Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) (498 Views)

Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Who Really Is Judas Iscariot: A Traitor Or Hero? / Let's Stop Blaming Judas Iscariot, He Doesn't Deserve To Be Blame. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) by Utanisco(m): 11:03am On Feb 20, 2022
Without judas iscariot,jesus christ wouldnt have fulfilled destiny.

Most of the time,i think judas is in heaven because of his betrayal to jesus

Without this betrayal im not sure they would have been salvation of our soul in christianity

So i think as a christian i should also give judas credits for he allowed the pathway to our soul salvation through him

Please what is your opinion on this

Thankyou my people
Re: Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) by SmartProf(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2022
The salvation role Jesus fulfilled wasn't dependent on Judas Iscariot. Judas only allowed himself as a tool for the enemy to use, due to his innate nature of greed and backstabbing...you are painting Judas a hero based on ur shallow insight of the scriptures. Judas himself took his own life due to regrets, and couldn't make use of the thirty pieces of silver he was paid. Even if Jesus was predestined to die for humanity, Judas willingly positioned himself to do the dirty job.
The moral lesson here is to have a template of life that doesn't make you a channel for evil deeds. Even if a predestined evil deed must happen, you shouldn't be qualified to play any active role.

2 Likes

Re: Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) by hayoholla(m): 11:22am On Feb 20, 2022
SmartProf:
The salvation role Jesus fulfilled wasn't dependent on Judas Iscariot. Judas only allowed himself as a tool for the enemy to use, due to his innate nature of greed and backstabbing...you are painting Judas a hero based on ur shallow insight of the scriptures. Judas himself took his own life due to regrets, and couldn't make use of the thirty pieces of silver he was paid. Even if Jesus was predestined to die for humanity, Judas willingly positioned himself to do the dirty job.
The moral lesson here is to have a template of life that doesn't make you a channel for evil deeds. Even if the evil deed must happen, you shouldn't be qualified to play the active role.

Youre not smart.
Re: Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) by SonOfEl(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2022
hayoholla:

Youre not smart.

He is. Infact, what he released was a full RHEMA. You aren't.
Re: Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) by advanceDNA: 11:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Utanisco:
Without judas iscariot,jesus christ wouldnt have fulfilled destiny.

Most of the time,i think judas is in heaven because of his betrayal to jesus

Without this betrayal im not sure they would have been salvation of our soul in christianity

So i think as a christian i should also give judas credits for he allowed the pathway to our soul salvation through him

Please what is your opinion on this

Thankyou my people

. Let’s kukuma give credit to buhari for being a president as there could have been no other outcome in 2015

For one outcome there are nearly infinite routes to that outcome....

it ddnt have to be Judas by force...Zechariah’s prophecy of Jesus’ being sold for 30 pieces of silver was never said that it would happen in the hand of one of his disciple.

The prophesy of 30pcs of silver could have played out any other way....that’s prophecy for you...

Jesus could have been arrested in the market...
He could have been taken in the synagogue
Another criminal could have said, I will catch him for you, just pay me 30pcs of silver...
But Judas put himself in the position of evil becos he was an unrepentant sinner that allowed greed to take him over.... his proposition to the scribes and Pharisees was ok becos they because it made it easier for them..

Judas’s wrong decisions made him a candidate. The prophesy didn’t automatically choose him... we are the architect of our lives ....

he doesn’t deserve any credit because his decisions and actions were still wrong anyways
Re: Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) by Utanisco(m): 11:45am On Feb 20, 2022
SmartProf:
The moral lesson here is to have a template of life that doesn't make you a channel for evil deeds. Even if a predestined evil deed must happen, you shouldn't be qualified to play any active role.
so where is judas now?

Hell or heaven
Re: Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) by SmartProf(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
Utanisco:
so where is judas now?

Hell or heaven
Pls direct this very question to Mummy GO. I'm not a spiritual Chief Judge cheesy
Re: Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) by Dtruthspeaker: 12:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Utanisco:
Without judas iscariot,jesus christ wouldnt have fulfilled destiny...

Sure, He got the discredit! Just as Pharoah, Nebuchadnezzar, Ahab, Hanan etc
Re: Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) by Dtruthspeaker: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Utanisco:
Without judas iscariot,jesus christ wouldnt have fulfilled destiny...

Sure, He got the discredit! Just as Pharoah, Nebuchadnezzar, Ahab, Herman etc

Utanisco:

And the path was already set long before Judas did his stupidity. Mathew 5, 6, 7 etc already happened long before Judas.
Re: Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) by Janicex: 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Sure, He got the discredit! Just as Pharoah, Nebuchadnezzar, Ahab, Herman etc

And the path was already set long before Judas did his stupidity. Mathew 5, 6, 7 etc already happened long before Judas.

Everyone is the architect of his/her Fate except if you're a lawful captive
Re: Judas Iscariot Should Also Be Given Credit In The Religion Of Christ(opinion) by Dtruthspeaker: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Janicex:

Everyone is the architect of his/her Fate except if you're a lawful captive

Agreed save that there is also a captivity in unlawfullness.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Forces Pastor To Admit Affair In Front Of Congregation (VIDEO) / Is There Really A "Right Way To Live"? / How Can I Serve God Fervently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.