Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Someone Who Hasnt Made It In Nigeria Mocking Someone Who Didnt Make It Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Someone Who Hasnt Made It In Nigeria Mocking Someone Who Didnt Make It Abroad (445 Views)

I Am In Rwanda Right Now, I Didnt Pay A Dime To Get Here / Response To The Thread: Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad / Why Do Nigerians Think That They Can Only Make It Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Who Hasnt Made It In Nigeria Mocking Someone Who Didnt Make It Abroad by HEAVEN4444: 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
No be juju be that ? you get these people who have been in nigeria all their lives, are as broke as a joke, dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of, mocking people who went abroad and did not make it or are struggling. Its like bro in nigeria the people who have made it are about 50 percent. 50 percent of the society has made it and 50 percent is struggling. why are you not amongst the 50 percent that has made it ? what are you doing with your life ? what are your excuses ? because those excuses are not valid if 50 percent out of 200 million people have made it. and since you have failed in nigeria why do you think you will automatically make it if you japa ? and more importanty why do you mock people abroad who have not made it ? the guy abroad who has not made it is in the same boat as you in nigeria who have not made it, you have both not made it. i mean what are you doing with your life in nigeria ? its the same nigeria where young boys are becoming billionaires by creating websites like gumtree, flutterwave etc etc etc. People are pushing the boundaries in nigeria. its a new frontier and the innovative will become billionaires overnight, so why are you not amongst these new wave of innovative tech young billionaires who live in nigeria ? but you think the gUy abroad who is not making it - that you are better than that person ? if anything you are worse because you are in your own country and cant make it. not dealing with racism or many regulations and hurdles that the west presents. all you need here is an idea. there are no laws and no one will get in your way. in fact with a great idea many investors will jump on it here. SO ONCE AGAIN I ASK ? WHY DO YOU A FAILURE IN NAIJA THINK YOU ARE BETTER THAN A ' FAILURE ' ABROAD ? AND MORE IMPORTANTLY WHAT MAKES YOU THNK EVEN WHEN YOU GET ABROAD YOU WILL MAKE IT ? YOU KNOW HOW MANY BIG MOUTH NIGERIANS LIKE YOU WHO HAVE SAID WHEN I JAPA I WILL MAKE BIG MONEY ARE BROKE AND HOMELESS ABROAD OR IN A MENTAL FACILITY OUT OF FRUSTRATION . GO TO MENTAL FACILITY ABROAD IT IS FULL OF NIGERIANS. WAN TI YA WEREY ?

here is a story. i was young, no direction in life, dating this nigerian girl. we both lived in brixton england. we were just enjoying life with no thinking about the future. One day her brother came to england and started saying you guys have been in england for X amount of years and you are not back in nigeria yet ? me all i need is 4 years and i will be a very rich man and back in naija. Anyway me and his sister did not work out and i moved up north to the manchester area. i found my purpose and started making good money. a few years later i came for a project in london ( this will make 8 years since that girls brother has been in london ) i was staying in a hotel and i ran into the guy. the guy was smoking weed and life wasnt working out too well for him. I WANTED TO REMIND HIM THAT I THOUGHT YOU SAID IN 4 YEARS YOU WILL BE A RICH MAN AND BACK IN NAIJA BUT HERE YOU ARE 8 YEARS IN --- A STRUGGLING DRUG ADDICT, but hey why kick a man when he is down right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8cCFk41rI

3 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hasnt Made It In Nigeria Mocking Someone Who Didnt Make It Abroad by inspectorg(m): 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Make una kwantineu!!!.....,Na...Na....Na me Fuckup..... embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Someone Who Hasnt Made It In Nigeria Mocking Someone Who Didnt Make It Abroad by Adex2442: 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Someone Who Hasnt Made It In Nigeria Mocking Someone Who Didnt Make It Abroad by dawnomike(m): 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
This must be personal... So, i walk away

1 Like

Re: Someone Who Hasnt Made It In Nigeria Mocking Someone Who Didnt Make It Abroad by HEAVEN4444: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
Below is the story of another big mouth nigga. i will make it when i enter abroad in 1 year. 10 years in the guy still never get papers sef. its only a short video. watch it as the guy dey lament lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8cCFk41rI

lalasticala this frontpage material

(1) (Reply)

How To Travel From Owerri To Kaduna - PMT / Please How Much To Obtain Nigerian Passport? / Please What Is The Cost For Renewing International Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.