Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

My Husband Came To My Hotel After A Tip-off That I Was Cheating” – Asantewaa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Husband Came To My Hotel After A Tip-off That I Was Cheating” – Asantewaa (846 Views)

A Tip To Making Perfumes Easily / Get Big Quietly, So You Dont Tip Off Potential Competitors / Bar Manager Walks Out Underage Boys Who Came To Drink Beer In His Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Came To My Hotel After A Tip-off That I Was Cheating” – Asantewaa by Aboks(m): 2:21am On Apr 17, 2023
Asantewaa is lucky with a spouse who values her work as an actor and Tiktok influencer, which is why he ignores cheap gossip and reports from critics who aim to build a negative image of his wife, according to the actress.

The well-known influencer has spoken on the importance of prominent figures developing trust in their relationships. This, she feels, contributes to a good partnership.

In an interview with Kwaku Manu on the ‘Aggressive Show’ in April 2023, Asantewaa said that her spouse has never talked her out of acting, even though some men are eager to intervene in their partners’ professions out of fear of them straying.

“Some partners prevent their wives from acting but my husband met me on a movie set. He had come to wash his car at a washing bay where we were shooting.

“I always say this, a man can leave at any time. Don’t abandon your passion. Find a better way to explain things to him. You can build some structures on what not to do. If he trusts you on whatever you do, that’s it,” she admonished.

Asantewaa went on to say that there had been multiple efforts to end her marriage. She said that her spouse is always receiving accusations accusing her of adultery.

She described how her spouse once arrived at a hotel to establish who she was seeing after receiving a tip.

“If you win your husband’s heart, he will not pay heed to rumors and negative reports, screenshots, and videos gossip bring to him.

“One time, someone gave hint to my husband that I was in a hostel with my manager. The good thing is that I had already informed him that I was with my manager and when he came to see for himself, he found me where I said I was…all that matters is trust,” she disclosed.

https://bestshowbiz.com/my-husband-came-to-my-hotel-after-a-tip-off-that-i-was-cheating-asantewaa-reveals/

Re: My Husband Came To My Hotel After A Tip-off That I Was Cheating” – Asantewaa by oz4real83(m): 5:28am On Apr 17, 2023
If your husband trusted you, he won't have come to the hotel to check if you were really there since you had told him before cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Came To My Hotel After A Tip-off That I Was Cheating” – Asantewaa by manfronthesky: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2023
There is something called “AN ALIBI”

1 Like

Re: My Husband Came To My Hotel After A Tip-off That I Was Cheating” – Asantewaa by dgitrader(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2023
manfronthesky:
There is something called “AN ALIBI”

Hahahaha. Una no get joy!

(1) (Reply)

Acca:fees Remittance Now Made Easy / What Is The Use Of Nigerian Dedit(credit) Card? / Introducing Disney Treasures Club - $5000 For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.