*
National Secretary
Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee
2nd March, 2022
Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Indispensable85(m): 4:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Interesting times ahead.
Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by FreeStuffsNG: 4:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Iyen na nice.

Congratulations to all the members.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand. Please support and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Only patriotic Nigerians whose hearts are not filled with hatred, bitterness and bigotry are on board the BAT 2023 winning train.

Patriotic Nigerians on the BAT 2023 winning train are the Nigerians who have a stake in Nigeria and genuinely want to see Nigeria flourish, they are the Nigerians who will rather love than hate, who will rather build than burn/destroy and who will rather bless their nation than curse it. They are not bigoted tribesmen and those who spread hate against their fellow human being.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is a Patriot to the core. He will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

By May 29, 2023 it will end in praise to the Glory of God for the handover to an Asiwaju Tinubu led-Presidency.

Please support and vote for the BAT 2023 Presidency project to make Nigeria greater.

Thank you.
May God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever.

6 Likes

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 5:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin grin The freestuff guy above me dey degrade everyday new epistle added to the previous spam

grin grin I guess he hasn't realised that Kwara gov don officially leave the camp of druggie "if he was ever in it"

For him to be used by Bumi to pair Ovie Agege and ratify the zoning swap arrangement which druggie is still kicking against

4 Likes

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2022
Notice how they strategically said the zoning report should be submitted on Monday.

The next day after that is when APC governors are supposed to meet again and south west govs probably "rant about the north east to south west swap"

By this chess move such meeting won't have head because it would be stated that zoning committee have already submitted their final report already on it which keeps the current template of south west to national secretary

Mind you this committee was actually a chess move because south west govs objected that no committee or individuals signed backing it

Abdulrahman of Kwara helping Bumi in his plot here cannot be considered an ally of the south west group

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by helinues: 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2022
1. Governor of Kwara State, H.E. AbdulRahaman AbdulRazak - *Chairman*

Now the coast is clear if you know what I mean... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

you wish, he just backstabbed you guys

The template he would submit on Monday is the one currently agreed upon which is why they don't want it to be submitted after the concerns are tabled on Tuesday

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Ttalk: 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin grin The freestuff guy above me dey degrade everyday new epistle added to the previous spam

grin grin I guess he hasn't realised that Kwara gov don officially leave the camp of druggie "if he was ever in it"

For him to be used by Bumi to pair Ovie Agege and ratify the zoning swap arrangement which druggie is still kicking against

Is it not strange how you stay in your Okija shrine and know everything that happens within APC camp.

We all know what FreeStuffsNG stands for, what other APC with interest in their candidates stand for. But no one know what you stand for neither know who you promote other than postings 1million posts in a day that doesn't benefit any candidate not your region
SE

7 Likes

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ttalk:

Is it not strange how you stay your Okija shrine and know everything that happens with APC camp.

We all know what Freestuffs stands for, what other APC with interest in their candidates stand for. But no one know what you stand for neither know who you promote other than postings 1million posts in a day that doesn't benefit any candidate not your region
pains

Relax and watch things unfold, drug lord is irrelevant to participate in any of these chess game

3 Likes

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by helinues: 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you wish, he just backstabbed you guys

The template he would submit on Monday is the one currently agreed upon which is why they don't want it to be submitted after the concerns are tabled on Tuesday

Could you substantiate yourself on @ emboldened?
Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 5:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

The current zoning agreed where north central produce chairman, south west produce secretary stands

Like Bagudu said, "it is too late to change any of that zoning arrangement" which is why the committee would bury any contradiction officially on monday

Kwara gov is with the current plot makers

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by helinues: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
k

There is no need. Keep the epistle to yourself

I have just noticed that this an alternative moniker of Tinubu's obssessors. I shouldn't expect any meaningful response

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Ttalk: 5:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

Why asking na, Nairaland omniscience has spoken
Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Invictuse: 5:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Why work overtime to show you are a fool ?!

Truthisunique2:
Notice how they strategically said the zoning report should be submitted on Monday.

The next day after that is when APC governors are supposed to meet again and south west govs probably "rant about the north east to south west swap"

By this chess move such meeting won't have head because it would be stated that zoning committee have already submitted their final report already on it which keeps the current template of south west to national secretary

Mind you this committee was actually a chess move because south west govs objected that no committee or individuals signed backing it

Abdulrahman of Kwara helping Bumi in his plot here cannot be considered an ally of the south west group

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Invictuse:

grin grin you keep quoting me and crying every where

And the real pains haven't even started

2 Likes

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 5:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

There is no need. Keep the epistle to yourself

I have just noticed that this an alternative moniker of Tinubu's obssessors. I shouldn't expect any meaningful response
Toh

Buhari Na strategist I swear, I love how it keeps been epistle to una until the dust settles grin and you are pant down

The scheme of swaping North east with south west, I was the first one that brought it to public notice till pro druggie urchins saw what I said and started objecting now which is too late they have checkmated your Tuesday meeting on monday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Ttalk: 5:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Invictuse:

Sucker punch.

I ve never seen anyone as obsessed and passionate in telling himself lies such as this
Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by BlazinGlory40: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2022
helinues:

He dares not go against the interest of the president.

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by fyneguy: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Lol Kwara Gov that recently accompanied Tinubu to Ogbomosho? Omo-Agege, the arrowhead of Tinubu's campaign in Delta?

Read between the lines. Buni wants to punish some Anti-Tinubu Govs who ditched him. He stayed away from their meeting with Buhari.
Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by fyneguy: 6:23pm On Mar 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Another lie lol

National Secretary is a strong position in all Parties. The SE are the ones protesting, asking for it to be zoned to the SE.
Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
This Governor Abdulrazak of Kwara state was also the chairman of Osun APC primary elections. He seems to be gaining more popularity in APC.

Btw, has he and Lai Mohammed resolved their differences?

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
fyneguy:

Another lie lol

National Secretary is a strong position in all Parties. The SE are the ones protesting, asking for it to be zoned to the SE.
yes the south east want it too but ganduje on press conference complained that south west wasn't swapped properly and we know the group he represents

I didn't say secretary isn't a big position, on the contrary it is very significant that which ever region gets it is well compensated for because presidency can't go to same region

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
fyneguy:

Lol Kwara Gov that recently accompanied Tinubu to Ogbomosho? Omo-Agege, the arrowhead of Tinubu's campaign in Delta?

Read between the lines. Buni wants to punish some Anti-Tinubu Govs who ditched him. He stayed away from their meeting with Buhari.
lol

Buhari accompanied Tinubu severally to London it didn't stop him from working against him

Kwara gov was head of the APC committee in the Osun primaries, so in his official capacity he has to work with oyetola, Tinubu, Aregbesola regarding Osun

Omo Agege isn't heading any Tinubu campaign in Delta don't be deceived, this is a man that can die for Buhari

Bumi is also a gov don't expect him to be in every meeting that have already been concluded between him Buhari Baduru bagudu

The outside meeting are only to ratify the ones the three had with buhari, so long as Baduru, Bagudu, elrufai preside it's still the same outcome discussed

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Parachoko: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Btw, has he and Lai Mohammed resolved their differences?
I don't think so

I think Buni and the anti Tinubu Governors camp is having an issue, cause I don't understand why he made Tinubu loyalist hold such positions

Well, a lot of things shall be clear soon.
Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't think so

I think Buni and the anti Tinubu Governors camp is having an issue, cause I don't understand why he made Tinubu loyalist hold such positions

Well, a lot of things shall be clear soon.
e go shock una, Kwara gov is of CPC stalk the same as buhari

If Tinubu should leave for SDP he would be politically irrelevant cos SDP can't fly outside south west

So he is not pro Tinubu as you think, he was very much in the inner cycle of the plot against Tinubu by appointing Abdullahi as chairman

Would a pro Tinubu gov attend and endorse decision that won't favour his candidate?

Bumi and the anti Tinubu camp are very much holding the chess and the prawns

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Parachoko: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
e go shock una, Kwara gov is of CPC stalk the same as buhari

If Tinubu should leave for SDP he would be politically irrelevant cos SDP can't fly outside south west

So he is not pro Tinubu as you think, he was very much in the inner cycle of the plot against Tinubu by appointing Abdullahi as chairman

Would a pro Tinubu gov attend and endorse decision that won't favour his candidate?

Bumi and the anti Tinubu camp are very much holding the chess and the prawns

Why did he follow Tinubu to ogbmosho?

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by OVB123: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2022
These are men that the presidency has position to 4trate Tinubu from becoming the presidential flagbearer of the APC. Poor Jagaban; MKO and Awolowo treatment is awaiting u in 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Why did he follow Tinubu to ogbmosho?
like I said aburahman is the apc committee chairman on the Osun APC primaries

Tinubu is from Osun State, Tinubu visits Osun State it's no brainer if Abdulrahman follows him, he still have unfinished business in Osun from reconciling the aggrieved fractions and solidifying APC hold when election comes

I ask again would some one who is really pro Tinubu be in a secret meeting to annoint a chairman that would be anti Tinubu?

This is where true loyalty is tested, oyetola, sanwo Olu, weren't part of such meeting

Tinubu should even be careful because the guy is obviously a mole sent to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Parachoko: 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
like I said aburahman is the apc committee chairman on the Osun APC primaries

Tinubu is from Osun State, Tinubu visits Osun State it's no brainer if Abdulrahman follows him, he still have unfinished business in Osun from reconciling the aggrieved fractions and solidifying APC hold when election comes

I ask again would some one who is really pro Tinubu be in a secret meeting to annoint a chairman that would be anti Tinubu?

This is where true loyalty is tested, oyetola, sanwo Olu, weren't part of such meeting

Tinubu should even be careful because the guy is obviously a mole sent to him
Is Ogbmosho in Osun state?
Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Truthisunique2: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Ogbmosho in Osun state?
It's in Oyo State, apologies I thought you said oshogbo

Either way, i would rather have a loyalist that can vouch for me in the real power meeting than the one that wants to be seen with me in public

I believe we already know the side he is on already for him to be appointed today and told to submit a report on Monday, if he was pro Tinubu he should have objected that they must wait for Tuesday when the governors would fully agree if the zoning is ok

1 Like

Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by Cryofigbos: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Town crying..... grin grin grin....ppl that do dis ur kind of work don't usually live long to see d end result of there stupidity and calculations
Re: APC Announces Zoning Committee by psychalade: 7:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
For you to know all this, I guess you must the PA (in the spiritual realm) to both Buni and Buhari grin

Truthisunique2:
It's in Oyo State, apologies I thought you said oshogbo

Either way, i would rather have a loyalist that can vouch for me in the real power meeting than the one that wants to be seen with me in public

I believe we already know the side he is on already for him to be appointed today and told to submit a report on Monday, if he was pro Tinubu he should have objected that they must wait for Tuesday when the governors would fully agree if the zoning is ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Under Fire For Inviting Tinubu, Obi, Osibanjo, Others For Dinner / Akinwumi Adesina Strikes Again! - Femi Adesina / Sokoto Didnt Just Sign 'Death Penalty For Blasphemy' Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.