Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) (56844 Views)

Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / Irate Youths Burn Police Station In Niger, Block Abuja-kaduna Expressway / Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by pseudaria: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunmsg:
I love my Yoruba folks, we just can’t stomach treachery. We can allow a lot of things to slide but definitely not treachery. So many people came out in Osun state yesterday to vote for Oyetola not because they like him but to register their displeasure towards the irresponsible and ungrateful behavior of Aregbesola.

I sincerely hope he has gotten the message that Yorubas won’t condone betrayals and support anybody no matter how highly placed to bite the fingers that fed him. Hopefully, he will retrace his steps quickly.

Is this a parody of sorts? Yorubas the architect of betrayals don't like betrayal.
I laugh in omisore

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by cornerstonee: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mystic216:
Hehehehe
Ndi ofe mmanu and confusion

Can't be more confused like the dot

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Omodua(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
madridguy:
Tinubu supporter! So,you're happy with the Impunity. Mind you,the election was rigged in favour of Oyetola. Aregbe loyalists and supporters were prevented from voting. Is that election
Mtchweeee

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by mikywonder(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Imagine
Na same people wey bring in bubu
Their mumu never do

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by jesmond3945: 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
Nigerian youths are useless.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunmsg:
I love my Yoruba folks, we just can’t stomach treachery. We can allow a lot of things to slide but definitely not treachery. So many people came out in Osun state yesterday to vote for Oyetola not because they like him but to register their displeasure towards the irresponsible and ungrateful behavior of Aregbesola.

I sincerely hope he has gotten the message that Yorubas won’t condone betrayals and support anybody no matter how highly placed to bite the fingers that fed him. Hopefully, he will retrace his steps quickly.

Bt they have stomached the treachery against afenifere since 1999. undecided this is about bullion van money than anything else.

I just hope aregbesola has FG backing cos that’s the only way to bring down tinubu’s hand in Apc osun.

Sadly he can’t join the winning train with Pdp/Adeleke.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2022
I pity the holiday minister
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Bounceboune7: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
History555:

Cry me a river. Heroine addicts go where drugs are.
From aregbe is the best gov, to osun state does not need federal allocation to aregbe is ipob.
who is the next fool u are pushing to d dungeon?

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
If you like hiss from your house to 3rd mainland bridge no one cares.

Omodua:
Tinubu supporter! So,you're happy with the Impunity. Mind you,the election was rigged in favour of Oyetola. Aregbe loyalists and supporters were prevented from voting. Is that election
Mtchweeee

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Supremos:
Southwest politics of acrimony, evil and wickedness.
I can assure you, they were the brain behind Jonathan's coffin campaign.

Aragbesola must die, simply he opposed their pampers wearing, okpolo-eyed drug lord.

A region where thieves and criminals are exalted to high heavens because of poverty

South east has more serious political problems to deal with than this. No good candidates and if a good one comes from the wrong party they won’t vote for him and suffer for another 4 or 8 years. Lolz

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by DSoj(m): 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Aregbe is an IDiot* , a Big Fooool.
Even if U have issues with Tinubu, how do U go about saying those nonsense. He of all people should know better

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by abikason(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola can still resurrect, its as easy as joining senator Adeleke in PDP .... wise politicians don't actually die political grin
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunmsg:

At the bolded

Can we now say a big CONGRATULATIONS to the Adeleke of the PDP? cheesy
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
As shared by Top Facebook blog IbadanToday This is happening live at Alimosho in Lagos where APC members are currently burning the coffin of Aregbesola.

Aregbesola has politically died in Lagos State.

Say No to Aregbesola in Lagos State.

With respect to the forthcoming election in Osun state come July this year, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola gave support to the Ex SSG Moshood Adeoti while neglecting the present Governor, Oyetola Gboyega who won the APC gubernatorial primary election held yesterday polled a total number of 222,169 to defeat his rival Moshood Adeoti with 12,921 votes.

Do you think that will be the end of Aregbesola in Osun and Lagos state?

https://www.facebook.com/1507753979369563/posts/2632300940248189/

Are these the people you called youth? undecided
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by BlueBlackPackag(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
He isn't president yet but see what he is doing "by proxy". 9ja wise up now or forever remain foolish

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by ejimatic: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
seunmsg:

. Your head is correct! God bless you grin grin grin

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by seniormallam(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Loyalty in Nigeria means dancing to the master's tune for the rest of your life, even if the master die today, the master's children expect continuous loyalty from you, and the master's children also expect to inherit the loyalty in such that the loyal man children should continue serving the masters children..........very stupid ideology, Aregbe should support whoever he pleases without causing uproar
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jobless and lazy youth!
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by zoedew: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
As shared by Top Facebook blog IbadanToday This is happening live at Alimosho in Lagos where APC members are currently burning the coffin of Aregbesola.

Aregbesola has politically died in Lagos State.

Say No to Aregbesola in Lagos State.

With respect to the forthcoming election in Osun state come July this year, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola gave support to the Ex SSG Moshood Adeoti while neglecting the present Governor, Oyetola Gboyega who won the APC gubernatorial primary election held yesterday polled a total number of 222,169 to defeat his rival Moshood Adeoti with 12,921 votes.

Do you think that will be the end of Aregbesola in Osun and Lagos state?

https://www.facebook.com/1507753979369563/posts/2632300940248189/

He is finished. Haughty, proud, arrogant and full of himself! He arrogates to himself all knowledge. He plays God!

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Loveknitting: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
These are not youth naaa,
These are bunches of failed elderly.

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by goody234: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Supremos:
This is the politics the bullion Van lord and his uneducated thugs plays in southwest, and is called sophistication.

Bunch of Omo ales and agberos rumming around the streets of Lagos, without a plan for their future, only waiting for freebies from their pampers wearing, okpolo-eyed druggy, so as to attack opposition voices
yepa i dey laugh o

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 3:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
Most Nigerian youths don't even know where they stand.

Give them money to buy beer and marijuana now they will do U-turn.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by PressMyButton: 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Aregbe played ibo kind of politics. He went overboard.

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
Sad development, dumb, broke youths, always ready to be willing tools for criminal politicians, they can even die for politicians, for crumbs.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by biroo: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmm , politics in Nigeria is another things entirely
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Taiggarr: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Is that the end of road for Aregbesola?

Like for Senator Ademola Adeleke of PDP Share for Governor Oyetola Gboyega of APC

Dancing Senator?

You kids are not serious...

Adeleke beat Oyetola?

Nairaland is filled with derelicts from peasant homes/backgrounds..

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by gbengaeed(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
Who them bury alive?

colorsofrainbow:
You see what I'm saying. Tinubu agberos are now burying someone alive just as they did to gej in 2014 but just because Tinubu shit for agbada and Nigerians demanded for change of quality pampers, Tinubu's agberos started running upandan crying on the manner in which Tinubu is mocked everywhere
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Okwyjesus(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
Is that the end of road for Aregbesola?

Like for Senator Ademola Adeleke of PDP Share for Governor Oyetola Gboyega of APC

PDP may win Osun with all this power tussle
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Amala and Ewedu children deserve whatever they get, they are currently packaging the cocaine lord for 2023.
They will still burn his coffin by the time his owomida goons start destroying the entire Yorubaland

Your view is tribalistic

Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Coded081(m): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
This oyetola of a guy did what Ambode couldn't do to Tinubu.
Re: Youths Burn Aregbesola's 'Coffin' & Pictures In Lagos (Photos) by Tboymessiah(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Coded081:
This oyetola of a guy did what Ambode couldn't do to Tinubu.

You can compare Aregbe with Tinubu, how much Aregbe get, na money Tinubu dey use control Lagos politics.

Aregbo no fit give person 100million but Tinubu fit deburst 100million, so thats what make the differences

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo & IBB Rock Customized Caps,campaign For Youths To Win 2019 President(pi / Meet Adamu Badamasi Adamu, Yobe Youngest Governorship Aspirant (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota