Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Help! What Can I Do To Cure This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! What Can I Do To Cure This (347 Views)

Soak Unripe Pawpaw In Cold Water For 4 Days, And Drink It To Cure This Infection / Mixture Of Bitter-kola,cucumber And Tom-tom Will Cure This Infection / How Do I Cure This Pile, Please Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! What Can I Do To Cure This by babazanga(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Good day nairalanders. I noticed a little lump on my foot few months ago, i tried leaving it thinking it would leave by itself but it didn’t so i used a sharp object to scrape it. Now it is up to a week but it isn’t healing. What can i do to restore the affected part back to my normal foot. I need help and advise. Thank you and God bless

Re: Help! What Can I Do To Cure This by MufasaLion: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
Visit a clinic.
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Cure This by Sonfethopia: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2022
Go n confirm if you have diabities.

Only diabetes can cause an injury not to heal..

They will recomend antibiotic's.
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Cure This by obajohn(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hi, obviously you need to run a test to ascertain what actually is happening in the leg. It could be infection, etc.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 08087106722.
We will treat you the Traditional Chinese Medicine way.

We have machines that will diagnose the ailment. Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Monkeypox Can Be Transmitted Through Sex - NCDC / WHO Wants To Rename Monkey Pox. Claims Its Racist / Chronic STDs/staph flushers,Revive your libido too... POTENT HERBS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.