Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! (688 Views)

Prophet Segun ADEBAYO Reveals What Will Likely Happen To Those Who Killed Mohbad / 2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 12:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Keep fllg
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Listen carefully!
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 12:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
You can ask questions please.
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Listen to the end.
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 12:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Clarity upon clarity
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 6:29am On Feb 21, 2022
Can a born again Christian be possessed by demons?
Find out now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0iEIT31RM
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2022
GOOD MORNING SAINTS

. CHRISTOCENTRIC MEAL
. DR ABEL DAMINA
. FEBRUARY 21

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0EyLV0HWRI
Please watch the video till the end

YOU HAVE AUTHORITY IN THE NAME(10)

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John explains where Jesus was going to after his death and resurrection.

“The word “house” implies a household.

The word “mansions” implies dwelling place, where one stays and abides. Hence, he is explaining where the father dwells.

The word “prepare” implies to create a space inside. Hence, he is talking of a place inside.

His redemptive work will be seen in the place he prepared for us.

We have seen that Jesus went to the right hand of the Father so John is letting us know what the right hand refers to.

The end result of His work:

John 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
We will be where he is.

Vs 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do [it.
The name of Jesus speaks of our identification. It is the spirit in us. His accomplishment is that he gave us his spirit. Indwelling of the spirit, of the father is the name of Jesus.

Vs 16-20

The right hand is the indwelling of the father and the son. We are indwelt by the spirit of God

The name of Jesus is the indwelling of the spirit. That is, what he accomplished for us is the indwelling of the spirit.

1st Corinthians 3:16
Ephesians 1:13-14
Ephesians 4:30

CONFESSION: I am at the right hand of God. I am indwelt by the Spirit of God. The fat lives in me.her lives in me, Christ
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 6:28am On Feb 22, 2022
THE REVELATION OF THE CROSS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V3aSE_UVPE
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2022
GOOD MORNING SAINTS

. CHRISTOCENTRIC MEAL
. DR ABEL DAMINA
. FEBRUARY 23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMWVJE1x9aw

YOU HAVE AUTHORITY IN THE NAME(12)

What should be our attitude to the name?

1st John 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
Vs 14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:
Vs 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

The man born again must develop confidence in the name and that confidence will come from knowledge.

The believer must treat the name with reverence. Hence, you do not begin to use the name for frivolities.

Hebrews 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

The word “giving thanks” implies confession, that is, to acknowledge his name.

Hebrews 2:11 For both he that sanctifieth and they who are sanctified are all of one: for which cause he is not ashamed to call them brethren,
Vs 12 Saying, I will declare thy name unto my brethren, in the midst of the church will I sing praise unto thee.

This is the praise. You make claims of what Christ has done.

Romans 10:9-10

Paul calls confession; the preaching of the gospel.

1st Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Therefore, in confessing His name, it is an acknowledgment of the facts of the gospel.

CONFESSION: I sing more, talk more about the name. I consistently confess the name.
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
WHO CREATED SATAN?
FIND OUT NOW!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNSMu16lVLQ
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2022
GOOD MORNING SAINTS

. CHRISTOCENTRIC MEAL
. DR ABEL DAMINA
. FEBRUARY 22

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bHvzBxDeCg

YOU HAVE AUTHORITY IN THE NAME(11)

The believer needs to realise and walk in the authority in the name. The believer must not treat lightly the authority given him in Christ. The name of Jesus is the believers’ authority; absolute in dominion, supreme in authority, nothing is above that name.

A man going for deliverance doesn’t believe in the name, a man that is accosted with the appearance of demonic activities... does not believe in the name.

Even the man, David with the foreshadowing of the name wrought great miracle (1 Samuel 17), how much more the man who is born again.

Also, the disciples demonstrated authority in His name as a power of attorney.

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

The believer now has that authority.

Mark 16:15-17

The believer has the right to use the name to heal the sick, cast out devils.

The believer has the right to use the name to:

 Do the works of Jesus John 14:11

Ask - to demand something to be done

 Pray in the name John 16:23

Acts 3:12-16

What they did was to simply acknowledge the authority in the name.

The Acts of the apostles were things done by men that knew the name of Jesus

We have the right to use the name for signs and wonders.

The Believers authority is not just available, it is necessary. Hence, you must know and use the believers’ authority. You must exercise your dominion. We have authority over all the works of the devil.

Authority is often given because of responsibility and we have that responsibility.

Matthew 28:18-19

The believers authority is for the work of ministry and must be used.

CONFESSION: I use the name of Jesus, I demonstrate authority in the name. I do the works of Jesus.
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by Workch: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2022
The red sea-Egypt story didn't happen.
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 9:29am On Feb 27, 2022
*THE BIBLE IS A RELIABLE COLLECTION OF HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS WRITTEN BY EYEWITNESSES DURING THE LIFETIME OF OTHER EYEWITNESSES AND THEY REPORT SUPERNATURAL EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE IN FULFILLMENT OF SPECIFIC PROPHECIES AND THEIR WRITINGS ARE DIVINE RATHER THAN HUMAN IN ORIGIN*

*THIS IS CORE REASONWHY WE BELIEVE THE BIBLE!

*IT'S FINAL AUTHORITY IN CHRISTIAN DOCTRINE, 66 BOOKS WRITTEN ON 3 DIFFERENT CONTINENTS IN 3 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES BY OVER 40 AUTHORS FROM ALL WORKS OF LIFE COVERING HUNDREDS OF SUBJECTS OVER A PERIOD OF 1500 YEARS*
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 12:53am On Feb 28, 2022
The glory of God is in the resurrection of Christ Jesus!
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sound exegesis
Re: Who Killed The Egyptians In The Red Sea? Find Out Now! by PWGLTD(m): 8:15am On Mar 06, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Pray For Your Enemies To Die! / 4 Reasons Christian Women Should AVOID Artificial Hair / How Can You Find True Religion? 9 Ways You Can Identify It !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.