Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) (402 Views)

A Study Of 2 Kings 1: The Worship Of Baalzebub And It's Consequences / Five Reasons Why No Christian Should Commit Sucide / Cultism, The Spiritual Consequences And Deliverance Through Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Solofresh2: 10:28am On Feb 20, 2022
Suicide is the act of killing oneself, a person who kills himself intentionally to escape from problems.

Death occurs when the soul leaves the body. The soul is immortal but the body is mortal. The body is a temporary vehicle borrowed to the soul for a particular journey of the soul. Suiciding is like throwing away the given body.

Most people think that suicide or killing oneself is escaping themselves from their problems of life. Maybe it looks like the person escaped from problems. But in reality, the person is putting herself/himself into a bigger problem. The person who wants or thinks to suicide must know and realize the real meaning of suicide, the meaning of death, and the consequences of suicide to themselves and others.

Consequences to Own Self.

Those suicide need to wander as a ghost until the end of the given time for that birth.
It is very difficult to get a chance to be born as a human. From being born into a cell, worms, plants, animals, etc, it is a golden opportunity for a soul to be born as a human. it is a very rare opportunity for a soul can achieve to take human birth. Some belief only about 7 times (or14 times...may vary) of chances to be born as human birth among the millions of birth.

A soul takes human birth based on karmic accounts from the previous births. Only blessed souls able to take human form. So once taken the birth, the length of time for the physical body is set. The time of departure of the soul from the body and to take the next life is set. But a sudden death, the soul had to leave the body by unexpected circumstances event such as an accident, had been murdered or suicide.

Suffering Of A Soul On Sudden Death.

The soul needs to wander as a ghost (soul lost the body) until it's given time lapses. During the wandering period, the soul might suffer for food, place of stay and love, etc. without realizing the loss of body. In some cases, the soul can be caught by a black magic practitioner, keep the soul as a slave, and misuse them. This might prolong the soul’s span of time to stay on earth further. There are cases the soul being trapped for hundreds of years. This kind of trapped soul only can escape if some good souls spotted them and release them from the trap of bondage. It is very rare to happen.Until then the soul suffers.

After that, once the soul has left earthly life, this suicide soul will have to undergo further punishment in hell for thousands of years. This will delay the chances to take the next birth. Among the death through accident, and being murdered, the worst is committing suicide. All the karmic debt must be carried by the person himself or herself.

Lalasticlala please help move to front page
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2022
And how did you come up with the claim if I may ask?
The person dies, this means that there is no more pulse or feelings or thoughts, everything perishes. Its body passes through the natural stages of the physics (decomposition).
So I'd love to know where this is coming from.
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Flexherbal(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2022
No one truly knows what happens when we die.
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Dtruthspeaker: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Wisesaying001:
And how did you come up with the claim if I may ask?
The person dies, this means that there is no more pulse or feelings or thoughts, everything perishes. Its body passes through the natural stages of the physics (decomposition).
So I'd love to know where this is coming from.

That is restricted to the shell called body. But as car engines and laptops have proven, they can live even from one body to another.
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Dtruthspeaker: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Flexherbal:
No one truly knows what happens when we die.

We do, if and when we want to know, that is why you fear death.
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Dtruthspeaker: 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2022
Solofresh2:
Suicide is the act of killing oneself, a person who kills himself intentionally to escape from problems.

Death occurs when the soul leaves the body. The soul is immortal but the body is mortal. The body is a temporary vehicle borrowed to the soul for a particular journey of the soul. Suiciding is like throwing away the given body.

Most people think that suicide or killing oneself is escaping themselves from their problems of life. Maybe it looks like the person escaped from problems. But in reality, the person is putting herself/himself into a bigger problem. The person who wants or thinks to suicide must know and realize the real meaning of suicide, the meaning of death, and the consequences of suicide to themselves and others.

Those suicide need to wander as a ghost until the end of the given time for that birth.
It is very difficult to get a chance to be born as a human. From being born into a cell, worms, plants, animals, etc, it is a golden opportunity for a soul to be born as a human. it is a very rare opportunity for a soul can achieve to take human birth. Some belief only about 7 times (or14 times...may vary) of chances to be born as human birth among the millions of birth.

A soul takes human birth based on karmic accounts from the previous births. Only blessed souls able to take human form. So once taken the birth, the length of time for the physical body is set. The time of departure of the soul from the body and to take the next life is set. But a sudden death, the soul had to leave the body by unexpected circumstances event such as an accident, had been murdered or suicide.

The soul needs to wander as a ghost (soul lost the body) until it's given time lapses. During the wandering period, the soul might suffer for food, place of stay and love, etc. without realizing the loss of body. In some cases, the soul can be caught by a black magic practitioner, keep the soul as a slave, and misuse them. This might prolong the soul’s span of time to stay on earth further. There are cases the soul being trapped for hundreds of years. This kind of trapped soul only can escape if some good souls spotted them and release them from the trap of bondage. It is very rare to happen.Until then the soul suffers.

After that, once the soul has left earthly life, this suicide soul will have to undergo further punishment in hell for thousands of years. This will delay the chances to take the next birth. Among the death through accident, and being murdered, the worst is committing suicide. All the karmic debt must be carried by the person himself or herself.

It is written "Evil Pursueth the wicked".
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Solofresh2: 12:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It is written "Evil Pursueth the wicked".
What are you insinuating?
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Dtruthspeaker: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
Solofresh2:
What are you insinuating?

Res ipsa loquitur.

I insinuated nothing.
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Cordenify(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Horus(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2022
People who commit suicide find themselves there because they are so attached to life. They are so attached to some pleasure, so attached to some joy, that they want to kill themselves. And when they kill themselves, they find themselves in a greater dilemma. The restlessness and desires which had created such intense agony inside them do not go away. Their body has gone, but the agony remains. It is like, someone is shivering in the cold, and he goes out in the open and says: I am so cold and removes all his clothes. Will the cold become any less? No! It is only through the body that you can dispel the agony and get rid of misery. Instead, you destroy the very instrument by which you can get rid of agony. That is why this knowledge is so important. We must realize that suicide is the worst thing. It is not the solution.
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Horus:
.... The restlessness and desires which had created such intense agony inside them do not go away. Their body has gone, but the agony remains. It is like, someone is shivering in the cold, and he goes out in the open and says: I am so cold and removes all his clothes. Will the cold become any less? No! It is only through the body that you can dispel the agony and get rid of misery. Instead, you destroy the very instrument by which you can get rid of agony. That is why this knowledge is so important. We must realize that suicide is the worst thing. It is not the solution.

Invalid l:

You have not yet commited suicide so you do not and cannot give Truthful testimony of what happens.
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by LordReed(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
Solofresh2:

As usual one can make up any story when one is telling tales.
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Horus(m): 12:23am On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Invalid l:

You have not yet commited suicide so you do not and cannot give Truthful testimony of what happens.

Have YOU commited suicide?
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Dtruthspeaker: 3:09am On Feb 26, 2022
Horus:

Have YOU commited suicide?

That means you have admitted your testimony does not stand and therefore, you have removed yourself from the witness box. (Locked)

And now you put me in it.

So to your question, "have I committed suicide?"

Obviously, my being here proves that my suicide was not successful cheesy

Secondly, my attempted suicides were UNINTENDED or to my foolish mind, were unintended (UNTIL I LATER LEARNT A LAW WHICH SAID

"A MAN INTENDS THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTION"

So, that stamped on my unintended intent. cheesy

Thus, by that judgement and Law, I have attempted self murder which the whole world is guilty of including you. cheesy

And I did not present any testimony giving report of matters which I do not Truly know WHICH IS WHAT YOU PRESENTED HENCE YOUR INVALID TESTIMONY.
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Horus(m): 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

That means you have admitted your testimony does not stand and therefore, you have removed yourself from the witness box. (Locked)

And now you put me in it.

So to your question, "have I committed suicide?"

Obviously, my being here proves that my suicide was not successful cheesy

Secondly, my attempted suicides were UNINTENDED or to my foolish mind, were unintended (UNTIL I LATER LEARNT A LAW WHICH SAID

"A MAN INTENDS THE CONSEQUENCES OF HIS ACTION"

So, that stamped on my unintended intent. cheesy

Thus, by that judgement and Law, I have attempted self murder which the whole world is guilty of including you. cheesy

And I did not present any testimony giving report of matters which I do not Truly know WHICH IS WHAT YOU PRESENTED HENCE YOUR INVALID TESTIMONY.

OK, You have not yet commited suicide so you do not and cannot give Truthful testimony of what happen
Re: Sucide And It's Consequences (opinion) by Dtruthspeaker: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2022
Horus:

OK, You have not yet commited suicide so you do not and cannot give Truthful testimony of what happen

THE ONLY TESTIMONY I gave is "on have I committed suicide?" And "not on giving testimony of what happens in suicide".

So, you are the only one guilty of Invalid testimony! cheesy

No Road! grin

So I am free to go, so I step out of the stand! grin

Case Dismissed! grin

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Dr. Paul Enenche Medical Outreach At IDP Camp (photos) / Man Converts To Islam & Dumps It After 5 Minutes (video) / Calling Jesus "Man" Is Blasphemy Punishable By Burning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.