Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,209 members, 7,867,513 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 (29042 Views)

8-Year-Old Queen Nnenna Abel Kalu Feeds Over 200 Street Children In Lagos / Boris Johnson Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Prince Charles Tests Positive To Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by MosheDayan: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin leave the slave that do not want to be freed, The queen is a thief who stole so much from so many people and still stealing from UK tax payers, the queen and her corrupt families has never done a days work yet they live flambouyant lifestyles.. people are homeless and hungry in England while the queen rides past them in a Gold carriage and lives in a large 200 empty rooms palace.
I don't blame the queen. I blame the foolls who believe that she has to be worshipped.

1 Like

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by maureensylvia(f): 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
Charlie will be smiling now
Unfortunately, he can't be a king
It automatically goes to prince William
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by lailo: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ao gbe mama rele........
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Harrynight(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nokio1:
Charlie talk true wetin u arrange

Wen this news broke out, Charlie Boy will be like "God let thy will be done"
grin
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by promzy555(m): 4:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmmmm, she don try
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Harrynight(m): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
maureensylvia:

Why would the throne bypass Charles?
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
I dont get it. Eliza never vaccinate
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Harrynight(m): 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
Burger01:

A guy at my work place, white guy o, fully vacinated...fully boosted o, still had covid three times! I had malaria and these white people say na covid shocked

Even if u have malaria, make mistake go run COVID test you will get a COVID-19 positive results

2 Likes

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Elidrisy20: 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
R.I.P old witch
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by TempleHouse: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
GOD SAVES THE QUEEN !
HER ROYAL MAJESTY !!
THE HEAD OF STATE !!!

THE SAINT OF THE WORLD !
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by equity1(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2022
Quick Recovery Ma.
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by cornelboy(f): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
She don try for life undecided
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by maureensylvia(f): 5:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
Harrynight:

Why would the throne bypass Charles?

Old age
And Charlie is willing to
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Exkandayee(m): 5:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin grin please don't insult monkeys.. monkeys has far better functioning brains than africans... Monkeys managed to rule themselves without hate, corruptions, nepotism, looting, frauds, witchcrafts, kidnapping and tribalisms.

Monkeys are more organised than Africans. Monkeys even enjoys constant electricity, clean water, adequate healthcares, good roads and functioning schools than nigerians.
You are indeed gypsy king,I hate when ignorant people blame white man for their stupidity
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Harrynight(m): 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
maureensylvia:

Old age
And Charlie is willing to

But Is there an age limit to ascend the throne
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by TempleHouse: 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
gypsey:
True, it doesn't matter how you explain it to them..

2 years ago we were made to believe we are all gonna die, the news were lying about 4000 deaths, 5000 deaths a day and 200000 infections all were lies i have come to realise.
gypsey:
True, it doesn't matter how you explain it to them..

2 years ago we were made to believe we are all gonna die, the news were lying about 4000 deaths, 5000 deaths a day and 200000 infections all were lies i have come to realise.
YOUR IGNORANCE IS AN INSULT TO THE FAMILIES AND LOVED ONES OF THOUSANDS WHO HAD LOST PEOPLE TO COVID IN NIGERIA AND ABROAD.

I WONDER IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO ANY AIRPORT TALK LESS OF TRAVELLING OUT TO UNDERSTAND THE REAL TRUTH.

UNFORTUNATELY,YOU'RE HAPPY TO REMAIN IN YOUR STATE OF IGNORANCE !!?
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by McGg: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Exkandayee:

How she kept Africa in bondage, you guys keep taking shit,we Africans are monkeys, thanks to the whites that made you to reason the way you do today, nonsense

YOU AFRICAN IS A MONKEY.

you dey reason up side down
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by macjireh: 6:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Realestatevixen:
Abeg make this woman no die, I hear say that her son wey suppose take over, na evil man.

No be me tok o
Actually d antichrist is already in England...I'm very sure after d death of d queen,,d antichrist will emerge which is likely d next king
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by ifeanyiclement: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Wished her a quick recovery. She is a world royal mother-figure
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by verifiablefacts: 6:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
Then take it back
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by verifiablefacts: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
careytommy37:

You just took the words out of my mouth
OK
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by GreyLaw(m): 8:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
This covid scam is getting stale.

She was vaccinated. She wears her masks like it contains oxygen. She cancelled so many engagements due to covid restriction and even observed social distancing. Yet, she and her son contacted covid. Not in 2019, 2020, 2021 but 2022.

The question is when will the scam end?

Hahahaha... smart man!

1 Like

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by GreyLaw(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2022
jaxxy:

Politicized yes or maybe. Scam it depends on country bt covid is actually more infectious than Lassa fever and the others u mentioned.

In my opinion, Ebola and Lassa have worse prognosis that Covid 19. Ebola officially kills over 60% of its victims. Covid numbers were severely bloated to make it look the way it is today. If Ebola spread in Nigeria like covid supposedly spread, millions of Nigerians would be dead today.

1 Like

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by GreyLaw(m): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
maureensylvia:

By what law? Charles is the next in line and he will be king.
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
TempleHouse:

YOUR IGNORANCE IS AN INSULT TO THE FAMILIES AND LOVED ONES OF THOUSANDS WHO HAD LOST PEOPLE TO COVID IN NIGERIA AND ABROAD.

I WONDER IF YOU HAVE EVER BEEN TO ANY AIRPORT TALK LESS OF TRAVELLING OUT TO UNDERSTAND THE REAL TRUTH.

UNFORTUNATELY,YOU'RE HAPPY TO REMAIN IN YOUR STATE OF IGNORANCE !!?
lick my bottom! cheesy what do you know? You nathing!
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Exkandayee(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
McGg:

YOU AFRICAN IS A MONKEY.

you dey reason up side down
You weh deh reason down side up,I don see you finish, idiot
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
They have the cure for her already unless her time is up on the planet earth... sad
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by jaxxy(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
GreyLaw:

In my opinion, Ebola and Lassa have worse prognosis that Covid 19. Ebola officially kills over 60% of its victims. Covid numbers were severely bloated to make it look the way it is today. If Ebola spread in Nigeria like covid supposedly spread, millions of Nigerians would be dead today.

I used the word more infectious not more fatal.
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
macjireh:

Actually d antichrist is already in England...I'm very sure after d death of d queen,,d antichrist will emerge which is likely d next king
The way some of you people come out with all kinda rubbish beats my imaginations. grin the so called King has no say in the UK government The king would be just celebratory...There are no such thing as antichrist, it doesn't exist.. by the way who introduced christ to you? Was it not the same English men? What language is christ? You are not sure of any king or antichrist. The only thing you are sure of is that you will go to the toilet today, grin

Sorry to disappoint you, we have nothing like antichrist here in England it is all in your crazy head.

2 Likes

Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
Realestatevixen:
Abeg make this woman no die, I hear say that her son wey suppose take over, na evil man.

No be me tok o
Evil man how? He can he as evil as he like.. we don't care! He will have no influence in anything, this is not 1905 this is 2022, when the king can behead people for no reason, infact, his kingship will just be celebratory that's all. He will have no power.
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
GreyLaw:

correct! The whole thing was a sham.
Re: 95-Year-Old Queen Elizabeth Tests Positive For COVID-19 by McGg: 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Exkandayee:
You weh deh reason down side up,I don see you finish, idiot

ROMANCELANDER

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White House Weighs Three-Way Deal To Get Fighter Jets To Ukraine / War In Ukraine: 'America Is Learning The Art Of Humility' / Video Of The Man Throwing Eggs At King Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.