Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

How To Fixed Site Can't Be Reached Error Message ( Image Illustration) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Fixed Site Can't Be Reached Error Message ( Image Illustration) (392 Views)

My Website Keeps Telling Me Site Can't Be Reached. What Could Be The Problem? / Bloggers Come In My Site Cannot Be Reached On Pc And Mobile Devices / How to Fix ads.txt error message on Google AdSense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fixed Site Can't Be Reached Error Message ( Image Illustration) by Baikonline: 10:32am On Feb 20, 2022
[img]https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEgoBPqMuYbugNldRmOkRhD4YuI6biJDwZoA_Jlo9IsG1NAMDbHusTG_2KsbmxtS-kAFoDSoinpN65cXhuKcMP2pnqDwgay4YGlQep5chLnO7qDcP5CVW7FLYPRtMc8v7tYjehxS65N5Nvpv89XaZqKmi5ptwfxol0iKR2AZ2ZcKqvUt0agqtJa99zem=s1000[/img]

The full article is featured [url]sweetdealsguide.com[/url]

Steps:
1. On your browser click the options drop-down menu

2. Scroll to and click settings.

3. Then look for security and privacy( its shield and privacy or just privacy for some browsers)and click on it.

4. Click on security and scroll to use secure DNS under advanced settings then chose your desired DNS provider. I recommend quad 9 or cloud flare.

when you finish the problem should be solved and you should be able to view all the sites that displed the error message.

View full article with image illustration on https://www.sweetdealsguide.com/2022/02/how-to-fix-site-cant-be-reached-error.html
Re: How To Fixed Site Can't Be Reached Error Message ( Image Illustration) by amakaDD(f): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2022
Just use a VPN and thank me later...
Re: How To Fixed Site Can't Be Reached Error Message ( Image Illustration) by Baikonline: 11:18am On Feb 20, 2022
amakaDD:
Just use a VPN and thank me later...
VPN won't give you a permanent fix

(1) (Reply)

Help O! / How To Create A Website With Godaddy / Send Bulk Emails For Free Using Gmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.