Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) (994 Views)

How Politics Divided The 2 Greatest Tribes Of Africa(video) / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / My Greatest Political Blunder - Dr Michael Okpara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by vasel15: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
All Nigerians politicians are the same apc, pdp, all the same, but these 2 are notorious,hahaha and history would never be kind to them forever, the first one already destroyed Nigeria in 1985 so history won't be kind to those that brought him back to destroy us one more time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by silverlinen(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Damn they're the best ever
Re: Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by nzeobi(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Building one refinery every year

1 Like

Re: Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by vasel15: 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
nzeobi:
Building one refinery every year

Haha
Re: Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by mightyhaze: 12:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
They kinda got that one meal a day right..

Many Nigerians now find it hard to feed twice daily

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by helinues: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Una crying dey sweet us baje.

grin
Re: Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by mightyhaze: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
helinues:

grin
dey sweet you from your under the bridge abode ba?

1 Like

Re: Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by helinues: 1:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
mightyhaze:
dey sweet you from your under the bridge abode ba?

Toh, me wey dey watch NASA unexplained files.. Oh, I forgot, NTA no dey show that.

Anyways , you could be talking from experience sha
Re: Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by vasel15: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
mightyhaze:
They kinda got that one meal a day right..

Many Nigerians now find it hard to feed twice daily

Haha
Re: Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by mightyhaze: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
helinues:

Toh, me wey dey watch NASA unexplained files.. Oh, I forgot, NTA no dey show that.

So because u dey watch cable all is well with Nigeria and those that are holding the short end must be laughed at.. I wish u can come out in your own community and spit this trash in their face..

30k crew. Spits!

1 Like

Re: Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by 1828eightt: 4:30am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:

grin
[/s]
Re: Checkout The 2 Greatest Political Scammers Of All Time In Nigeria (photos) by 1828eighff: 4:31am On Feb 21, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Only Peter Obi Government Can Redeem Nigeria / AriseTv Debate: Senate President's Aide, Sidiq, Hails 'Brilliant' Okowa (Pix) / APC Launches Jagaban Youth Army, Promise To Pay 200k For Tweeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.