Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,740 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra (1344 Views)

Ella Williams: Suspected Herdsmen Kill AAU Graduate In Edo / Charly Boy Condemns Appointment Of Nengi Over First-Class Graduate / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by Supremos: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
[s]
ResidentSnitch:

You are obviously shortsighted in your opinion. Nothing stops you from talking about the other people who were killed alongside Sule and their achievements, if any.
They didn't denigrate anyone; so allow them to mourn in peace.
[/s] you're the one that is drained of any iota of humanity.why play up sule as if he worths more than others?. Just because of first class?. Do you know what academic qualifications others that died along had, or are pursuing?. Shortsightedness is your real name. No one's death is more unfortunate than the other. Let's condemn the death and remove first class and north from the entire incident.
Was he killed because he had first class?. Ediot
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by Conrod: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Xscape1993:
Wishing the South East people all the best in their mission impossible.
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by kennywiz: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

Praise excellence when the person is alive. Praise him during his graduation and promotions. Not when reporting his death, especially when other people died in the same incident. Will you add third-class when reporting his fellow passengers that were also killed by the same gunmen? Using first-class to report his own death implies that he is more important than other people that died with him.

Just like punishment is not just for the offender but a lesson for the on-lookers, so is praising the effort of the dead for the living also not just for the dead.

When people know that even after they're gone their efforts will be remembered, they work harder.

Have you seen a living saint?
Have you seen the picture of a living person on any money?

I understand where you are coming from, but a real man admits when he makes a mistake.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by kennywiz: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Lemme ask? If he said KILLED A GRADUATE, should that make those without degree feel less important?

Or when they said A Corp Member, does it make jambites feel unrecognized?

Inferiority complex is a desease.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by Conrod: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Who told you they are ipob?

They are dss in collaboration with fulani fed govt.

The dss and fulani govt are killing fulanis, dss, police and army to give ipob and esn bad names.

Lamidi kwanu saw this and told us.
"BAT" and its husbandry can be a tough job,...save you mind and quit now.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by IGBOSON1: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2022
Supremos:
The same way we in SE are wishing the North and SW the best, for all the lives that have been lost in those regions

Don't mind the bastard!

His kind makes one recall a scenario where different ethnic grps are stuck in a shithole. One where 'unidentified' murderers arise as a consequence of the incompetence and/or lust for power by one of the major grps that has hegemonic control over all the rest. This hegemony is enabled/supported by another lesser major grp in the shithole (let's call them the 2nd leg of the tripod) that thinks it equally 'needs' the shithole to survive! Now another major grp that isn't as powerful as the hegemony (let's call these the 3rd leg of the tripod), realises that the situation has become untenable and things just cannot continue the way they've been going....with the constant loss of lives and cheating of eveyone else by the murderous hegemony. This 3rd leg then resolves, in everyones interest, to try and bring an end to the existence of the shithole, or at the very least try to escape if the others have a deathwish and don't wanna do anything about their precarious situation! However, the ruling hegemony in the shithole keeps on preventing the 3rd leg from either changing the status-quo or trying to leave....and the mindboggling thing is that the 2nd leg of the tripod (equal in status with the 3rd leg and just as intelligent) elects to keep on supporting the hegemony to frustrate the 3rd legs moves and thus helps in sustaining the existence of the bloodied and murderous shithole!

Now when murders occur in the 3rd legs part of the shithole (remember, the hegemony controls this shithole with the active support of the 2nd leg, and hence is saddled with the job of protecting lives and properties of all who dwell in it as per primary responsibilities of gov't), the ruling hegemony and its 2nd leg enabler now turn around and blame or laugh at the 3rd leg which wanted to do something practical to bring an end to the entire mess in the first place! And in most cases, the senseless and inexplicable murders witnessed in the 3rd legs territory are carried out by agents of the ruling hegemony that have infiltrated their territory in the name of 'one shithole'!

This is the conundrum and inexplicable mess Nigeria has become!
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by michlins(m): 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
R. I P. to him.

But first-class-graduate is not relevant in this post. Even a barrow pusher is equally a human. A bus conductor is not less human than a first class graduate. Let us learn to avoid sentiments when addressing critical issues. After all, first-class does not guarantee first-class benefits to society. A non graduate or a third-class graduate can treat society better than a first-class graduate. What matters here is that we have sadly lost a life, being a first-class graduate makes no difference here.

Other passengers died with him. Will you use first-class or third class to report their deaths? Using fir-class to report this one implies he is more important than those who died with him, and it is very wrong. Praise his excellence during his graduation and promotions. Not when reporting his death, considering the fact that other people also died in the same incident.
it's important we talk about his qualifications especially when he's murdered by people who are have never been successful at all in any endeavor in life.

From the sponsors here on the internet and the murderers in the streets, they are complete failures. Just check their records
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by immortalcrown(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
michlins:
it's important we talk about his qualifications especially when he's murdered by people who are have never been successful at all in any endeavor in life.
From the sponsors here on the internet and the murderers in the streets, they are complete failures. Just check their records
Just one question for you. Would you talk about the qualifications of other people murdered in the same vehicle?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by michlins(m): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
immortalcrown:

Just one question for you. Would you talk about the qualifications of other people murdered in the same vehicle?
you need a grasp of English language cause I can't be explaining myself
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by immortalcrown(m): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
kennywiz:

Just like punishment is not just for the offender but a lesson for the on-lookers, so is praising the effort of the dead for the living also not just for the dead. When people know that even after they're gone their efforts will be remembered, they work harder. Have you seen a living saint?
Have you seen the picture of a living person on any money? I understand where you are coming from, but a real man admits when he makes a mistake.
You are unnecessarily mixing things up here. Being a saint is totally different. Being a saint is about how he used his first-class degree to touch mankind. Since you claim I made a mistake, I have one question for you. Would you use non graduate, third class and dropout to report other passengers that were murdered in the same vehicle?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by immortalcrown(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
michlins:
you need a grasp of English language cause I can't be explaining myself
You are just making noise here. Otherwise, answer my question. Many people were murdered in the same vehicle by the same killers at the same time. In a situation like that, you are not supposed to describe one of the victims as being more important than the rest, Even if that particular victim is the only child of his or her parents. All the people killed are equally humans.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by ResidentSnitch(f): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Supremos:
[s][/s] you're the one that is drained of any iota of humanity.why play up sule as if he worths more than others?. Just because of first class?. Do you know what academic qualifications others that died along had, or are pursuing?. Shortsightedness is your real name. No one's death is more unfortunate than the other. Let's condemn the death and remove first class and north from the entire incident.
Was he killed because he had first class?. Ediot
Wow... You went all gun blazing with your insults.
Good for you shaa. I can afford to let this one slide. Happy Sunday dear.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill First Class Graduate In Anambra by 1828eightte: 4:29am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
Who told you they are ipob?

They are dss in collaboration with fulani fed govt.

The dss and fulani govt are killing fulanis, dss, police and army to give ipob and esn bad names.

Lamidi kwanu saw this and told us.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Short-sighted In Politics? / I'm Igbo I Do Not Hate The Yoruba People , I Only Dislike Tinubu / Sarki Takes A Swipe At Bola Tinubu And Yoruba Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.