Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,744 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

You Failed Us If We Choose Business And No One Lift A Tip Of Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Failed Us If We Choose Business And No One Lift A Tip Of Help (175 Views)

My Husband Came To My Hotel After A Tip-off That I Was Cheating” – Asantewaa / How To Choose Business Owner Titles-lets Find Out / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Failed Us If We Choose Business And No One Lift A Tip Of Help by Jbn11(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
The truth is majority are going down.
Those majority are not on social media.
Some of us have the zeal to do something special.
Some of us have the idea that could ease pain hunger and poverty to. Some people around us.
Sometimes people help those who are cripple or sick, dont get me wrong, some. Looks healthy but are crippled inside. Emotional depressed or going down without media or people to lift them.
I have a lot of business idea I cannot start myself, why not lend me a hand and see my potential?
I don't owe anyone any favor but I can do go things if you lend me a hand. ✋
Help us build our dreams before they die down. Give me a chance to be myself. Gift me a lift I really need it like a kidney.
Here my cry... Be my mentor
Re: You Failed Us If We Choose Business And No One Lift A Tip Of Help by Jbn11(m): 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Give me the chance to do the only one thing am good at.
Listen to the voice in your heart telling you to change my life.

I don't want to be the product of my failed environment.

I speak up to my able father and mother here take me in give me chance.
Am losing focus.
I don't want to think negative.
Am drowning give me a hand.
Re: You Failed Us If We Choose Business And No One Lift A Tip Of Help by Jbn11(m): 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2022
I want to supply original red oil and garri around all over to the people needed.
Invest in me lift me sir/ma.

I will never disappoint you.

Crime doesn't pay.

I need you to help me get to my dream.

(1) (Reply)

High Paying Digital Skills / Get Free Whitelist / Making Money Online (MMO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.