Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,250 members, 7,867,656 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 (29044 Views)

8-Year-Old Queen Nnenna Abel Kalu Feeds Over 200 Street Children In Lagos / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by hatchy(f): 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Wishing her a speedy recovery.

#Say no to the Iragbiji criminal
Did Tinubu kill your grandparents that you will not allow the Pee Poo president to drink water and drop cup.

May Ipob bullet not miss your head.
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ProfAmaben(m): 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Evidenx:
TRASH

Facts don't lie

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
jaxxy:

Calling Smtn that has affected/changed many lives for 2years now a scam seems rather insensitive or inhuman.

The fact there are variations in its effects doesn’t make it a scam.

I'm not doubting the existence of the virus. But you and I have to accept that it has been politicized and now the political elites have trouble scaling back on its effectiveness as a tool.

For example, they once said there is no need to wear masks only to turn around and say wearing masks reduces the risk of infection. Here in Nigeria, people wear ordinary cotton cloths as masks. The question is how a cotton mask will filter out a virus that may even be smaller in diameter than an atom of oxygen.
Also, covid is not the most infectious disease ever known to man. In fact, the flu is still known to be more infectious than covid. Yet, we've not had lockdowns due to covid, we never had lockdowns due to ebola or lassa fever despite how more deadly and infectious they are. No one has been keeping records and giving updates on lassa fever and spending billions of dollars to ensure the whole world is vaccinated or else we will never be completely free to return to normal.

You see the scam now?

1 Like

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Archworld:

I don't know much about their selection

Aaaaaaaah....oga. why now?
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by sambass(m): 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
I don't wish Britain anything good.
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by FLYFIRE(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
When this woman dies at 95 years these people will say covid 19 caused her death...that is the plan

1 Like

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Poncedsiun(m): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2022
Whatever
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Omoluabi16(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
God please save the queen.
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by meobizy(f): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Realestatevixen:
Abeg make this woman no die, I hear say that her son wey suppose take over, na evil man.

No be me tok o
”I hear say,” “I think say,” “One man for my village talk say.” See your life, Nairalander. Mscheew.
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Bravejayh: 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
God save the Queen!
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by meobizy(f): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Good riddance if the inevitable happens. These stupid people claim once the queen dies then the final person who speaks original English is lost. Mscheew. British arrogance.
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by BigBashiru: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4784349301680514&id=666870450095107

The Queen had been in contact with her eldest son and heir, the Prince of Wales, who tested positive last week.

Queen of the western European savages....
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by BigBashiru: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
meobizy:
Good riddance if the inevitable happens. These stupid people claim once the queen dies then the final person who speaks original English is lost. Mscheew. British arrogance.

The western European savages (British, French etc) are indeed quite arrogant.

1 Like

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Get well soon my queen �
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by CoronaVirusPro: 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
chigoziri2403:
COVID 19 is like a flu,it would be gone in no time

Same flu that ravaged Italy, New-York and India

Better just pray it does not come for you. Have you seen refrigerated trucks parked in hospitals in high numbers? You think they delivering drugs?

Stop spreading disinformation.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Archworld(m): 3:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Aaaaaaaah....oga. why now?

grin grin Abeg use Google joor
I for do am myself but who their selection epp?
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Wishing her a speedy recovery.

#Say no to the Iragbiji criminal

But wish buhari dead...awon first class were
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by peacettw: 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Noone cares
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Danny50: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Death is possibly knacking
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by lexy2014: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Archworld:

grin grin Abeg use Google joor
I for do am myself but who their selection epp?

Not really looking for d information. No need for Google. Am a bit knowledgeable in that area of British life
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

I'm not doubting the existence of the virus. But you and I have to accept that it has been politicized and now the political elites have trouble scaling back on its effectiveness as a tool.

For example, they once said there is no need to wear masks only to turn around and say wearing masks reduces the risk of infection. Here in Nigeria, people wear ordinary cotton cloths as masks. The question is how a cotton mask will filter out a virus that may even be smaller in diameter than an atom of oxygen.
Also, covid is not the most infectious disease ever known to man. In fact, the flu is still known to be more infectious than covid. Yet, we've not had lockdowns due to covid, we never had lockdowns due to ebola or lassa fever despite how more deadly and infectious they are. No one has been keeping records and giving updates on lassa fever and spending billions of dollars to ensure the whole world is vaccinated or else we will never be completely free to return to normal.

You see the scam now?

Politicized yes or maybe. Scam it depends on country bt covid is actually more infectious than Lassa fever and the others u mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by symbianDON(m): 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
This covid scam is getting stale.

She was vaccinated. She wears her masks like it contains oxygen. She cancelled so many engagements due to covid restriction and even observed social distancing. Yet, she and her son contacted covid. Not in 2019, 2020, 2021 but 2022.

The question is when will the scam end?
I'm sure they are working hard to release the updated covid version.....of course, it will fail like it's predecessors!
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Archworld(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
lexy2014:

Not really looking for d information. No need for Google. Am a bit knowledgeable in that area of British life

Then help me out of my ignorance. Google will give me a lot of information I won't be able to read at once
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by bluefilm: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
linearity:

Vaccination does not prevent infection, it is only effective against serious illness, hospitalization or death.

The virus can still infect you, but your body’s immune system is now better equipped comparatively to fight the invaders and overcome.

Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Realestatevixen: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
meobizy:
”I hear say,” “I think say,” “One man for my village talk say.” See your life, Nairalander. Mscheew.

See your life. Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Walkee: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
MosheDayan:
if she was aware and sanctioned the deaths of Igbos in 1967, then she and her offspring would continue to taste sorry till they all depart this world. and it would start with her children. amen
lmao she's 94 years old. If your mother gets to 90 years you should be celebrating. There's nothing for her to taste. She has lived a fulfilled life
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Originalsly: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

This covid scam is getting stale.

She was vaccinated. She wears her masks like it contains oxygen. She cancelled so many engagements due to covid restriction and even observed social distancing. Yet, she and her son contacted covid. Not in 2019, 2020, 2021 but 2022.

The question is when will the scam end?

.... and those above 60 are very vulnerable to the virus. She is 95... shouldn't she be dead on contracting the virus? ... or is it thanks to the "vaccine" and boosters she is saved from hospitalization and death? Let the spin doctors arise.... the Queen can be the poster girl for COVID-19 vaccines.
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Walkee: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
jaxxy:

Calling Smtn that has affected/changed many lives for 2years now a scam seems rather insensitive or inhuman.

The fact there are variations in its effects doesn’t make it a scam.
it's government that changed lives not covid. Nobody I know ever suffered from covid

1 Like

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN#
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by matm: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
McGg:
What I know is that one day she will join her ancestors

She holds one /many of the chains that's keeping Africa in bondage

No human is holding anyone.Even if she died today, things will keep getting worse.It can only get better for if u struggle harder and diversify ur streams of income.
Praying for a perceived enemy to die is a futile exercise, for when one enemy dies, others who might be worse arise.No human borne of woman lives without attacks and enemies.

1 Like

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Foreseer: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
linearity:

Vaccination does not prevent infection, it is only effective against serious illness, hospitalization or death.

The virus can still infect you, but your body’s immune system is now better equipped comparatively to fight the invaders and overcome.
See analysis wey give different definition to " vaccine".

Lai mohamed gang member.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine / War In Ukraine: 'America Is Learning The Art Of Humility' / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.